Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“Anything to keep him happy today” aka food and tv. It would be too much for her to take him outside or put him on the floor. It looks like he has a sad, sheltered life bar his weekly trip to nanas.

Reactions: 5
“Anything to keep him happy today” aka food and tv. It would be too much for her to take him outside or put him on the floor. It looks like he has a sad, sheltered life bar his weekly trip to nanas.
He doesn’t like the floor, he prefers her bed 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I haven’t been following her that long … actually I ament even a follower 😅 just click on the odd time. Seen her mentioned on another thread a while back which brought me over. But my god any time I watch her stories , she’s on the couch, in the bed or the little fella is with nana. Does she ever bring the kid out to play? To the park? Playground? Play centre?

Reactions: 6
I haven’t been following her that long … actually I ament even a follower 😅 just click on the odd time. Seen her mentioned on another thread a while back which brought me over. But my god any time I watch her stories , she’s on the couch, in the bed or the little fella is with nana. Does she ever bring the kid out to play? To the park? Playground? Play centre?
A few weeks ago they went to the beach. That’s all we’ve seen of them outside for literally months, bar nanas, out in the car for coffee/collecting her sister etc. I don’t remember ever seeing any park/playground/soft play at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
He doesn’t like the floor, he prefers her bed 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
I guarantee he’ll fall off the bed/couch one of these days while she’s talking to her phone.
---
Never. She yearned for this beautiful boy for yrs but seems to do v little with him. She’s suffering from PND and recently started treatment for it so let’s hope things improvefor them for Ollie’s sake as well as Kim’s

Reactions: 3
Boo-bleeping-Hoo you have a head cold, cop the duck on, we all can't stop parenting because we are feeling under the weather or surviving on very little sleep......and on top of all that some people even manage to squeeze in a day's work and keep on top of the housework. All she does is whinge and moan about absolutely nothing while hosting a little pity party

Reactions: 10
Boo-bleeping-Hoo you have a head cold, cop the duck on, we all can't stop parenting because we are feeling under the weather or surviving on very little sleep......and on top of all that some people even manage to squeeze in a day's work and keep on top of the housework. All she does is whinge and moan about absolutely nothing while hosting a little pity party
Her poor mum being guilt tripped again. Just do what everyone else does and get on with it.

Reactions: 8
Ahh Nana is away on holidays that’s why poor Kim had to mind her own child for the whole weekend.
Well deserved break for nana I think

Reactions: 7
I think this wan just enjoyed being pregnant, and the attention that came with it. Unable for reality.

Reactions: 8
Ahh Nana is away on holidays that’s why poor Kim had to mind her own child for the whole weekend.
Well deserved break for nana I think
I wonder do his other grandparents ever take him (or see him - we never hear if this)? Or aunts or uncles? She seems to rely very heavily on her mum and her mum alone.

I wonder do his other grandparents ever take him (or see him - we never hear if this)? Or aunts or uncles? She seems to rely very heavily on her mum and her mum alone.
Good point but also she should be rearing her own child. Fair play if family want to visit but the mother should only be taking him if it suits her and not cos Kim makes her feel guilty. She desperately wanted a child. She has him now so what’s stopping her having some fun with him. It’s like they think it’s still lockdown times.

Totally agree she and Robbie should be rearing him, but you never hear of other grandparents or side of of the family seeing him at all! I wonder why. Is it her choice or theirs, I wonder. And aren’t his family northsiders, where Kim now lives, so wouldn’t be hard to see his family.

It’s a pity there’s no one nearby that she can pop into once a week or so/pop into her for a cuppa - would be good for her mental health. She seems to solely rely on her Mam. Surely there must be some local baby classes too that would be brilliant for him. Don’t think we’ve ever even seen her out on a walk with the buggy. Hopefully as she gets sorted with the medication things will improve for them both as it’s sad to watch them cooped up in the house all the time!

Reactions: 7
Totally agree she and Robbie should be rearing him, but you never hear of other grandparents or side of of the family seeing him at all! I wonder why. Is it her choice or theirs, I wonder. And aren’t his family northsiders, where Kim now lives, so wouldn’t be hard to see his family.

It’s a pity there’s no one nearby that she can pop into once a week or so/pop into her for a cuppa - would be good for her mental health. She seems to solely rely on her Mam. Surely there must be some local baby classes too that would be brilliant for him. Don’t think we’ve ever even seen her out on a walk with the buggy. Hopefully as she gets sorted with the medication things will improve for them both as it’s sad to watch them cooped up in the house all the time!
Absolutely.
No one ever called in to us when my son was a baby so I had to seek out classes, go for walks etc to avoid cabin fever. Some days, all you want to do is veg but I think it’s bad for us to be cooped up indoors all the time. She reminds me so much of Lisa/Solo mom. Both wanted their babies so much. Neither one ever seems to enjoy their kids. It’s sad really..

Has the plane even landed on the tarmac and there off to nanny's, that explains why she was at circle K at the airport, dropping nana on her holidays!

Reactions: 4
Poor baby's still forward facing. Looks like he's wearing a coat in the car seat too 😕

BDA89F70-B951-499A-AB9B-966E14AA6473.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.