Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave your mother rest Kim she reared you not her responsibility to bring your child up I absolutely get the need for a break cause Robbie is never there but at least let the woman rest for a few days after her holiday. Probably why she goes on them to get away from Kim

Reactions: 8
Leave your mother rest Kim she reared you not her responsibility to bring your child up I absolutely get the need for a break cause Robbie is never there but at least let the woman rest for a few days after her holiday. Probably why she goes on them to get away from Kim
I can't believe she's landing in on her mother first thing after she's just returned from a holiday. That's just selfish

Reactions: 5
The phrase “raise your kids and spoil your grandkids, spoil your kids and raise your grandkids” comes to mind 😳

Reactions: 10
The phrase “raise your kids and spoil your grandkids, spoil your kids and raise your grandkids” comes to mind 😳
Again I’m going to say herself and Lisa Solo Mum are so alike. Won’t leave the house for love nor money.. unless it’s to offload the kids. I did really empathise with the PND stuff. I was kinda borderline for it myself.GP couldn’t give a clear diagnosis and things thankfully improved with time. I get it’s hard. But I do feel Kim is a little lazy also. She didn’t lift a finger to work while pregnant. Just lounged in bed. I was admitted constantly while pregnant and still worked up to the end.

Reactions: 11
I had my first as a teen. I could have let me Mam step in and take over she tried to. I didn’t let her she spoils all my kids doesn’t rear them. Very odd night over if I’m stuck

Reactions: 4
Ready to be pregnant again so she can lie in her own filth stuffing her face with takeaway while someone else rears the wain she has.

Ready to be pregnant again so she can lie in her own filth stuffing her face with takeaway while someone else rears the wain she has.
Wait till Ollie turns one and wants to be on the go constantly, she’ll soon change her mind about number 2 and sort her tit out first!

Reactions: 6
Jez try minding the one you have for 7 nights in a row for a start Kim!

Reactions: 4
Yeaaah she’d learn fairly fast that pregnancy on your 2nd is far from your first…ain’t no relaxing or heading to bed whenever you want!

She hardly think that nanna will be taking two of them every Saturday night a newborn and a toddler 🤣 nana will be moving over to France permanently if that's the case

Reactions: 7
She hardly think that nanna will be taking two of them every Saturday night a newborn and a toddler 🤣 nana will be moving over to France permanently if that's the case
Exactly! Is Ollies Nana ready for her to be pregnant again?? 😂 you’d swear she got pregnant so easily last time the way she said it 🙄

Reactions: 6
I thought of Kim and her wanting another baby comment today watching lazy Lisa’s meltdown stories. That’ll be Kim a year from now with a toddler. Neither her or Ollie used to being out and about and she won’t be able to cope.
Imagine a newborn thrown into the mix 🫠

This is my opinion so don’t come at me 😂 I think she just likes newborn's. I have a friend or two who just absolutely love babies and once they get to a year or so they get sick of them/ can’t handle them and have another one. 🙈 and the other child is literally cast aside. Yes I love newborns, newborns are great, they sleep and cuddle with you but babies grow 🫣 but I also love to see them grow and seeing what they develop into to and seeing their personalities and how funny they can be 😂

This is my opinion so don’t come at me 😂 I think she just likes newborn's. I have a friend or two who just absolutely love babies and once they get to a year or so they get sick of them/ can’t handle them and have another one. 🙈 and the other child is literally cast aside. Yes I love newborns, newborns are great, they sleep and cuddle with you but babies grow 🫣 but I also love to see them grow and seeing what they develop into to and seeing their personalities and how funny they can be 😂
I love having a newborn but I actually think it's far nicer when they get to about a year. It's so so much easier when they can eat actual foods and you don't need to sterilise everything. Yes some bits are harder especially when they get in to everything, but they are so much more craic and they have actual personalities 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I love having a newborn but I actually think it's far nicer when they get to about a year. It's so so much easier when they can eat actual foods and you don't need to sterilise everything. Yes some bits are harder especially when they get in to everything, but they are so much more craic and they have actual personalities 😂
This 🥰 I have a one year old and I just seeing him developing and becoming his own person. I just laugh all day at him 😂 yes he’s stuck in everything but I just think he’s gas 😂 I have a few older children and he’s just spoiled rotten by them all. I do love the baby baby stage but I love watching them grow too. I have friends who are mad for more babies and pawn the older children off on anyone who will have them so they can stay at home with their newborns and once they get to a certain age they get shipped off as well 🙈🙈🙈 It annoys me but that’s just my opinion 😂

Reactions: 2
Yes I agree. The first pregnancy is exciting, you’re not sure what to expect. You literally don’t have anything else to think about except yourself. First time mom, so much attention. Second and Third? Nobody cares. You get on with things. You have the majority of things needed so no big exciting purchases. You can’t nap and eat all day because you have a human to keep alive. It ain’t your first rodeo so nobody cares. Through her first pregnancy she kept going to the hospital for attention, she could not rest content without attention, she won’t have time for that again. She ate like a pig and didn’t work. Never left the bed. When the baby arrived it was fawning and attention and getting to stay home and sleep when he slept. Lol, how much of that will not happen next time?

Trying to get free stuff from them 🤣

Oh wait sorry…apparently she’s “not an influencer” she wouldn’t be in to that 😏
Yep not an influencer, her insta is just for the memories, she wants to remember every time she has a Circle K coffee, special times 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's obsessed with coffee for some reason, wasn't she showing herself making them every day with her new frother a few weeks back.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.