Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You don't even need to search for that information, it's the kinda stuff you just happen upon and sticks in your head.
Yes to this!! I don’t have kids but even I know of the safe sleep guidelines (and the importance of rear facing). You pick it up from social media and life in general. That cot photo has so many red flags that you’d wonder did she stage it for a reaction?? But then this is Kim. There’s something really wrong with both Kim and Robbie. Poor baby.

Reactions: 5
My husband works in the office twice a week and he just texted to say how much he misses our son by just day #2 of it!
How the hell did she ever get Robbie to go along with the IVF? Everything I know of the process is that it’s not for the feint of heart.

Reactions: 3
Kim would be better off living with her mam or some other family, she’s always on her own at home with the baby. I like my own company but I couldn’t live like her, she also needs to sit and play with that little boy to be honest I let my house fall down around me to prioritise playing with my kids especially at that age you have to teach them all the basics!!

My husband works in the office twice a week and he just texted to say how much he misses our son by just day #2 of it!
How the hell did she ever get Robbie to go along with the IVF? Everything I know of the process is that it’s not for the feint of heart.
Same. Hubby likes a blow by blow account of the girls' day. Pictures as often as possible, he misses them all day when he's not around in them. I don't understand him being ok with his baby being off with Nana when he's not working and should be spending some quality time with him.

Reactions: 2
Whats the hse protocol now on covid , is it still 7days isolation regardless from day one of symptoms or positive result or are they just making their own rules up, now .he has only stayed in 2days surely that cant be right ,
---
Id say shes just saying ollie is day 4so she can ship him out to her mothers so she ll get 3solo days in her isolation 😂😂😂

Last I heard it was 7 days either from pos result OR onset of symptoms. It’s been neither for Robbie, so he’s not to go anywhere yet.

I was told I could go out once I had two days of negative antigens but if his antigen was positive two days ago he’s been out and about spreading it and if he took to the bed obviously he had symptoms

Kim would be better off living with her mam or some other family, she’s always on her own at home with the baby. I like my own company but I couldn’t live like her, she also needs to sit and play with that little boy to be honest I let my house fall down around me to prioritise playing with my kids especially at that age you have to teach them all the basics!!
I was exactly the same during the day. Saw no one unless I went to classes, which I did and I’d go for walks too. My husband worked a normal office job but would be gone at 7pm, home at 7pm or so and baby was in bed at 7.30pm. I was on duty 6 nights a week. I’d imagine most women are in the same positions if their other halves are in the office.

You do have to push yourself to leave.. go to classes, the library, playground. Even just for coffee out for a change of an energy or meet friends if that’s an option. I loved my mat leave but it can be lonely too.

Last I heard it was 7 days either from pos result OR onset of symptoms. It’s been neither for Robbie, so he’s not to go anywhere yet.
I only had it for the third time two weeks ago it is 7 days from testing positive if no symptoms but if you had symptoms before you tested you go from that and then if still have symptoms after 7 days like a temperature or anything if have to go out to wear a mask for a further three days . I was fine and was back to work after 7 days
---
I was told I could go out once I had two days of negative antigens but if his antigen was positive two days ago he’s been out and about spreading it and if he took to the bed obviously he had symptoms
Ya he's definitely not ready to be out
---
Oh my god please don't tell me she has pillows in the cot 😲 Jesus Christ does she not know safe sleeping guidelines for a baby

Last edited:
She has to be winding people up at this stage. No way she can be that stupid not a chance. I’m sure on her many many trips to the hospital while pregnant she would have picked up a safety leaflet while in the waiting room. She has to have read something somewhere!
Just had a peek at her stories there, if that useless fucker has gone back to work and left her at home dying sick to mind a baby he needs a slap. It’s Friday it’s one day he just can’t stand to be near her or that beautiful little boy

Reactions: 10
She has to be winding people up at this stage. No way she can be that stupid not a chance. I’m sure on her many many trips to the hospital while pregnant she would have picked up a safety leaflet while in the waiting room. She has to have read something somewhere!
Just had a peek at her stories there, if that useless fucker has gone back to work and left her at home dying sick to mind a baby he needs a slap. It’s Friday it’s one day he just can’t stand to be near her or that beautiful little boy
Considering he works for her Dad he must be needing to get away from the house. Her dad of all people wouldn’t have a problem with him staying home to mind his daughter & grandchild

Reactions: 8
Can't keep up with Ollie, sure she's doing the same thing she does everyday lay on the couch and ollie in a container being moved around

Current HSE guidance is come out of isolation 48 hours after symptoms have stopped. I'm just over covid myself and that's what the HSE website and my HR Department said.

Reactions: 1
Current HSE guidance is come out of isolation 48 hours after symptoms have stopped. I'm just over covid myself and that's what the HSE website and my HR Department said.
It's 7 days on HSE website 🤷‍♀️ I honestly think she has to be winding people up? If not she's completely ignorant and and completely selfish. If someone covid positive was around her when she was pregnant, she would have went mad.

No that's definitely not the guidelines.
7 full days of isolation from when you get a positive test, be it anti or PCR. Or if you had symptoms before that the 7 days start from then.
Then after the 7 full days, it's 3 days limiting contacts, wearing a mask and WFH unless absolutely necessary to go to work

Now don't get me wrong, the other viruses going around are just as bad if not worse this winter and really could do with the same isolation rules 😅

Him back at work is a bit mad. He was sick on bed there 2 days ago after he accidently found out he had Covid thanks to his son. Now he's better.

Unless of course he was never sick and didn't want to parent and now he's back at work because being home parenting was all too much.

All a bit convenient for him to be quiet honest.

Reactions: 1
Very convenient Robbie was fine and in work but all of a sudden once he’d the test he was so ill he was bed bound, couldn’t look after his partner or child but now is able to head just straight back to work from the bed? Useless excuse of a fella

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.