Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya I presumed (hoped) she meant they had this organised prior to today.

Would you not leave it out for her in the morning so? I hope you’re right but my interpretation was that they got it on the way home. Who knows.

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand how she’s completely unbothered by Ollie having covid.
My kid had a minor virus before Xmas and I was up the walls.

Reactions: 3
Suits her to lie around, movies all day. In fairness my baby had it at 10 weeks. She was grand, no point in getting worked up unless they are really sick with it.

Reactions: 5
I'd say its because he's not very sick with it. If he had breathing problems she'd probably be more worried. When my fella had it at 1 it was nothing more than a runny nose for him. I'd dread bronchiolitis much more.

Reactions: 3
As much as I dislike Kim I don’t think she meant they went and hit the stuff yesterday
She said her sick boy still managed to go to the shops to get her pressie and if you look at the blue under the hoodie he has on that was the top he was wearing yesterday sorry I actually must have to much time on my hands but that's what she said
---
I'd say its because he's not very sick with it. If he had breathing problems she'd probably be more worried. When my fella had it at 1 it was nothing more than a runny nose for him. I'd dread bronchiolitis much more.
My two have had it twice and thank god were grand youngest had a temp for a couple of hours and that's why I tested her and next thing we all had it second time only caught it after we had been travelling and was checking ourselves before we met up with family that were high risk no symptoms from children then

Reactions: 4
She said her sick boy still managed to go to the shops to get her pressie and if you look at the blue under the hoodie he has on that was the top he was wearing yesterday sorry I actually must have to much time on my hands but that's what she said
---

My two have had it twice and thank god were grand youngest had a temp for a couple of hours and that's why I tested her and next thing we all had it second time only caught it after we had been travelling and was checking ourselves before we met up with family that were high risk no symptoms from children then
My two are just over it. They seemed to get it all up in their noses, mild temperatures and coughs but not too bad. We didn't panic too much tbh. We were worried about the toddler cause she has asthma but she came through fine.

She definitely said her sick boy managed to go to the shops, which to me would suggest they went with the sick baby. Surely if he'd got them in advance, they'd have been left out Valentine's morning.

Yeah he seems fine so I'd say that's why. My baby had covid as a 2 week old and was old. But got broncolitis as a much older baby and landed in hospital with it so id be dreading getting that again over covid

Nothing much today wonder has she tested positive herself today , hope the granny diesnt get it after having him yestshe wouldnt cope another week without dropping him off granny

Reactions: 2
Out for a walk with the two COVID patients sure why not? Not like it’s highly infectious. She’s a horrible person.

Reactions: 8
Out for a walk with the two COVID patients sure why not? Not like it’s highly infectious. She’s a horrible person.
Absolutely....no fecking idea why she's suddenly feeling the need to bring the baby out either,she's normally happy to just sit about the house.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t leave the house when their well but when Covid hits it’s a family affair out to spread around like it’s nothing.. idiots 😤

Reactions: 11
Great he’s finally getting out for a walk full stop but why wait until he’s sick? Any other time she’s be horizontal on the sofa. A walk must be a shock in the system for all of them

Reactions: 7
Is she afraid to bring the baby out alone? Is that why she thinks now while they’re sick is a good time to do it, cause Robbie is there? We never see or hear of her going anywhere, cause Robbie is hardly there and when he his Ollie is gone to Nanas for half of that time!

Reactions: 5
Absolutely....no fecking idea why she's suddenly feeling the need to bring the baby out either,she's normally happy to just sit about the house.
Prob because they’re supposed to self isolate. She loves sitting in doing nothing til she’s told to sit in doing nothing. Now that she has to, she can’t deal with it 🥴🥴

I bet she’s hoping to catch covid after they recover so Ollie can be farmed out and she can do feck all in peace.

Either she's pure thick or lyin for reaction. Both people in her house hold confirmed covid and she was showing symptoms since yesterday but she still went out today shopping, paying rent going doing her messages. She's a silly witch.

Reactions: 6
Ignorance is bliss.... My father died of covid because of people like her had it an didnt give s*it who it affected now as result I have hole in my heart that's longs 4 my father but life goes on as they say

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Is she afraid to bring the baby out alone? Is that why she thinks now while they’re sick is a good time to do it, cause Robbie is there? We never see or hear of her going anywhere, cause Robbie is hardly there and when he his Ollie is gone to Nanas for half of that time!
I think you could be onto something there. Purely an observation but there never seems to be any quality time between her and Ollie, he spends a lot of time in some type of container physically away from her.. you’d imagine we’d see more of her on the ground playing with him, baby classes, out together for a walk/beach/playground, etc. She maybe doesn’t trust her ability to mind him, could also explain her reluctance to go home with him when he was sick and why she does farm him off almost all weekend to her mother. Maybe all coincidental and she’s a below average lazy mother but her rant over the car seat was so over the top did people giving advice (well meaning her not) strike a nerve of oh you’re not good enough, you’re doing something wrong etc make her spiral because it’s thoughts she’s had? I would not be her biggest fan but I really hope her family and Robbie are supportive

I think you could be onto something there. Purely an observation but there never seems to be any quality time between her and Ollie, he spends a lot of time in some type of container physically away from her.. you’d imagine we’d see more of her on the ground playing with him, baby classes, out together for a walk/beach/playground, etc. She maybe doesn’t trust her ability to mind him, could also explain her reluctance to go home with him when he was sick and why she does farm him off almost all weekend to her mother. Maybe all coincidental and she’s a below average lazy mother but her rant over the car seat was so over the top did people giving advice (well meaning her not) strike a nerve of oh you’re not good enough, you’re doing something wrong etc make her spiral because it’s thoughts she’s had? I would not be her biggest fan but I really hope her family and Robbie are supportive
We've all had those thoughts. I really let them affect me with eldest. You know what you do Kim? You seek help to deal with it rather than distance yourself from your baby

Why on Earth is poor Ollie sleeping in his cot with a pillow! After all these years trying struggling to have poor Ollie you would think she would follow safe sleep guidelines!! My daughter is 1 month old than Ollie and I would never let her sleep with a pillow I’m still hesitant with blankets which is why I use a sleeping bag! Also he should be feet down at the bottom of the cot which I’m sure she knows but anything for a bit of sleep this useless excuse of a “mother”!! Please under no circumstances go back to Prague for another round off IVF instead jump on the next plane out of this country and give Ollie to someone who doesn’t put his life at risk on a daily basis in that forward facing car seat that my 2 year old isn’t even in yet but ollies legs are too long..ofcourse 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.