Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why on Earth is poor Ollie sleeping in his cot with a pillow! After all these years trying struggling to have poor Ollie you would think she would follow safe sleep guidelines!! My daughter is 1 month old than Ollie and I would never let her sleep with a pillow I’m still hesitant with blankets which is why I use a sleeping bag! Also he should be feet down at the bottom of the cot which I’m sure she knows but anything for a bit of sleep this useless excuse of a “mother”!! Please under no circumstances go back to Prague for another round off IVF instead jump on the next plane out of this country and give Ollie to someone who doesn’t put his life at risk on a daily basis in that forward facing car seat that my 2 year old isn’t even in yet but ollies legs are too long..ofcourse 🤣
She’s a walking example of red flag parenting! I just gave my 2yo a pillow in her cot but I wouldn’t dream if it before that, even the mountain of teddy’s in with him is frightening 🙈

Reactions: 8
Not only a pillow which he shouldn’t have there also a big owl Teddy and looks like other blankets beside his head 🙄 there’s no point even saying it to her! She really makes me mad I’d be someone who follows all the rules especially around babies and children and this one just has no sense 😡 I wouldn’t say he’s even rolling yet which he should be because the cot looks like it’s still on the highest level for a small baby

Reactions: 6
Christ what is she thinking. Nothing in the cot except the baby and a blanket (unless using a sleeping bag). Looks like the cot is full of things It's like she never read a book or followed anyone who ever had a baby on Instagram. You don't even need to search for that information, it's the kinda stuff you just happen upon and sticks in your head.

Reactions: 4
Christ what is she thinking. Nothing in the cot except the baby and a blanket (unless using a sleeping bag). Looks like the cot is full of things It's like she never read a book or followed anyone who ever had a baby on Instagram. You don't even need to search for that information, it's the kinda stuff you just happen upon and sticks in your head.
They clearly explain it several times over your anti natal appointments, the phn also told me about it a few times too. There’s no excuse

Reactions: 7
I think she has to be doing a social experiment of don't believe everything that you see on the Internet and gona be like 'look I fooled ye all, he is rear facing in a safe car seat, we do practice safe sleeping, he's not in containers all day. We didn't really go out and about knowing we had covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s like a walking advertisement on what not to do as a parent, she’s genuinely risking that boys life through stupidity, ignorance and pride. She’s a shameful mother, I don’t see any defending in her. She’s gone awful old looking lately, not for a lack of resting and sleep though. Funny she’s happy to take suggestions for thermometers? Where’s all these greats moms around you now? I doubt they exist but if they do they must all be as rubbish as her

Attachments

It’s not actually necessary to read a book when having a baby nor follow anyone who had a baby either, all this information is made available to you throughout your pregnancy. She clearly knows all the safe sleep information but chooses not to follow it

Reactions: 2
Kim if you’re reading here (which we all know you are) you’re a bleeping disgrace and even though your idiot partner isn’t any better I wouldn’t blame him if he never married you. Please don’t ever try have any more kids

It’s not actually necessary to read a book when having a baby nor follow anyone who had a baby either, all this information is made available to you throughout your pregnancy. She clearly knows all the safe sleep information but chooses not to follow it
Yes I do realise it is not necessary to read a book. As someone else mentioned its brought up in antenatal classes and some phn will mention it. You don't need to search it out because it's clearly brought to your attention by other means than just a book. I'm more concerned that she's putting him in danger with her stupidity and know it all attitude.

Reactions: 1
She’s not the brightest and just not the full shilling and nothing can be done to change that.

Reactions: 2
I feel so sad for that boy. What kind of life is he going to have? She is lazy, stupid and incredibly selfish. No wonder your boyfriend doesn’t want to marry you!
Even lazy Lisa practices safe sleep and car seat safety.
Her mother probably has more sense than her but these things weren’t practiced 30 years ago when she had her children.

Like Why isn’t he in a sleeping bag?? Christ! Pillows AND blankets and Ollie the owl, who can flip over and hang on the outside of the cot and still be seen and positioned right up the top of the cot… a 6 month old! 🤯🤯
She does the opposite of everything you’re supposed to do, why???!

Wait till he starts walking! Something bad is going to happen to that boy! 😣

Wondering how she'll cope if Robbie tests negative and goes back to work tomorrow. First, be shouldn't if there are two positive cases in house really.

Second, you'll cope like you always do Kim, lying on the couch while the baby's in a container watching TV.

I had two kids with covid, had covid myself and a husband who couldn't get out of bed because he got the worst dose. You know what? You just do it because you have to. We took it a bit easier than normal, there was a bit more screentime than normal but we painted, read books, played with the toys, did sensory activities etc etc. The toddler was testing positive for 9 days, 3 of which I was the solo parent with two kids and two more where husband was basically extra eyes/hands but not much else. I actually fecking can't...

Reactions: 3
I have that thermometer at home and have used it plenty of times on my baby. It works perfectly well. Why must she make such a meal out of everything??

I must have skipped past the story of Ollie in the cot I had to go back and look. Jesus Christ!!
Does she not care about Ollie’s safety at all? duck him in any old car seat, co full of blankets, pillow, teddy, something just doesn’t sit right with all of this, surely a mother cannot be this careless? Is she winding people up?

I must have skipped past the story of Ollie in the cot I had to go back and look. Jesus Christ!!
Does she not care about Ollie’s safety at all? duck him in any old car seat, co full of blankets, pillow, teddy, something just doesn’t sit right with all of this, surely a mother cannot be this careless? Is she winding people up?
My mum follows her and thinks she’s into winding people up. I’m unsure but it’s possible and if so it just makes Kim seem all the more sad

My son had a pillion at a young age it was recommended by the peads team, but I had it under the cot sheet the way he wouldn't be able to pull it over his head, both of mine love there blankets to cuddle,. She has got to be doing it for a reaction now, or is she really that silly???
---
My son had a pillion at a young age it was recommended by the peads team, but I had it under the cot sheet the way he wouldn't be able to pull it over his head, both of mine love there blankets to cuddle,. She has got to be doing it for a reaction now, or is she really that silly???

Robbie must be the most uninterested, selfish person, he sees his baby for less than 24 hr a week, sees kim not much more, he has taken to the bed since he tested mon, he obviously wasnt sick before her calling as he was at work, has left her mind baby on her own still even though shes sick also. Why did she even set up house/family with him, a guy who never worked, lived in the bookies etc, like she may be lazy but by god she sorted the waste of space out, gave him a reason to cop the f*ck on, get him away for his family who are kinda wasters also. Surely he should cop on and realise what he has in her, im not a big fan of her but like seriously shes trying her best, minding the baby all on her own, hes the problem, if my hubby was away all week he would 100% not want be away from the kids for 5min all weekend and would take over minding them for the 2 days etc

Robbie must be the most uninterested, selfish person, he sees his baby for less than 24 hr a week, sees kim not much more, he has taken to the bed since he tested mon, he obviously wasnt sick before her calling as he was at work, has left her mind baby on her own still even though shes sick also. Why did she even set up house/family with him, a guy who never worked, lived in the bookies etc, like she may be lazy but by god she sorted the waste of space out, gave him a reason to cop the f*ck on, get him away for his family who are kinda wasters also. Surely he should cop on and realise what he has in her, im not a big fan of her but like seriously shes trying her best, minding the baby all on her own, hes the problem, if my hubby was away all week he would 100% not want be away from the kids for 5min all weekend and would take over minding them for the 2 days etc
I've seen a few people say he's only around a night etc, where is he working away? I thought he worked in Cork? That's mad and sad at the same time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.