Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 months old and tasting chocolate lol she is not right! 🤣🤣 Start given him unhealthy treats after something unpleasant, like a vaccine, at this age and you’ll never stop! My 15 month old has had it once, Xmas day… Ollie will be having chocolate regularly by this age.

Reactions: 3
CHOCOLATE for a 6 month old. Is she bleeping mental?!!!
It would appear so 🤦‍♀️ a. Chocolate buttons are a choking risk for small babies because they don't dissolve quickly, b. They contain both caffeine an sugar which shouldn't be given to babies.

I agree with what someone else said, she can't wait until she can hand him buttons and leave him in front of the TV for the day

Reactions: 7
I think she posts these things just to get a reaction from people, that she loves people talking about her so she can witch and moan about it.......oh and scream like a maniac into her phone

Reactions: 4
6 months old and tasting chocolate lol she is not right! 🤣🤣 Start given him unhealthy treats after something unpleasant, like a vaccine, at this age and you’ll never stop! My 15 month old has had it once, Xmas day… Ollie will be having chocolate regularly by this age.
You know I’m actually just surprised she gets his vaccinations done. At this point, I despair of her and think she genuinely has no interest in educating herself on what’s best for her baby. Two small children choked to death this week. It’s heartbreaking.

Reactions: 6
A better ‘treat’ would have been a safe car seat, to not be plonked in a jumperoo while his mother scrolls insta and to spend a night in his own home for a change. Kim is definitely one of those that thinks she’s a ‘fun parent’ when in reality anything fun is either careless or to mask their own selfishness

Reactions: 8
Buttons to a six month old! Jesus Kim, just when I think her stupidity can’t surprise me anymore! Is that not a choking hazard! A 3 year old this week choked on a grape!

• Heart
  • Sad
Was just reading about the little boy in Cork, absolutely heartbreaking 💔
I had assumed she melted it or offered tiny broken pieces, he still shouldn’t be having chocolate of any kind at that age anyway… but yeah, wouldn’t surprise any of us here if she handed him a full button, f***ing simpleton. I wouldn’t leave her in charge of a goldfish, the dozy cow!

Choc buttons, bottle of tea, tv on, nuggets cooking for dinner, off to nanas for the weekends. That’s the life he will have, Poor little baby

• Sad
Choc buttons, bottle of tea, tv on, nuggets cooking for dinner, off to nanas for the weekends. That’s the life he will have, Poor little baby
The life of a child who was perhaps and unplanned pregnancy, to a very young single parent who doesn’t have any clue how to raise a child.
Not a 30 something who did ivf with their long term partner.

The life of a child who was perhaps and unplanned pregnancy, to a very young single parent who doesn’t have any clue how to raise a child.
Not a 30 something who did ivf with their long term partner.
It boggles the mind. We had a very difficult journey to our first baby and we may be a bit excessive but there wasn't a thing that wasn't looked into to keep her safe. After waiting so long for her, we weren't taking any chances. I just understand how you could really a child so much you'd do IVF but do absolutely no research into raising them

• Heart
It boggles the mind. We had a very difficult journey to our first baby and we may be a bit excessive but there wasn't a thing that wasn't looked into to keep her safe. After waiting so long for her, we weren't taking any chances. I just understand how you could really a child so much you'd do IVF but do absolutely no research into raising them
I wholeheartedly agree. I wanted kids my whole life. Had a difficult journey and was lucky to have a little boy. I read the HSE books and consulted them again as we approached weaning etc. I read up a lot on car seats, what toys are good for the stages he’s at etc. So many things are outside of our control but I’ll always do my best to keep him safe.

I totally understand how Kim could have made the initial mistake with the car seat. It was how she handles people’s messages and advice that really shocked me and showed her true colours. I haven’t always done things right but if someone kindly gave me their advice, I took it on board and was so grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
In his bouncer with no straps?! 😏 Wait till he starts to really move, there will be many an accident!
God, they can overturn so easily too. Still once Kim is happy sure it doesn’t matter, maybe sitting in a bouncer without straps is another milestone I’ve never heard of 🤔

• Haha
God, they can overturn so easily too. Still once Kim is happy sure it doesn’t matter, maybe sitting in a bouncer without straps is another milestone I’ve never heard of 🤔
Well maybe it is.. and you’ve just taken it away from her!! Grrr… this is so like those pesky ppl messaging her safety advice and ruining the precious 2nd car seat milestone for her 🤬🤯😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Well maybe it is.. and you’ve just taken it away from her!! Grrr… this is so like those pesky ppl messaging her safety advice and ruining the precious 2nd car seat milestone for her 🤬🤯😂
I actually cackled 😂 I popped my own 6 month old in her bouncer, it's the baby Bjorn one so no straps at the top and walked the 3ft to the sofa for a coffee. Turned around and she was sitting fully up smiling at me...😂 Anyways, won't be using that again. This gobshute has 0 sense of safety precautions for babies, it's bloody shocking.

Reactions: 2
Has she ever put a picture up of them out for a walk or him in his buggy?

He always seems to be sitting in the house..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.