Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve given my baby frozen berries in the teether- he feckin LOOOOOVES them and he gets great relief!

Reactions: 1
I’ve given my baby frozen berries in the teether- he feckin LOOOOOVES them and he gets great relief!
Same with both of them, also keeps them busy for a bit while I'm making dinner because the 6 month old literally demands food 😂

There’s literally no reason a baby needs an ice pop full of shite.
Can freeze water if you really want them to have something frozen. Or beg for calgel on insta
Ah will you relax a small taste of a Mr freeze didn't damage them 🤣 calgel is shite used that to I found teetha the best for mine along with a few mr freezes (joking)

Reactions: 6
Ah will you relax a small taste of a Mr freeze didn't damage them 🤣 calgel is shite used that to I found teetha the best for mine along with a few mr freezes (joking)
I tell you what.. I don’t miss teething! Feckin painful. For everyone! 💔😢

Ollie spending the day between one container or another and then to nanas, that seems to be the normal there

• Sad
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t deserve that child she is no good, no walks, no fresh air, a passive aggressive slob.

She doesn’t deserve that child she is no good, no walks, no fresh air, a passive aggressive slob.
I’d be very slow to say someone doesn’t deserve a kid but she doesn’t seem to do much with him or enjoy him which is sad. A daily walk and a sit on the swing for Ollie would be lovely for them. And maybe a trip to the library once a week. They grow up too fast. It’s lovely to have nice memories.

Do this one just sit around on her arsenal all day, sleep eat and move the little lad from chair to beanbag?

Do this one just sit around on her arsenal all day, sleep eat and move the little lad from chair to beanbag?
And this is a much wanted child apparently, if they were younger I’d have simply guessed a teen pregnancy

Reactions: 2
And this is a much wanted child apparently, if they were younger I’d have simply guessed a teen pregnancy
I do wonder if she actually wanted a baby, or wanted the 'status' of having one. Ya know, I can't do X because I have a baby, you have to do Y for me because I have a baby etc etc

She would have been better off getting herself a baby Annabelle so she could just put it away when she wants to chill and watch tv instead of shipping him off or strapping him into something the poor little thing

Some of these types (referring to personality, not those who struggle with fertility or undergo fertility treatment) only want the attention that comes from being pregnant and having a baby, I think some also feel it’s a stage of life you have to tick off. No clue why else Kim and Robbie wanted a child, I don’t think we’ve seen her enjoy that child once.. the only time she genuinely seems a bit happy is at the thought of berating a Sky worker or when she’s shipping that child away for the weekend

Reactions: 8
It’s really odd that she doesn’t seem to go anywhere??!! Never a photo of the baby in a swing at the park or in a shopping trolley!! I know I wouldn’t have been able to leave my 7 month old son on a beanbag where he’s not tied in!! My fella figured out how to get out of his bouncer around that age and that was the end of sitting in that 🙈 If I need to run to the bathroom now I have to either bring him or strap him into his buggy!!

I mean, when she wasn't child minding as a means of income during her pregnancy, she was in bed eating mcdonalds or in the car driving to mcdonalds. She wasn't out walking or going swimming or doing any exercise. Her diet was awful before she got pregnant too. She didn't get a personality transplant when she had the child. She was lazy before and never did anything, she's lazy now and does nothing.

Reactions: 8
It’s really odd that she doesn’t seem to go anywhere??!! Never a photo of the baby in a swing at the park or in a shopping trolley!! I know I wouldn’t have been able to leave my 7 month old son on a beanbag where he’s not tied in!! My fella figured out how to get out of his bouncer around that age and that was the end of sitting in that 🙈 If I need to run to the bathroom now I have to either bring him or strap him into his buggy!!
My own 6 month old has learned to dive out of stuff, managed to wriggle out of straps the other day too. We got a stationary activity centre thing that I pop her into when I need to run off and pee, make coffee etc etc 😂

I do wonder if she actually wanted a baby, or wanted the 'status' of having one. Ya know, I can't do X because I have a baby, you have to do Y for me because I have a baby etc etc
That mentality is so annoying. My sister in law is like that. She nearly expects to be spoon fed 🤣

Ollie spending the day between one container or another and then to nanas, that seems to be the normal there
Sorry but everytime I read about the child being in a container all day I just picture him sitting in one of those Tupperware boxes😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but everytime I read about the child being in a container all day I just picture him sitting in one of those Tupperware boxes😂😂
Same, I’ve never heard the word container used for baby products but it makes sense because keep him contained.

Yep.. me three 🙋🏻‍♀️
I was horrified but not surprised the first time I read it 🤣

I thought she’d be dying to go out and about and show him off. I wouldn’t have good energy levels at all for medical reasons but it was a rare day we sat in for the day during my mat leave. We were usually at classes or going for walks or strolling around a shopping centre. For me as much as for him but he loved and still loves people watching.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.