Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this to Kim told it in her insta
I remember it too. Story never made sense, if I remember correctly she had some emotional outburst and was told to take the evening off and more or less got a message or call from the agency she was under saying not to come back, didn’t make sense given she was good at her job (her words). There was another issue then collecting like a pen and a mug that she’d to go from one side of the city to the other, so not the actual workplace, and got her stuff handed to her in a cardboard box. I can’t swear how accurate my memory is but it stood out even then, happy to be corrected!

Reactions: 3
Given her outburst the other day you can imagine what she’d be like in a workplace!! She’d be the office witch who’d kill ya for sitting in ‘her’ chair in the canteen 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
My baby is 10 months old and he’s baby number 5 and not once has he stayed a night away from us (probably my fault I’m very protective) I even have a 15 year old that can babysit and still haven’t left him alone with him. We’ve.a wedding in March and I’m already trying to come up With an excuse not to go as I don’t want to leave the baby over night. Am I sad much 😭😭😭 or should I be taking a leaf 🍃 out of Kim’s book and pawn him off wherever possible 😂🫢

There's nothing wrong with leaving your babies in the care of others, as long as it's not done excessively (like Kim does). Some time to yourself is healthy and it raises children who are independent. Especially if grandparents are happy to take them? My sister prides herself on never spending a night apart from her daughter, even though my parents would love to have her more often. I don't think it's super healthy to never be apart, *in my opinion*. Life happens and events come up, your social life shouldn't come to a screeching halt just because you have kids. Just my two cents.

I think every single Saturday is a bit much with Kim but we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she has PND. Her family may be aware of her struggling and being overwhelmed.

Reactions: 13
I'm just imagining my own mother's reaction if I called her up in a panic and told her I needed her to mind the baby all day and overnight because I had a bit of mold and I needed to treat it and paint it ASAP. She'd think I'd lost the plot. Something not right with this one. Her mother is clearly used to it though. I'd say taking Ollie is because she knows Kim isn't fully able.
So she's worried about Ollie with mould but not with a detective cheap as tit car seat.

Reactions: 7
There's nothing wrong with leaving your babies in the care of others, as long as it's not done excessively (like Kim does). Some time to yourself is healthy and it raises children who are independent. Especially if grandparents are happy to take them? My sister prides herself on never spending a night apart from her daughter, even though my parents would love to have her more often. I don't think it's super healthy to never be apart, *in my opinion*. Life happens and events come up, your social life shouldn't come to a screeching halt just because you have kids. Just my two cents.

I think every single Saturday is a bit much with Kim but we don't know what's going on behind the scenes. I wouldn't be surprised at all if she has PND. Her family may be aware of her struggling and being overwhelmed.
Once a week is strange imo. The only people I know that spend that much time away from their BABY (he’s only 6 months old 😔) is separated parents!
I wonder does Kim plan on going back to work, she’ll expect (or let) her mother take him then plus the Saturday night. Another lazy Lisa!

There's nothing wrong with leaving your babies in the care of others, as long as it's not done excessively (like Kim does).
Agree entirely.
I have 3 sets of grandparents who are only chomping at the bit to spend time with my 6 month old.
My in laws are quite young and have taken him overnight 3 times; I always wait for them to offer and never request it though.
I’m back at work soon and want my little dude to cope with being minded by others, so it makes sense to me.
I can’t understand why she pawns him off every Saturday- does Robbie not want quality time with Ollie at all?!

Reactions: 6
Agree entirely.
I have 3 sets of grandparents who are only chomping at the bit to spend time with my 6 month old.
My in laws are quite young and have taken him overnight 3 times; I always wait for them to offer and never request it though.
I’m back at work soon and want my little dude to cope with being minded by others, so it makes sense to me.
I can’t understand why she pawns him off every Saturday- does Robbie not want quality time with Ollie at all?!

Getting used to being minded by others doesn’t mean they’ve to be shipped off for a sleepover. Leave them and go for lunch for a few hours

My kids have a set of grandparents who want nothing to do with them 😔 we are the ‘second’ family of my husband’s dad and apparently he’s too busy with the new family for us. So to be honest I’m always a little jealous of those with grandparents who offer/beg to mind their kids

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My kids have a set of grandparents who want nothing to do with them 😔 we are the ‘second’ family of my husband’s dad and apparently he’s too busy with the new family for us. So to be honest I’m always a little jealous of those with grandparents who offer/beg to mind their kids

Ny sister has my parents on tap my kids seem to be an after thought and I blew my top at Christmas and git a LOT!! off my chest! My youngest has seen my dad about 7 times in 3 years... he had no idea what a grandad is my .um is more there but my sister kids rule the roost!

• Sad
Getting used to being minded by others doesn’t mean they’ve to be shipped off for a sleepover. Leave them and go for lunch for a few hours
This. Though we made the mistake of never handing of baby 1 and it was incredibly tough then when we needed her minded. Since no. 2 was born, we've had a family member come and mind them both for an our here and there to get them more used to it.

Reactions: 1
Roaring again in the child’s ear, what the hell is she on. She couldn’t even just give the much long wanted child a bottle in peace, too busy talking a load of shite into the phone. Her priority isn’t that little boy

She left her job in the doctors because she couldn't cope with people coming in for abortions when she herself could not get pregnant. She is not emotionally stable.

• Wow
  • Sad
She left her job in the doctors because she couldn't cope with people coming in for abortions when she herself could not get pregnant. She is not emotionally stable.
Ah FFS.... We struggled a while bunch to have our girls but that didn't entitled you to an opinion on someone else's uterus. I lost a pregnancy save 2 weeks later held a friend's hand while she went through an abortion. People like that enrage me.

• Wow
Can you just imagine her attitude as a receptionist. Thank god no one has to put up with her at work now. Bet she never got a tap of work done between bitching and moaning.

Oh my God she is off her rocker 😳 that poor little baby locked in the house with her most days. She is not stable at all, ranting like a headcase about sky... the girl who sortsd her out on the phone was "a doll" apparently... she's gone away laughing at you Kim, you were gonna cancel and now your paying for even more and STILL didn't get fibre broadband. You're some dope. duck off and get dressed you lazy lump

Reactions: 8
Correct me if I’m wrong but a receptionist has no access to your medical file? How would she know what they were in for unless she was snooping 🧐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
The lies are just rolling out of her gob, yesterday she said Sky were cancelling her contract, today she rang them to cancel. Then she doesn't know how she ended up being talked into movie and sports channels, in next story she asked them how much it would be to add Sky cinema to her package 🙄 big smug head on her then thinking she's winning at life - YOU STILL DON'T HAVE FIBRE BROADBAND which was what the original issue was.

Kim try and keep up with your lies girl, or better still just shut up because no-one cares

Reactions: 1
The lies are just rolling out of her gob, yesterday she said Sky were cancelling her contract, today she rang them to cancel. Then she doesn't know how she ended up being talked into movie and sports channels, in next story she asked them how much it would be to add Sky cinema to her package 🙄 big smug head on her then thinking she's winning at life - YOU STILL DON'T HAVE FIBRE BROADBAND which was what the original issue was.

Kim try and keep up with your lies girl, or better still just shut up because no-one cares

I used to work in sky in cancellations. That's literally their job, you talk the person around from cancelling and then you've movie/sports and broadband sales targets 😂 easy job when you have someone like her on the line

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.