Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she ever put a picture up of them out for a walk or him in his buggy?

He always seems to be sitting in the house..

Has she ever put a picture of him not bring in some kind of container? Happily playing on the floor?

Reactions: 3
Has she ever put a picture of him not bring in some kind of container? Happily playing on the floor?
I wonder if he’s rolling? Or moving about the floor? 🤔 I’ve never seen her excited for him advancing in his motor skills, like rolling or pulling up on all 4s to crawl 😔

Reactions: 2
We never see Ollie anywhere other than in some form of container, in an unsafe car seat or with nanna. That’s it. You never see walks in the park, at the beach, the aquarium, family days out, etc.. I know he’s only young but we did all them and more with our child by that age. We don’t even see her in a friends house. Kim needs to learn how to enjoy her son

Is it not a bit dodgey asking your followers( strangers) for a gel for a baby ? I know most people are grand wouldn’t do anything but to here are mad people out there. I just wouldn’t take something from a stranger for a baby to be using as medicine. Maybe I am a bit over the top ? Thoughts?

Reactions: 6
Is it not a bit dodgey asking your followers( strangers) for a gel for a baby ? I know most people are grand wouldn’t do anything but to here are mad people out there. I just wouldn’t take something from a stranger for a baby to be using as medicine. Maybe I am a bit over the top ? Thoughts?
I definitely wouldn't either. We've had family bring it back for our girls but I'd never take anything like that off randomers from Instagram.

Reactions: 4
There’s no way she doesn’t know anyone who’s due to go to NI soon and can get it for her. I know being in dublin makes it easier for the likes of me, but at any given time I can count on someone heading there in the next week!

Reactions: 1
There’s no way she doesn’t know anyone who’s due to go to NI soon and can get it for her. I know being in dublin makes it easier for the likes of me, but at any given time I can count on someone heading there in the next week!
I don't think she has a village tbh. If she's anything like she's behaved on Instagram in real life, it makes people didn't encourage people to want to help you out.

Agreed, none of us want to ever think the worst but there’s no way I’d have a stranger getting something like that for a baby. Her family and non existent friends must be useless that no one knows someone personally up there or heading up there who could grab some

So she strapped him in the bouncer properly as a newborn but not now as an active 6 month old 🤔
I think it was around this age we stopped using the bouncer cause they get so bouncy and It seemed a bit dodge 😅 Ollie will be in it till he’s 1 cause it keeps him in one place, infront of the telly!
I was looking back at pics of my toddler at this age, he had started to outgrow his little playgym/mat, he was rolling off it so we got one of those giant mats off Amazon by 6 months. He had so much space to roll and play. He still plays on it now. They should be on the floor most of the day when not outside, whether 2 months or 18 months, it is so much better for their development all round, than being cooped up and strapped in all day!

Attachments

Agreed, none of us want to ever think the worst but there’s no way I’d have a stranger getting something like that for a baby. Her family and non existent friends must be useless that no one knows someone personally up there or heading up there who could grab some
Agreed. Also, I think Calpol is the best thing for a teething baby and Bonjela is good if you really want a gel. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not using Calpol as she doesn’t like giving medication 🤷🏻‍♀️🤯

I think she loves the idea that she can get something others can’t.. cos of her Instagram following and because everyone cares so much about her and Ollie. Whereas I’d say most NI followers wouldn’t be bothered going out of their way for her.

Agreed. Also, I think Calpol is the best thing for a teething baby and Bonjela is good if you really want a gel. I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s not using Calpol as she doesn’t like giving medication 🤷🏻‍♀️🤯

I think she loves the idea that she can get something others can’t.. cos of her Instagram following and because everyone cares so much about her and Ollie. Whereas I’d say most NI followers wouldn’t be bothered going out of their way for her.
I'd say a lot of her followers in general wouldn't be bothered with it. I've some friends who follow her so they can give out about her (amongst other Huns) in our group chat 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Nurofen is better here because it reduces inflammation too🙈 I can get it no issues but through a work colleague of a family member, I most definitely wouldn’t ask strangers on the internet 🙃

There’s literally no reason a baby needs an ice pop full of shite.
Can freeze water if you really want them to have something frozen. Or beg for calgel on insta

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.