Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She left her job in the doctors because she couldn't cope with people coming in for abortions when she herself could not get pregnant. She is not emotionally stable.
I forgot this.. I'd say she is just impossible to deal with. Probably got into trouble there/walked out/was fired and this was her go to line when asked why she doesn't work there anymore.

Reactions: 6
Oh wow you didnt get the fibre you wanted but are now paying extra for a package you didnt want..arn't you great ..she only got the sport to keep robbie home from the pub it's obvious ...in fairness she is very isolated in that relationship.

Reactions: 5
Oh wow you didnt get the fibre you wanted but are now paying extra for a package you didnt want..arn't you great ..she only got the sport to keep robbie home from the pub it's obvious ...in fairness she is very isolated in that relationship.
And listening to her ranting and moaning lately I can understand why she’s isolated!

Seeing how she is with Ollie makes it more clear why her mother steps in so much. Poor baby having his bottle listening to her rant in his ear about sky. Him bet into the tv as usual I see

Reactions: 7
She’s so busy cursing and ranting into her phone that she doesn’t realise she’s given that child nothing but air bubbles from that bottle.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She’s coming on ranting the past few days about the most boring things, you’d barely say them in passing to your mam or partner let alone be sitting filming yourself talking about them when you should be giving the baby a bottle. She seems so lonely, where did the one friend she have go?

Reactions: 4
Usually whenever I’ve had a day of dealing with a vendor or contractor who’s messed me about (just moved house, there were a few lol) it’s been my husband who’s gotten the earful! Purely cos he’s stuck with me and has to listen haha

She must be very lonely- added to the fact that she has a vile personality and she clearly only has her ma around. She doesn’t even appear to be close to her sisters??

Usually whenever I’ve had a day of dealing with a vendor or contractor who’s messed me about (just moved house, there were a few lol) it’s been my husband who’s gotten the earful! Purely cos he’s stuck with me and has to listen haha

She must be very lonely- added to the fact that she has a vile personality and she clearly only has her ma around. She doesn’t even appear to be close to her sisters??
She definitely doesn’t speak to one of them

I seen a rumour (emphasis on rumour) ages ago on this thread that she isn’t/wasn’t invited to her sisters wedding. If true they really mustn’t get on

Is she trying to show us how tough she is so we won’t come for her? Don’t mess with kim she’ll bust ya🙈 that poor baby jumped out of his skin with that eejit shouting down the phone but yet he didn’t cry he’s well used to it from her by the looks of it

Reactions: 8
Is she trying to show us how tough she is so we won’t come for her? Don’t mess with kim she’ll bust ya🙈 that poor baby jumped out of his skin with that eejit shouting down the phone but yet he didn’t cry he’s well used to it from her by the looks of it
If she can't control her temper when posting on her public Instagram page, I do wonder what she'd like to live with...

Jesus those eyebrows give me the rage when she’s angry!

That poor baba. Is that what the squeaking noise is, his bottle?? Ffs Dim Kim, can you care for a child at all like!! 🤨
Feeding time should be quiet time, a chance to cuddle with mammy. No tv and certainly no screaming into the phone about some nonsense people don’t need to know about! I too, am having issues with sky, don’t think anyone knows bar my partner and mother, cause mothers care about the boring trivial things in their kids lives, no one else does!

Attachments

She can't wait to be able to give him a packet of buttons and park him in front of Bluey for hours. Kim is one of those parents who likes the idea of being a mom and having cute moments like Halloween costumes and Santa photos, but can't actually cope with the day to day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.