Remaining_hopeful #3 Robbie, Ollie & Kim.. is she bright or is she dim….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a lovely age too, lovely for play and small day trips and not to be dumped constantly. Robbie must barely see him
I've been loving it. With baby one, I'd pack her off and head to park, beach etc. Now with both in tow, we've been doing the exact same thing. I reckon there's something going on there tbh. Her family really should intervene.

I've been loving it. With baby one, I'd pack her off and head to park, beach etc. Now with both in tow, we've been doing the exact same thing. I reckon there's something going on there tbh. Her family really should intervene...

ETA: Did she just say he goes to Auntie's/Nana's every Saturday...Is he staying there every Saturday until they go pick him up Sunday? Why? Is she that desperate to not have to parent? Does Robbie notbwajt to actually see his child when he's off...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I've been loving it. With baby one, I'd pack her off and head to park, beach etc. Now with both in tow, we've been doing the exact same thing. I reckon there's something going on there tbh. Her family really should intervene.
As I said before so weird that some one who has gone through ivf acts this way with a much longed for baby , its abit odd , maybe she is pregnant n her mother giving her a break from him .

Reactions: 1
I'm just imagining my own mother's reaction if I called her up in a panic and told her I needed her to mind the baby all day and overnight because I had a bit of mold and I needed to treat it and paint it ASAP. She'd think I'd lost the plot. Something not right with this one. Her mother is clearly used to it though. I'd say taking Ollie is because she knows Kim isn't fully able.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Well the 2 of them are liabilities after that air fryer story...who keeps theirs on a hob anyway?
Lucky the kitchen didnt go up...

Reactions: 6
Well the 2 of them are liabilities after that air fryer story...who keeps theirs on a hob anyway?
Lucky the kitchen didnt go up...
Lots of people do as they don’t have enough counter space but they would be using it in place of the cooker so would never be turned on under it.

Reactions: 2
Jesus having anything on the hob like that is a disaster waiting to happen. I understand having limited counter space but surely you could take the kettle or toaster out of the way for a bit instead of putting the air fryer on the hob 😬

We had just moved into our new house, black counter tops, black hob. My husband had the oven on and didn't realise one of the hob rings was switched on low. He had dropped the black oven mit on the hob. In minutes the kitchen started filling with smoke and a melting plastic smell but we couldn't see where it was coming from. Everything was the same colour and it was only when the mit was no longer smouldering but actually caught alight that we realised! Thank God we were in the kitchen when it happened. I'm so paranoid now about the hob! One could even say I'm "anal" about it... 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 5
My god she's insufferable :rolleyes:
There's not a doubt in my mind that she was screaming at the Sky people like a demented Banshee a la the rant about car seats....

I've never had issues with Sky customer service tbh. They're always pretty quick about sorting issues but I'm also not roaring down the phone at them. I'd say she got 'Disconnected' because she started screaming when they answered...

Reactions: 10
When she said she disconnected a few calls in her time .. it’s obvious why you disconnect them why are you shocked you were disconnected then ? You would get further with people if you’re civil and polite

Reactions: 7
Robbie's a cheap fecker???? He's getting her a ninja dual xl??? Maybe if she went cheap on the airfryer she'd be able to afford a better carseat!!

Also I wonder how many forms she got filled out when the baby was asleep IN HER MOTHERS HOUSE?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I’ve dealt with Sky on a number of occasions and I’ve never once had an issue with them but then I’ve also spoke to them like a respectful rational adult. I find it hard to believe all the talk of people disconnecting her etc, she was no doubt aggressive on the phone and they’re just saying anything to get her off the phone. Funnily I spoke to sky this week about my parents account and mentioned cancellation and not once was I urgently transferred to some other department, instead I’d a lovely man who was able to come up with a solution. Not saying there’s not some arseholes in call centres, there is in every job, but when everyone is supposedly this bad it usually makes you think the person who’s pointing the finger is the bad one

• Haha
She almost looks excited at the thought of getting aggressive with some poor worker who no doubt on the day will only be talking to her for the first time and won’t be responsible for previous mistakes. I’d say she’s always been very argumentative but there’s a rage there now

Reactions: 4
She was fired from a job for being aggressive to the point they wouldn’t allow her back in the building to collect her things and went to the expense of using a courier to stop her stuff off than let her back in, speaks volumes.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
She was fired from a job for being aggressive to the point they wouldn’t allow her back in the building to collect her things and went to the expense of using a courier to stop her stuff off than let her back in, speaks volumes.
That was so shameful, actually never heard the likes of it before

Reactions: 1
Wow....not even a little bit surprised though tbh. There's some rage there with that one

Where did you hear this?
Definitely sounds on brand for Kim!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.