Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need to start predicting BABY NAMES 🙌

I predict Jayden, Dylan or Daniel
It will definitely be an American kinda name, Kim and her sister don’t have traditional Irish names either so it will be something like the above for sure.

So there was two dogs but maybe the first one was actually like her immediate families dog or something,the pug looks quite old so maybe not around anymore .
I am so happy for them though.
I will actually cry when Aine Lynch has her baby though, shes had such a tough journey so far

Attachments

Reactions: 2
You’d swear she was never going to be fed again the way she’s going on 🙄 for me it was the next day before I was allowed eat anything major but this one will have Robbie walking to McDonald’s as soon as the baby’s out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think Kai, Jayden or Jaxon, we should get a pool going to see who wins 😂😂

Actually I'm going to add Noah to my guess, everyone under the sun is calling their kid Noah at the moment 😂😂😂
Hey! That's my name! For me theoretical son.... for which I still need Dad's approval.... ah well, I got our daughter's name over the line 😅

Hey! That's my name! For me theoretical son.... for which I still need Dad's approval.... ah well, I got our daughter's name over the line 😅
Noah? It's a super cute name, but I know three separate couples who have had a Noah in the last year so it's what made me guess that 😂 if they ere having a girl I'd guess Freya since I know so many people with one recently

It will definitely be an American kinda name, Kim and her sister don’t have traditional Irish names either so it will be something like the above for sure.

So there was two dogs but maybe the first one was actually like her immediate families dog or something,the pug looks quite old so maybe not around anymore .
I am so happy for them though.
I will actually cry when Aine Lynch has her baby though, shes had such a tough journey so far
Aine seems so genuine, I will be so happy for her to get to full term, she's had such a tough time. I'll probably cry too 🤣🤣🙈

Reactions: 3
Jayden, Kayden, Aidan, Layton, Hayden, my guess is one of those kinds of name!

• Haha
Best of luck anyway to Kim and Robbie and baby today ❤

It was a long nine months for us all Kim 🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Callum would be in my list but after date with a mate had a Callum only a week or so ago I can’t see her picking it now. I’m thinking..
Charlie, Bobbie, Tommy, Alfie, Archie, Luke, Noah, Mason, Arlo. Definitely something along the nick namey names or something that’s popular in America

Robert more than likely middle name (unless she does Bobbie) and Grace Healy for surname as she holds off for her engagement ring 🤣

You’d swear she was never going to be fed again the way she’s going on 🙄 for me it was the next day before I was allowed eat anything major but this one will have Robbie walking to McDonald’s as soon as the baby’s out 😂
I had a planned section second the round so had to fast from the night before . My baby was born at 11.30am and I was starving was so looking forward to my tea and toast but when they brought me back to the ward they told me I wouldn't be getting it until six that evening ....in case I got sick after the spinal. I was raging so I made dad go out and go to the garage across the road for a roll and he brought me tea from machine . Pulled over the curtains and I devoured it 😂😂😂

She’ll be raging she’s to wait so long to go down!! Usually emergencies and private patients are prioritised first in my hospital anyway!! I had 2 emergency sections I wasn’t in labour but movements were reduced and it still took an hour or more to get prepped and taken down

My money’s on Arlo or Harry name wise.

I get the feeling she’s influenced by what’s on trend!

I wonder will it be a big reel reveal or just a photo of them in theatre? 🤔 hope all went well for her!

Callum would be in my list but after date with a mate had a Callum only a week or so ago I can’t see her picking it now. I’m thinking..
Charlie, Bobbie, Tommy, Alfie, Archie, Luke, Noah, Mason, Arlo. Definitely something along the nick namey names or something that’s popular in America

Robert more than likely middle name (unless she does Bobbie) and Grace Healy for surname as she holds off for her engagement ring 🤣
Ohhhh Bobby is a good call!

Reactions: 1
Healthy mam and baby, delighted for them both. Now let the fun begin 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.