Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seth or Levi or Toby or Jacob or something along those lines… she could shock us all with something completely unexpected though

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Seth or Levi or Toby or Jacob or something along those lines… she could shock us all with something completely unexpected though
Good call with Jacob (even Jake) or Toby, either seem fitting!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Ah I'm absolutely thrilled for them it's such an overwhelming exciting time

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Corey could be another contender

Yesss i knew one of the influenzas had a Jacob recently, couldn’t think who it was

Aine lynch's sister just had a baby Corey and they follow each other so I doubt it

Reactions: 1
Aine lynch's sister just had a baby Corey and they follow each other so I doubt it
Oh yeah I forgot that little boy was called Corey! So delighted for that woman, mind blowing what she over came, an incredible story. Women are unreal 💪

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah I forgot that little boy was called Corey! So delighted for that woman, mind blowing what she over came, an incredible story. Women are unreal 💪

It's such a cute name,not very popular so I would doubt she would go with it with Aines sister having used it. The CSO list isn't up for last year but you can usually tell the trends by searching previous years

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She will drag it out for as long as she can, hope she doesn’t post his photos on Instagram, would be refreshing!

Reactions: 2
I’m thrilled he’s here safely.

But she’s gonna drag the arse out of revealing him to the world, isn’t she?

Reactions: 4
Sorry now it’s all vey cute she has given birth but she is going to drag the arse out of this - teasing if we want to see the baby. It’s obviously for her engagement numbers 🙄🙄. Let’s face it - one kid is the same as the next 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Weird thing to do since they ask for the marriage details and marriage certificate when you go to actually register the birth in the registrations office. The form you fill out at the hospital gets sent on to the office, maybe she doesn't realise that

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.