Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think she comes across as smug about breastfeeding, she’s clearly proud he’s latching etc. best of luck to her tonight though that day 2 cluster feed is tough!!! even if he ends up being bottle fed, who cares once baby is fed and she’s happy.

Reactions: 6
She’s amazing. Don’t be so begrudging
[/QUOTE]
Im Not begrudging in the slightest I have a beautiful baby who I was lucky enough to breastfeed successfully when I wanted to so I don’t begrudge anything however she should be a little bit more mindful of others given her own journey to get where she is and maybe hold her horses on being so smug. She hasn’t been off the phone since she had him so by putting all this out there as a “public influencer” she is opening opinions and comments stay in her private newborn bubble and nobody will have anything to say!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Username … are you a vet? 🤔 i never needed to supplement colostrum on my 2 thankfully so no idea. Her harvesting was way ott! She’s on a high still, I hope the fall isn’t too hard for her when she comes down.
I may have links to the industry... took me a sec to figure out what gave it away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Good luck to her getting 3 hours between feeds if she’s breastfeeding!! My fella was stuck to me for the 3 days in hospital I wasn’t complaining though I loved every second of every snuggle/feed 😍 except for my ass stayed numbed didn’t get feeling back in it for a few weeks!!
Also most advice now is to feed on demand not on a schedule??
Just because he is feeding every 3-4 hours doesnt meàn he is not being fed on demand. I work with newborns and many babies that breastfeed go 3-4 hours in the early days.

Reactions: 2
Breastfed all 3 of mine, I feel for her cause in the next 48 hours it's all gonna change. There is no stopping the inevitable engorged breasts, sore nipples etc - I too thought it was going so smooth and was delighted with myself on no1, 2 and 3. Delighted for her to have littke man butalready drama with him 'choking' - I fear this kid will take his 1st steps in South Doc.

Reactions: 10
History repeating itself already.......she gonna be back at cumh every second day with him 😳😳😳 stay off the Internet ya dope

Reactions: 5
Hes a fine buster of a child...I'd say he gets that from her side of the family her sister who plays the basketball is tall and broad...

Reactions: 1
My third was very mucousy after birth too, hers a was bloody and like that I tit myself the first time. After that it’s instinct to jump if they move funny. It’s only the start of the worry for her 🤦🏻‍♀️🙈

Hes a fine buster of a child...I'd say he gets that from her side of the family her sister who plays the basketball is tall and broad...
No that sister is not broad. She has a healthy athletic frame, because she doesn't sit on her arse all day eating mcdonalds like Kim! Her two other sisters are tall as well. It runs in the family.

If we all only left the maternity ward when we were fully ‘comfortable’ then I’d still be sitting there now with my 16 month old son. She’ll try sit it out as long as possible, it’s all an attention thing with her possibly loneliness too. I hope Robbie doesn’t leave her sitting alone with just the dog for company as he did most the pregnancy only now with a newborn in tow

Reactions: 7
If we all only left the maternity ward when we were fully ‘comfortable’ then I’d still be sitting there now with my 16 month old son. She’ll try sit it out as long as possible, it’s all an attention thing with her possibly loneliness too. I hope Robbie doesn’t leave her sitting alone with just the dog for company as he did most the pregnancy only now with a newborn in tow
I wouldnt blame her, I was discharged after 24 hours with my third and wasn’t ready to go at all. I do think Robbie is obsessed with his son (judging by the photos!) so I’d hope he’d rather be home with them then out drinking. But who knows 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
To be honest I’d probably stay in the hospital if I could through the heat wave with a new baba instead of trying to get home , if the hospital wasn’t a furnace 🤣

Nothing like posting your naked new born to 12 thousand strangers on the internet. It will never not shock me

• Sad
Reactions: 8
No that sister is not broad. She has a healthy athletic frame, because she doesn't sit on her arse all day eating mcdonalds like Kim! Her two other sisters are tall as well. It runs in the family.
I dont consider the term broad negative...shur you could be broad and athletic..like her sister is...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.