Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Nothing wrong with the colour, I’d say she was just looking for a reason to bring up how big Ollie is, I’m pretty sure French babies aren’t too much different to Irish ones 🤣
Irish babies have massive heads though in comparison to European babies. My son was on the 10th centile for length and weight and 91st for his head. And apparently it’s the norm 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Nothing wrong with the colour, I’d say she was just looking for a reason to bring up how big Ollie is, I’m pretty sure French babies aren’t too much different to Irish ones 🤣
An aunt of mine bought me a few french brand baby clothes and I can say they were absolutely tiny. I couldn't get over it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
And the big you can’t one to France and not go to decathlon ahh we have one in Ireland a huge one

I have to say I've changed my tune about her. I like her honesty. I think she's struggling a bit with the identity shift that comes with being a new mum. Pre Ollie her life revolved around the journey to pregnancy, documenting it all on social media, and now he's here I think she's missing that aspect of life, and doesn't know what to say anymore. I really feel for her. And I actually like her now.

Reactions: 13
I have to say I've changed my tune about her. I like her honesty. I think she's struggling a bit with the identity shift that comes with being a new mum. Pre Ollie her life revolved around the journey to pregnancy, documenting it all on social media, and now he's here I think she's missing that aspect of life, and doesn't know what to say anymore. I really feel for her. And I actually like her now.
I remember when I had my baby, a midwife said to me she felt sorry for IVF mums who suffered from PND. You feel you can’t complain when you’ve wanted your baby for so long. I identify with this also. I had miscarriages and then a much wanted and much loved baby. But being a mum is so hard. It doesn’t mean you don’t love the child but sleep deprivation, worrying about them etc.. it’s hard work. And for most families, the mum does 90% of the work in that first year.

I liked her pre-pregnancy. I was unsure when she was pregnant but you know, she’s a nice girl. She’s doing her best like most of us. And a far cry from most of the insta huns and the likes of Julie/Twin mum.

Reactions: 9
There is so much pressure on new mums to do it all and be it all, all while losing weight and grinning ear to ear.. I like the honesty

Have they done anything on this holiday any time I watch her they are inside or she’s laying in bed

Reactions: 1
Have they done anything on this holiday any time I watch her they are inside or she’s laying in bed
She’s spending quality time with her mother and grandmother . Why should she feel pressure to do stuff ?
Actually this comment has kind of annoyed me . People were saying for her to take a step back etc she has .. now you are giving out that she’s not showing you her doing things 🤣

Reactions: 7
She’s spending quality time with her mother and grandmother . Why should she feel pressure to do stuff ?
Actually this comment has kind of annoyed me . People were saying for her to take a step back etc she has .. now you are giving out that she’s not showing you her doing things 🤣
It’s very difficult to do too much with a little baby and I think to head away like she has is an enormous step. Credit due to her she has shown the real side to early mother hood

Reactions: 5
It’s very difficult to do too much with a little baby and I think to head away like she has is an enormous step. Credit due to her she has shown the real side to early mother hood
I agree , I’m on my 4th now and my little one is 4 months . I assumed i would be back to normal now .. nope !
I went away for a few days without the baby and half the time I didn’t leave the apartment, I read books had long baths,chilled with take away . I enjoyed every minute

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She's on holiday...what do you expect her to be doing besides what she is? 😂

Fair play to her for talking about body issues post baby. My oldest is 3 and baby is 3 months and I've never managed to get back to my pre baby body. It doesn't bother me now as much as it did on my first, but it's very difficult to come to terms with.

Anyone else think her posting about the stuff left for the christening was a bit beggy?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but sharing the poor child with poo all over him is a new low. First off, he’s had a poonami, clean him and put him into the bath. Put the phone away. Secondly, he might be 3 months now but he’ll be a teenager some day and a grown man. How will he feel when he knows she shared this. It’s in the public domain now.

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but sharing the poor child with poo all over him is a new low. First off, he’s had a poonami, clean him and put him into the bath. Put the phone away. Secondly, he might be 3 months now but he’ll be a teenager some day and a grown man. How will he feel when he knows she shared this. It’s in the public domain now.
Precisely why we don't post any photos on social media of our kids. It's definitely a bit much. Clean him up and give him a bath. No idea why she had to wait for Robbie to come home to do it....

Probably posting the pic of it ya tit 🤦‍♀️😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Precisely why we don't post any photos on social media of our kids. It's definitely a bit much. Clean him up and give him a bath. No idea why she had to wait for Robbie to come home to do it....

Probably posting the pic of it ya tit 🤦‍♀️😂
FYI despite my earlier rant, I didn’t report her but I imagine very few people would appreciate that post. Would she post a photo of herself using the toilet 🤷🏻‍♀️

FYI despite my earlier rant, I didn’t report her but I imagine very few people would appreciate that post. Would she post a photo of herself using the toilet 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly. Couldn't be arsed reporting it myself, but I'd say she annoyed a few people with it

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.