Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Came here to say that. Whatever about people sharing pictures of their kids, sharing something so personal and humiliating is beyond words. That's 12000 people looking at a picture of him covered in poo. Imagine that coming back to haunt him in teenage years. Imagine he becomes a judge or a teacher or a politician and that gets shared around. If she can't see the problem with this she really needs to grow up.

Reactions: 7
Came here to say that. Whatever about people sharing pictures of their kids, sharing something so personal and humiliating is beyond words. That's 12000 people looking at a picture of him covered in poo. Imagine that coming back to haunt him in teenage years. Imagine he becomes a judge or a teacher or a politician and that gets shared around. If she can't see the problem with this she really needs to grow up.
And the vulgar language ‘the shits’ … she’s rough out. On about ‘at herself’ too when she was pregnant. No need to tell half the country hun.

Reactions: 1
She’s a disgrace. Cannot believe she posted that. Idiot. Wtf is wrong with these people.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but sharing the poor child with poo all over him is a new low. First off, he’s had a poonami, clean him and put him into the bath. Put the phone away. Secondly, he might be 3 months now but he’ll be a teenager some day and a grown man. How will he feel when he knows she shared this. It’s in the public domain now.
Ah that’s a bit extreme I love embarrassing my lot with old pictures they love it too, it’s a tit all babies have them. Bit disgusting alright but it’s hardly going to ruin his life as an adult 🙈

Reactions: 3
Ah that’s a bit extreme I love embarrassing my lot with old pictures they love it too, it’s a tit all babies have them. Bit disgusting alright but it’s hardly going to ruin his life as an adult 🙈
I stand by my comment. I don’t think it’s appropriate to share a photo of your child covered in poo to 10k plus people. It’s degrading. She wouldn’t share herself or Robbie going to the toilet so why share an innocent baby. There are long term consequences and that’s a fact.

Reactions: 6
I saw this and thought of all over-sharents on Instagram, including all the bloggers. There is going to be a lot of very angry children in the future that absolutely everything got put online. Kids deserve privacy.

• Wow
  • Heart
I stand by my comment. I don’t think it’s appropriate to share a photo of your child covered in poo to 10k plus people. It’s degrading. She wouldn’t share herself or Robbie going to the toilet so why share an innocent baby. There are long term consequences and that’s a fact.
Absolutely. Bizarre how anyone could defend this.

• Heart
And the vulgar language ‘the shits’ … she’s rough out. On about ‘at herself’ too when she was pregnant. No need to tell half the country hun.

What do you mean ‘at herself’ is that what I think it is??

I haven’t followed in ages but just thought to look at her page today.
I can’t stand personal pics of kids online it’s so fucked up! You can tell people he had a poonami without showing it! I knew someone who shared her toddler taken a wee on the potty when potty training and naked bath pics, full frontal bath pics. I mean 🤯

Also can’t stand calling it shi# when referring to a baby/child, it’s just so dirty! 😫

What do you mean ‘at herself’ is that what I think it is??

I haven’t followed in ages but just thought to look at her page today.
I can’t stand personal pics of kids online it’s so fucked up! You can tell people he had a poonami without showing it! I knew someone who shared her toddler taken a wee on the potty when potty training and naked bath pics, full frontal bath pics. I mean 🤯

Also can’t stand calling it shi# when referring to a baby/child, it’s just so dirty! 😫
Yes it’s what you think it is. Worse again she went into the hosp getting checked out after it … and that’s how we know about it coz she said ‘I just went a bit hard at myself’ … mother of god!!!!

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Yes it’s what you think it is. Worse again she went into the hosp getting checked out after it … and that’s how we know about it coz she said ‘I just went a bit hard at myself’ … mother of god!!!!
Oh my god really I thought it was after sex with Robbie

Is it normal to give this much tit about a christening? I'm not religious at all so not into it but seems like a load of faff and just an excuse to have a party? Rolling my eyes at her stories.

Reactions: 5
And asked for a plain cake to then complain its plain😂
Whoever did her make up wasnt great..there could be better blending on the eyes

Reactions: 13
She can try blame baby brain all she wants but this is not baby brain. I genuinely don’t know how she’s kept that poor baby alive she is so dim. Bad enough to do all these things but to then broadcast it looking for sympathy?!

• Haha
She can try blame baby brain all she wants but this is not baby brain. I genuinely don’t know how she’s kept that poor baby alive she is so dim. Bad enough to do all these things but to then broadcast it looking for sympathy?!
Fair enough getting one thing wrong. But it sounds like she made a duck up of every single thing? Suprised she even remembers the baby's name at this point

• Haha
I really felt for her this morning.

It's clearly a party she was really looking forward to and it's disappointing when it doesn't go how you *thought* it would.

She admitted it was all her own doing.
She still sounds like her confidence has been knocked which isn't nice to see tbh.

I hope she gets to pick up and enjoy the day for what matters.

• Heart
Did she tell the church how she got pregnant because they wouldn’t agree 😅

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.