Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Jesus you could see the hurt behind her eyes when she said that “never” to the wedding.
She clearly really wants it, why wouldn’t they discuss it before having a baby?!

Reactions: 4
Ah Jesus you could see the hurt behind her eyes when she said that “never” to the wedding.
She clearly really wants it, why wouldn’t they discuss it before having a baby?!
I'd say they did, surely they must have in 9 years. He might be the type to say 'not yet but someday' forever. I've had friends strung along for years like that. Maybe she thought the baby would 'encourage' him and is probably devastated that it didn't move the needle. I actually feel kind of sorry for her on this one.

Reactions: 5
My god who would say that about a wedding . What a horrible comment . Poor Kim

I'd say they did, surely they must have in 9 years. He might be the type to say 'not yet but someday' forever. I've had friends strung along for years like that. Maybe she thought the baby would 'encourage' him and is probably devastated that it didn't move the needle. I actually feel kind of sorry for her on this one.
I don’t wish them any badness. Aside from the recent poogate, I’ve been rooting for Kim. And delighted she has the baby and like watching along.

But just an observation.. I’ve come across so many men like Robbie who will coast along for years with a girl and then it all breaks up and within a year they’re engaged/married to someone else.

I hope really Robbie is not like that. It’s more than obvious she wants to get married. He’s taken on a huge commitment in starting a family with her. Put the poor girl out of her misery. Maybe a Christmas engagement? 😬🤔

Reactions: 9
I wouldn't read too much into the "never" comment, that could be a tactic to put her off. My husband was talking to my aunt and she said she was after seeing a lovely hat while winking at him, he told her "you'll be waiting!!" while he had my engagement ring stashed in his sock drawer. Some lads are like that until the moment the knee bends, I wouldn't be surprised if Robbie was the same.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't read too much into the "never" comment, that could be a tactic to put her off. My husband was talking to my aunt and she said she was after seeing a lovely hat while winking at him, he told her "you'll be waiting!!" while he had my engagement ring stashed in his sock drawer. Some lads are like that until the moment the knee bends, I wouldn't be surprised if Robbie was the same.
Possibly, trying to avoid people saying “It was me who told him to!!” 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don’t really follow Kim closely but I like her she seems like a nice person. Ollie is a beautiful little baby. It blows my mind their parents had never met though 🤯

I wouldn't care if it was meant as a joke from his mother it wasn't a very nice thing to say either way. I wasn't there so didn't hear the tone but if she said it like Kim said it then I reckon his mother isn't keen about him marrying her.

I don’t really follow Kim closely but I like her she seems like a nice person. Ollie is a beautiful little baby. It blows my mind their parents had never met though 🤯
Like Cork city is not a big place that in 9 years they couldn’t meet for lunch especially when Robbie works for Kim’s dad or is it a snobby thing ?

Last edited:
Like Cork city is not a big place that in 9 years they couldn’t meet for lunch especially when Robbie works for Kim’s dad or is it a snobby thing ?
I get the impression Kim’s family are fairly well off and Robbies are more working class. I could be way off though

Reactions: 10
Did she actually show up to the Luna event dressed for a night in the local 🤦🏼‍♀️ Did she not research or watch the last event in Dublin for the launch 🫣 Is she that mad trying to prove she’s an influencer.

I get the impression Kim’s family are fairly well off and Robbies are more working class. I could be way off though
That's the impression I got too.

Did she actually show up to the Luna event dressed for a night in the local 🤦🏼‍♀️ Did she not research or watch the last event in Dublin for the launch 🫣 Is she that mad trying to prove she’s an influencer.
Ah I found her stories kinda wholesome yesterday. Bless her, she seemed so delighted to be there. I can't be snarky about it, especially when she seemed so unsure of herself amongst that crowd.

Reactions: 6
I’ll be giving Kim a little unfollow I think. She doesn’t know what she wants. When I followed her first, she was grafting hard delivering pizzas to earn money for IVF. She had stories saying she needed to eat well to get pregnant and was trying to take her supplements and I was really rooting for the pair of them.

The she gets pregnant and literally did nothing but eat, scan, repeat as the thread said. Work was a thing of the past and she lived in the bed. I found that.. unusual.. ignoring doctor’s advice etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Then she has her beautiful little boy and we were all delighted for her. She kept away from social media for the most part. Just the odd few bits here and there.

I can’t keep up with her TBH. I feel like this particular version of Kim (genuine or otherwise) appeals to followers… conscious of her mum tum, socially awkward, doesn’t know what to wear, ditzy about the christening etc. Almost like a very very diluted down version of Lisa Solo Mum or Julie Hynes. Drunk stories after her big event, tagging influencers etc. I dunno.. I just feel like there’s something not truly genuine there. I was really fond of her post Ollie but I feel like she wants to try her hand at the insta hun/insta mum world 🤢

I’ll be giving Kim a little unfollow I think. She doesn’t know what she wants. When I followed her first, she was grafting hard delivering pizzas to earn money for IVF. She had stories saying she needed to eat well to get pregnant and was trying to take her supplements and I was really rooting for the pair of them.

The she gets pregnant and literally did nothing but eat, scan, repeat as the thread said. Work was a thing of the past and she lived in the bed. I found that.. unusual.. ignoring doctor’s advice etc 🤷🏻‍♀️

Then she has her beautiful little boy and we were all delighted for her. She kept away from social media for the most part. Just the odd few bits here and there.

I can’t keep up with her TBH. I feel like this particular version of Kim (genuine or otherwise) appeals to followers… conscious of her mum tum, socially awkward, doesn’t know what to wear, ditzy about the christening etc. Almost like a very very diluted down version of Lisa Solo Mum or Julie Hynes. Drunk stories after her big event, tagging influencers etc. I dunno.. I just feel like there’s something not truly genuine there. I was really fond of her post Ollie but I feel like she wants to try her hand at the insta hun/insta mum world 🤢
Is that not a sign she’s struggling no?

Is that not a sign she’s struggling no?

I honestly don’t know. She just sees TOTALLY different to the girl I started following pre IVF… she seems to change personality every 6 months 🤷🏻‍♀️

But I see Instagram accounts like Lisa Solo Mum and Twins and me where initially I thought they were 100% genuine.. flawed like us all, self conscious, trying to be mum and get all the other bits done etc. But as time goes on I feel like for “some”… it’s all for content, engagement and likes. I feel like in the last couple of weeks, Kim is on Instagram more, on her nights out (christening/Robbie‘s family party, insta hun event), filming it all for the gram. Sharing competitions and gifts received. I think she’s hungry for insta fame and that turns me off personally.

I honestly don’t know. She just sees TOTALLT different to the girl I started following pre IVF… she seems to change personality every 6 months 🤷🏻‍♀️

But I see Instagram accounts like Lisa Solo Mum and Twins and me where initially I thought they were 100% genuine.. flawed like us all, self conscious, trying to be mum and get all the other bits done etc. But as time goes on I feel like for “some”… it’s all for content, engagement and likes. I feel like in the last couple of weeks, Kim is on Instagram more, on her nights out (christening/Robbie‘s family party, insta hun event), filming it all for the gram. Sharing competitions and gifts received. I think she’s hungry for insta fame and that turns me off personally.
And just to add… I hate to query ppl when it comes to mental health. We all have our internal struggles. But if I hear one more Instagram person with 10k plus followers say they have social anxiety on the way to a large PR event, I’ll scream. Kim said this before the PR event but it seems to be the buzz term for all the huns.

I’ve had anxiety here and there.. I wouldn’t want to leave the house at all when I have it. I have to work so I have to push myself to “get on with it”. But I’d lock myself away aside from work. I only want to see my immediate family and just lose all confidence. It’s awful!! Short lived generally for me. A bad week here and there over many year. But social anxiety and feeling out of place at an insta hun event that you CHOSE to go to for FREE make up/stuff in general… That’s not what I would call anxiety.. (I’m not a medic though….)

Last edited:
Any ideas for a new thread title???

I think most new mums will relate to feelings about their bodies after having a baby but it feels like she’s keeping it up for a free tummy shaper 😂 I can’t stand the drama ALL the time like going on the ferry it took her 3 days to say she fell over cos the crossing was rough 🙄🙄 she’s been like that since I followed her though!!

Any ideas for a new thread title???

I think most new mums will relate to feelings about their bodies after having a baby but it feels like she’s keeping it up for a free tummy shaper 😂 I can’t stand the drama ALL the time like going on the ferry it took her 3 days to say she fell over cos the crossing was rough 🙄🙄 she’s been like that since I followed her though!!
The drama is ridiculous but I think it's genuinely because she's not the sharpest tool most of the time and like you said, she's been like that for a long time. She is very beggy, especially over the child's christening. I'm entirely certain she waited last minute in the hopes of being gifted stuff for it and that kinda shite drives me mad.

The drama is ridiculous but I think it's genuinely because she's not the sharpest tool most of the time and like you said, she's been like that for a long time. She is very beggy, especially over the child's christening. I'm entirely certain she waited last minute in the hopes of being gifted stuff for it and that kinda shite drives me mad.
It didn’t work out though for begging.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.