Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can try blame baby brain all she wants but this is not baby brain. I genuinely don’t know how she’s kept that poor baby alive she is so dim. Bad enough to do all these things but to then broadcast it looking for sympathy?!

There are far dimmer than her out there raising babies 😳🤣

Reactions: 1
Does anyone actually care what a christening candle looks like or what it says? I'm guessing most of her family much more interested in what's to drink

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Bit much in fairness.no need for your comment

Well there’s no need for anyones comments here but here we are.

Just for clarification, that wasn’t a dig at her at all, it was at the catholic arseways church.

My nephew was christened but done on the Saturday (rest done on Sundays) privately “incase anyone had objections” as he was an ivf baby that came from both an egg and sperm donor.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Well there’s no need for anyones comments here but here we are.

Just for clarification, that wasn’t a dig at her at all, it was at the catholic arseways church.

My nephew was christened but done on the Saturday (rest done on Sundays) privately “incase anyone had objections” as he was an ivf baby that came from both an egg and sperm donor.
I think people like to ignore the fact that the church they follow tends to consider their actions to not be in line with their thinking (I am putting it very politely)

Reactions: 4
She has actually really grown on me, I don’t know why, she harmless really

Reactions: 8
She has actually really grown on me, I don’t know why, she harmless really
I have to say im the same. She’s not half wise at times. She is very honest about the newborn phase. She also took a big step back from social media to focus on the baby

Reactions: 6
I have to say im the same. She’s not half wise at times. She is very honest about the newborn phase. She also took a big step back from social media to focus on the baby
Agree. She did annoy me though as she couldn’t resist acting like she knew it all about bf 2 weeks in. She had the prep machine bought so I’d say it was always her intention to feed for a few weeks and do bottle which is grand but resist acting the bf guru in the meantime. And to add I bf mine for 16 weeks and 8 week and gave up due to dairy intolerance and restriction diet not working. I’m not making out I’m the perfect bf queen but she was sickening acting like she knew it all at it for 5 mins and then gone at 6 weeks.

Sorry herself and Robbie are together a decade and their families never met?! I can’t be alone in thinking that’s weird AF?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tell me if I’m being weird, but am I the only one who thinks it’s so strange that their parents never met before the child’s christening 🤯

Sorry herself and Robbie are together a decade and their families never met?! I can’t be alone in thinking that’s weird AF?!
Snap 🤣 myself and my partner are together nearly 9 years and our parents are great friends, and they live a good 2 hours away from each other 🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I did think the same. But my own parents only met husbands parents at our wedding. They live a good few hours apart in different counties We'd only been together about 3 or so years at that stage, but they haven't seen each other since 😂

I don't think so, we were together 7 years and parents met first at our first child's christening.

Never had opportunity to do it before. We have small families and totally different interests on each side. None of us people that have big parties 🤷‍♀️

It’s just bizarre to me- mine and my husband’s folks are years apart age wise and interest wise, the only thing they have in common is our little boy.
But they’d have met maybe half a dozen times, firstly when we had both sides over for Xmas drinks and nibbles several years back in our old place.

Reactions: 2
My parents and in laws only met all in one group at our engagement party! My parents had met my MIL but hadn't met my FIL until then. Covid played a big part in that though!

Tbf, Kim wasn't that close to her family before having Ollie. One of her sisters wasn't at the christening yesterday. Every family is different and has different dynamics.

Reactions: 5
Thought it was a bit strange too. Was laughing at her northside vs southside comment. Our folks live on other sides of the country but have met loads in 12 years. Every family is different I guess.

Reactions: 2
Was it his mother that said never in relation to the wedding joke? I’d be livid joke or not. It’s fine if you both never want to marry but I think if one isn’t bothered and the other really wants it then it’s a bit unfair

Reactions: 3
Was it his mother that said never in relation to the wedding joke? I’d be livid joke or not. It’s fine if you both never want to marry but I think if one isn’t bothered and the other really wants it then it’s a bit unfair
Seems like it. I'd also be livid. She's clearly desperate to get married so I'd say the fact they're not is on him...wonder what he's said to the mother 🤔

I also found it odd they'd never met in 9 years, it's not like they live super far apart or something...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.