Remaining_hopeful #2 Eat, sleep, scan, repeat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Clinics follow up after due date so they can calculate their 'live birth' success rates. I've been contacted after my due dates by the clinic in Ireland that I was with.

Reactions: 2
I’m actually surprised they emailed her. Once she’d be more than a few weeks pregnant she would surely be discharged from the clinic, as their work was done. I don’t think they’d have any interest in being updated along the way.
No I have done IVF and they do ask you to let them know how all goes well my clinic did and they even invited us to the clinic with the baby after closing time to meet them it's lovely to have each of my babies have photos with the drs that done our treatments

Reactions: 1
I actually can’t cope with her referring to themselves as Mammy and Daddy it gives me serious ick 🤢 I get they are over the moon like most parents but just STOP ✋ 😂

Reactions: 8
I actually can’t cope with her referring to themselves as Mammy and Daddy it gives me serious ick 🤢 I get they are over the moon like most parents but just STOP ✋ 😂
In private I get, or when kids start speaking and they refer to themselves and mam or dad, not to confuse the child, but man it’s tedious having them refer to themselves as mammy and daddy at every turn 😅 side note … did anyone else find that “still to sort” list a bit beggy? 🤔

Reactions: 9
In private I get, or when kids start speaking and they refer to themselves and mam or dad, not to confuse the child, but man it’s tedious having them refer to themselves as mammy and daddy at every turn 😅 side note … did anyone else find that “still to sort” list a bit beggy? 🤔
I did wonder whether she was waiting on someone to offer it. It seems odd to post it to your 11k odd followers otherwise...

Also, that baby really should have a sun hat on. The sun was pretty hot today for him to be hanging out unprotected in the carrier 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Definitely on the beg!!! We all have lists of things to do, we just don't put them on Instagram in the hope of a few freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It took her about a week to put up all the prizes 🙄 did she think people were hanging off their seats waiting to see what was it going to be?? I’d guarantee it’ll be someone she knows who wins it!!

Why is she doing it as one anyway? Some of the prizes make no sense for all one person to win. One is a nappy cake for a baby shower. A baby scan etc One is a weaning set. Like if you're only having a baby shower/baby scan now you won't be using that weaning set for forever.

Reactions: 4
not following anymore, did she say why? What reason would you have to not go to your own sisters wedding, when you’re close! Is she that jealous of not having a ring herself? 🤣
I'd say she's raging he didn't propose right after baby was born 😂 I missed this, do her and the sister not get on? Why would you not go? It seems odd. Can't even really use Ollie as an excuse cause she's had him minded before and not had issues with it.

Very weird. Even if they didn't really get on you'd surely go to your own sisters wedding? Maybe she isn't happy the attention isn't on her any more and she has no ring

I'd say she's raging he didn't propose right after baby was born 😂 I missed this, do her and the sister not get on? Why would you not go? It seems odd. Can't even really use Ollie as an excuse cause she's had him minded before and not had issues with it.
It’s abroad but apparently they don’t get on anyway

It’s abroad but apparently they don’t get on anyway
Depending on where it is, probably can't afford it. Maternity pay is shite 😂 though I'd imagine they had enough warning about a wedding to save up so 🤷‍♀️ shame if it is just because they don't get on, think you'd try for your sister's wedding. Is this the sister that plays basketball or something?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.