Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinybops

VIP Member
What is the point of baby shoes? 😂 Why do babies need shoes? I get the excitement of getting to dress them...but shoes?
I’ll admit, I bought shoes for my first baby. The looked ridiculous on her 🤣 I’ve since learned babygrows are life until they’re in 3-6/6-9 month clothes. Trying to dress a newborn is a pain in the butt!! 🙈

Reactions: 6

imonlyheretoread

I just came on to say the same 😳 I’m going through my skin cancer journey right Now so I know how dangerous it is and with her pregnant and about give birth it’s even worse 🤦🏻‍♀️

Can’t get over the sunburn on her arms
Jesus Christ no excuse for it especially when pregnant 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Heart
  • Sad

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
I shocked after seeing the pics of the crowd around him and I'm sorry covid among other things is going round as children and groups of adults pawing at him and not one with a mask on

Lorz19

Chatty Member
I don’t think she comes across as smug about breastfeeding, she’s clearly proud he’s latching etc. best of luck to her tonight though that day 2 cluster feed is tough!!! even if he ends up being bottle fed, who cares once baby is fed and she’s happy.

francydoll

She is definitely on the spectrum. I’m not being nasty saying that. I just feel - following her for the past 36 months of her protracted pregnancy 🤣 - that things are not right at all. The stupid carry on, the big girl foolish act, the horrific diet, the laziness. Don’t get me started on the weird relationship with the disappearing Robbie. Does she realise she has a living person growing inside her - it’s not just like a puppy - to photo and dress up. She has a worrying disconnect with the baby that’s getting worse as the weeks tick down.

• Wow

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
Another few of the fertility pages are pregnant and I genuinely can’t see them as bad as her.
Poor Aine Lynch is mortified at having to be scanned so much, all she wants is a healthy baby after everything they’ve been through, Kim could take a leaf of humility out of Aine’s book

CorkCailin

Depending on where it is, probably can't afford it. Maternity pay is shite 😂 though I'd imagine they had enough warning about a wedding to save up so 🤷‍♀️ shame if it is just because they don't get on, think you'd try for your sister's wedding. Is this the sister that plays basketball or something?
No, it's the oldest sister who teaches zumba. She's getting married in Lanzarote. They haven't gotten on in years, Kim didn't go see her sister's new house when she got the keys and the sister has never met the baby as far as I know. Kim is closest to her youngest sister, not that close to her oldest sister or her sister that plays basketball. There's an adopted estranged brother too that none of them talk to, as well.

• Wow

gotstogo

VIP Member
I breastfeed but this, yawn.
Also she’s going to make mamas to be feel shit and scared for not getting any colostrum. I got none and had a great supply. I hope these women aren’t taken her word as gospel. There are so many great bf pages on insta to follow, professionals who know their stuff!
This will just be her content now. Before she weans at 4 months like Lisa and Karen.
Is she going to open her page again so Ollie can be a brand rep?
I managed to get some colostrum while pregnant and then had no supply once my milk came in. It really has no correlation. The lactation consultant we saw told us that and she's an actual professional. It's really irked me that she said harvesting colostrum helped her supply. It really didn't Kim.

Lollipops23

VIP Member
But she could walk to the car and back, that wouldn’t do anything! Even if someone went with her.
I honestly wouldn’t trust her to simply walk to the car and back. She’d probably need to do a quick McDonald’s run while she’s at it!

• Haha

Tinybops

VIP Member
Doesn’t Robbie just look so happy in that photo she posted? He seems really excited to be a dad! Hope all goes well for them tomorrow. I’m so jealous, I’ve another 10 weeks to wait 😂

gotstogo

VIP Member
Ok I’d be really pissed if my other half went off on a poker night if I’d just come out of hospital.
They really seem far too immature for parenthood.
It's definitely immature. Why would you have your pregnant other half just after they got it of hospital. My own husband stood outside the hospital when I was in the emergency room and then worked from home for 2 weeks when I was told to take it easy because of bleeding. It seems very weird to go out.

Immature to put it out on the internet too though but I've always thought she was quite immature.

gotstogo

VIP Member
I get the impression Kim’s family are fairly well off and Robbies are more working class. I could be way off though
That's the impression I got too.

Did she actually show up to the Luna event dressed for a night in the local 🤦🏼‍♀️ Did she not research or watch the last event in Dublin for the launch 🫣 Is she that mad trying to prove she’s an influencer.
Ah I found her stories kinda wholesome yesterday. Bless her, she seemed so delighted to be there. I can't be snarky about it, especially when she seemed so unsure of herself amongst that crowd.

hearforthesca

Chatty Member
I’ve no doubt she’s bullshitting about some things. Kim your baby has a tongue tie and you say your nipples are falling off. A tongue tie can absolutely cause this and also feeding. Also am I mad thinking she says she only gets 2oz pumping one side? Ehhhhh that’s not a good supply? Correct me if I’m wrong like but not pumping/breastfeeding all night is not a good idea for your supply?

I used a pod on mine but Jesus the child is up against the sides. Not good.

I will say this for the girl-the midwives did promote Co sleeping in the hospital-there’s actually many studies gone into it and it is considered safe when done right. The research is there. Also the midwife encouraged me to pump in the hospital on day 2 and I had a great supply TG. But this shite about not feeding all night/a good supply being 2oz-no.

I really don’t think Kim is in any position to be doing a q and a about feeding. She’s establishing her routine. She is by no means a professional. Ya answer questions but don’t be so specific preaching from the alter when you really don’t know anything.

NO shaming here. Just stating facts/ saying it as it is.

Kiss me im irish

I could be wrong but was it not because someone in the office got pregnant and she was overly emotional over it 🤔🤔
I slightly remember this also, it defo didn’t add up. She was told go home for the day and then rang that evening by the agency and told she wasn’t to go back there, had been there for a good while from what I remember and she wasn’t welcome to go and pick up her stuff or anything found it very strange defo more to it

gotstogo

VIP Member
well according to this thread, the biggest safe sleep rule (no co sleeping) is even discussed and encouraged by midwives now so... things change. I'd love to see the outfits that people think are too warm, the same people are probably going around with footmuffs still on their buggies in may
Safe sleep guidelines change. They changed for us between baby 1 and baby 2. But the basics of on their back, alone, with nothing else in crib except cellular blanket has been pretty consistent.

The outfits people are calling too warm are the big wool Cardigan and hat, the long onesies on very hot night's etc. We were in a heatwave and she had her baby dressed in too many layers.