Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinybops

VIP Member
Why won’t they let her go over? Ivf is the only possible way to know EXACTLY when she got pregnant, so going over should be ok? Can anyone explain this? 🙈

Reactions: 7

sron

VIP Member
A gear bag for robbie now too. Toiletries? What does she think is going to be happening that be needs a bag full of stuff too.

• Haha
I’m just going to say it….

I’m sick shit of hearing about breastfeeding, seeing breastfeeding, discussing breastfeeding, seeing boobs, nipples, pumps and milk. For the love of fuck get over it. For Christ sake you are not a saint for breastfeeding and you are not a criminal if you don’t decide to breastfeed. I feel like all I see lately is bragging and shaming those who don’t breastfeed. Just feed the child.

And before anyone jumps at me-I’m all for seeing the reality of being a new parent and the struggles. Im all for it. And I breastfed. But just give over shiting on about it
It's like a dick measuring competition.

• Haha

fortycoats

Chatty Member
Ya I agree a while back I was massive on both of mine to and I had a good diet ....it just happens the bloat was unreal everything got bigger and another girl pregnant same time as me was tiny and she ate round her. I seen a comment about her elephant theme for baby shower was it that because she looked like an elephant it's not right. I doubt she cares what size she is after all she went through to get her baby because I went through excatly the same and I couldn't have cared less how big I got as long as I held a healthy baby in the nine months . Ya I get she's probably being a bit to precious to herself to now but it is so scary to go through all that and to hope you hold a healthy baby at the end . My anxiety was through the roof on both of mine from the first day they implanted them back
I totally hear what you’re saying. I’m generally the last person to comment negatively on appearance or what people eat. Like you, I had a long journey to become a mum. Never thought it would happen etc. I had a small bump but that wasn’t healthy either. I ate as healthy as I could and baby gained the weight but I lost it. (It’s since gone on v easily). I think we all have our own journeys and bump size doesn’t really matter once baby is ok in there!

However, I will say, I followed Kim from early on and always liked her. She has a post from when she met an expert for advice on getting pregnant and she was told she absolutely had to change her diet.. introduce fruit and veg etc. This was pre pregnancy. She has said before she has food issues and doesn’t eat so anything at all she eats is a bonus. I get that it’s complex for her. But it’s also a bit strange to share all the take aways etc after saying she needed to change her diet and claiming she would (1 yr plus ago). I reckon there’s a lot more to it than what we see though. And again, once her and the baby are ok, that’s what important.

nasa5

VIP Member
Any drama was purely created by herself, up on him like a jockey and knowing well what she was at heading to the hospital for a free scan. Remember them being in Galway and her casually driving back for a scan because of a bleed? Not a bit of stress in her because she knew well.

All these insta huns crave attention and praise, the pregnancy was too textbook for her. I think a lot of it comes down to loneliness, Robbie is rarely anywhere to be seen she’s more or less a single mother already from what she shows. Sometimes I wonder is it deliberate though and is she wanting to hop onto the one parent payment and a council house list with not much evidence of him about

wineandcrackers

Chatty Member
I breastfeed but this, yawn.
Also she’s going to make mamas to be feel shit and scared for not getting any colostrum. I got none and had a great supply. I hope these women aren’t taken her word as gospel. There are so many great bf pages on insta to follow, professionals who know their stuff!
This will just be her content now. Before she weans at 4 months like Lisa and Karen.
Is she going to open her page again so Ollie can be a brand rep?

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
God she's insufferable.. I'm sorry to be cruel, but she really is one of those people that you hope gets a land with labour and life with a newborn. She is so clueless and helpless. I had my 1st at 23. Had a difficult recovery after labour, few complications and a very unsettled baby. We had no family help where we lived, just me and partner. Baby was pure colic/reflux and it was the hardest time of my life. Child didn't sleep til nearly 2. I'm not saying I wish all that on Kim but if she has the perfect experience and then a dream baby I'll be raging 😂😂 also is she for real with the crippling pain of braxton hicks??

I hope she makes it to induction date and sees some of the hardship involved. A nice long drawn out induction and a slow labour for Kim! I can imagine her begging for epidural long before she's in active labour. Probably before they even start the bloody induction 😂😂

Labour is hard work and it's inevitable that you'll have to endure pain even if you take every pain relief option going. She looks like she won't cope with any of it.

Also a sweep at 38+1 on 1st baby? Her cervix was probably so high up it would be easier access it from her mouth... sweeps only wrk if you're very close to labour anyway. She's going to drive herself demented with all these sweeps and trying to get herself into labour. 3 babies later I have found that nothing wrks so just roll with it. Everyone is uncomfortable and sore and fed up, but it's normal, so shut the fuck up and get on with it!!!
She needs to be moving around more to I actually like her and am excited for them but she is getting on my nerves lately with all that laying around and that's been going on from day one . I'm not saying go out and run a marathon but come on , one day she loaded the dishwasher and put on a wash and she had to go to bed like seriously that can't be normal . The last few weeks feels like an eternity even when busy but Jesus it must be dragging for her because she does absolutely nothing . She is in for an awful shock when the baby arrives

Thumper

Came here to say that. Whatever about people sharing pictures of their kids, sharing something so personal and humiliating is beyond words. That's 12000 people looking at a picture of him covered in poo. Imagine that coming back to haunt him in teenage years. Imagine he becomes a judge or a teacher or a politician and that gets shared around. If she can't see the problem with this she really needs to grow up.

teddy19

VIP Member
What world is she in that at 33 weeks she classes going to Argos and visit her Nan as strenuous and needs to relax? What about nurses and carers etc that work right till the end! Shes done fuck all since October

francydoll

Laughing here at CUMH asking if she wanted to stay a 2 nd night. They did like hell. She’d camp down there eating for Ireland until B day given half a chance

• Haha

whytho12345

Chatty Member
Boobs, boobie, boobs, boobie juice…

🔊For the people in the back who don’t know: KIM IS BREASTFEEDING USING HER VERY OWN BOOBS🔊

Jesus Christ, first woman on the planet to breastfeed or what?! 🙄
So call them BREASTS. That’s what they are. Don’t think Iv used the term “boobies” since I was about 7 and learned they exist. It’s breast feeding not boobie feeding. Nobody is gagging at breast feeding. It’s the ridiculous childish demeaning word for a woman’s breasts she’s using thats making people gag 🤮

Last edited:

gotstogo

VIP Member
I'm 38+5 myself and they offered to try do a sweep next week but that was because of GD and SPD which is getting worse as baby moves down. I doubt they'll do one for her or even be able to at this point. Generally speaking, without some big exception, it's only if you're overdue. She's gonna be in some hump when she leaves after begging them and they've said no or can't do it. I swear she has no idea what she's in for.

francydoll

Looks like she’s chronically dehydrated and malnourished. Headache, exhaustion and lack of urine are classic symptoms. i watched a documentary recently where a guy ate nothing but McDonalds for a month. Apart from his physical appearance- weight gain, skin etc - his organs nearly failed due to the visceral fat deposits and cholesterol. He wasn’t downing 00 Heineken by the caseload. Bet she’s not telling the hospital that. I see she’s got her priorities straight- got fed last night and has the food menu filled in for the day. At least she’ll eat well inside there. They’ll have to drag her out.

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Oh that made me chuckle 😂 did she think people would be on the edge of their seats to see her maternity pics? I'll repeat it for her, no one cares as much about your pregnancy and you and your partner.
From the way Robbie goes on and how little time he spends with her I think he's as uninterested with her prattling on about it as the rest of us tbh

Oll36

I'll be killed for this but I think the person who posted about the incompatibility possibly meant Kim and Robbie , not for people with fertility issues.
I have fertility issues and I wouldn't have taken that personally to be honest, we are trying and having recurrent miss carriages but we stick through it.
I do agree with the comment about them not having a pot to piss in between them and now they are bringing another little person into that scenario. Kim is still quite young and I feel she still had plenty time to gave a baby, they should have gotten themselves a roof over their head, a stable income and even Robbie a licence to drive then a baby.

nasa5

VIP Member
If we all only left the maternity ward when we were fully ‘comfortable’ then I’d still be sitting there now with my 16 month old son. She’ll try sit it out as long as possible, it’s all an attention thing with her possibly loneliness too. I hope Robbie doesn’t leave her sitting alone with just the dog for company as he did most the pregnancy only now with a newborn in tow