Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ailte

VIP Member
I really feel she’s gonna struggle when the baby comes as the attention completely switches to the baby … it’s a tough time for mum and even with the most attentive partner over time they are tired themselves so stop running with drinks and pillows to the breast feeding mama esp. The novelty wears off and mum can be left isolated. They forget that feeding is all on mum and exhausting esp with the frequency in those early weeks. Add in hormones and not being able to have any time for yourself. I do feel she likes the attention the hospital visits gets her a bit too much.

Reactions: 7

nasa5

VIP Member
Wouldn’t dream of bringing my newborn baby out of the house to be a pass the parcel for a bunch of adults and especially during Covid. Your job is to put your baby first Kim and your own wants and needs fall into line, it was not the best for that baby to be passed around like snuff at a wake, you just wanted the attention

Reactions: 7

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Omg the view …. Of the back of other peoples houses and fields full of weeds 🤣 can they even see the ocean ?! Looks horrendous.
She’s definitely moved into the rental in a certain area of Cork for a reason and that’s all I’ll say …

Reactions: 6

gotstogo

VIP Member
I hate to be “that mammy” but you’re not meant to give calpol under 3 months.
My boy was born 2 weeks after Ollie, I’m already dreading his jabs 😩
Calpol infant is 2+ months and recommended after their first vaccines. It's infant neurofen that's after 3 months only.

Does anyone actually care what a christening candle looks like or what it says? I'm guessing most of her family much more interested in what's to drink

• Wow

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Maybe if she drank some water instead of fake beer 🙈🙃 I’d say she nearly goes there lot of loneliness at this stage.

In hospital with kidney issues!! I suppose it’s been awhile since she had a scan 😂
More than likely kidney stones

Last edited:

CorkCailin

I saw this and thought of all over-sharents on Instagram, including all the bloggers. There is going to be a lot of very angry children in the future that absolutely everything got put online. Kids deserve privacy.

• Wow
  • Heart

CorkCailin

I feel sorry for Kim. She has spoken previously about body issues and I know from personal experience that body dysmorphia is a real bitch. It's awful feeling like a stranger in your own body. It's a huge fear of mine getting pregnant and seeing the changes in my body. I find it hard enough to lose weight without kids. My heart hurts for her. I relish her honesty though, I hate seeing snap backs. Just Jordan posted her body in Calvin Klein underwear on snapchat six weeks after having Pearl and it was rage inducing.

• Heart

gotstogo

VIP Member
I’ll be shot, but fair play to her admitting it’s bloody hard! No matter what way you feed, those newborn days can be tough. I never got to breastfeed my kids so I can’t say, but 5hrs of non stop feeding sounds very rough. I hope she has her village ready 🫣
Hopefully he's just cluster feeding and it'll calm down for her soon. I've only ever pumped and given my babies bottles of breast milk and formula, so neither really went through that feeding constantly thing. I'm quite proud of her for admitting it's difficult. Too many people do all sunshine and rainbows around BFing and we all know it's hard and exhausting.

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Oh ffs. On the beg. Baby moon??? Didn’t she try something similar at Christmas?????
I'd say nothing if she worked and actually needed a last little break before the baby but she does fuck all, what exactly does she need a break away from? Especially if they plan on staying super local, like what's the point. Surely you'd be best off saving that money for the baby

gotstogo

VIP Member
Obviously no hotels gave her a free stay the last time she was on the beg looking for one for her "babymoon" she's back now looking for a caravan or airbnb 🙄
It's such obvious begging too...Any other person would just Google 'Mobile Home Rental Youghal'...Wonder if she's hoping a follower will offer up their one or something.

Tinybops

VIP Member
What were these 2 imbeciles doing even thinking of creating an even stupider version of themselves???? They’re not the full shilling - aged 32 and trying to get pregnant for the past 6 years. Not a pot to piss in - living on benefits. I read a very cruel but true post on Sarah Burke #38 last night. If you’re trying to get pregnant for years and there’s no medical reason why you can’t - it means you’re both incompatible. Your eggs are rejecting his sperm. You are not meant to be. Don’t get ivf - as it’s forcing something that shouldn’t happen. Never thought of it that way before. Apparently so many couples parted and went on to have children successfully with other partners afterwards
Incompatibility can be a possibility, but that doesn’t mean you can’t have ivf. I was told I’d struggle to conceive at 16 due to pcos and was never really careful at preventing pregnancy. I’m currently expecting my 4th baby with my husband. Does that mean I wouldn’t try everything to have a child with him if we struggled? Absolutely not! Not trying for a wanted child is more ridiculous