Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poppy33

Have they done anything on this holiday any time I watch her they are inside or she’s laying in bed
She’s spending quality time with her mother and grandmother . Why should she feel pressure to do stuff ?
Actually this comment has kind of annoyed me . People were saying for her to take a step back etc she has .. now you are giving out that she’s not showing you her doing things 🤣

Reactions: 7

nasa5

VIP Member
I really liked her at the beginning, she mentioned Tattle and of course I looked but I came to see through her antics quick enough. She’s going to get the land of a lifetime once this baby is here. It’s hard enough to adapt even when you know what to expect but I think she’s in dream world.

Don’t ask me why even but I’ve such a feeling she’ll have a section, probably thinks it’s an easy out (had one myself, it isn’t lol)

Corkgal1997

Chatty Member
Yeah that really is awful. Jaysus
Ya that's awful....that's rotten to say about a little baby
Ye would want to get down off your high horses 🤣 you'd swear she said something horrible... seems like he has really long arms and legs.... hence looks fragile... Nothing wrong with that. Ye are probably thr same people who fat shamed Kim most of her pregnancy. Honest to god 🙄

• Haha

francydoll

I can see it all unfolding in front of us. A few false alarms are a given. Medical staff on high alert waiting for her arrival. The labour ward selfies will
flood her stories. No woman will ever have had the labour she had. Robbie will have to step in to mind the kid while she rests. Her local McDs will record record profits. She’ll beg all round her to make up what she needs.

imonlyheretoread

It’s certainly not common knowledge 🥴 my sister passed away 5 years ago at the age of 35 and she wasn’t married at the time but herself and her partner have twins a boy and a girl . We went about getting their first passports as I was bringing them on holiday and it was only then we found out about this 🤦🏻‍♀️ Even though her partner was listed as father on the twins birth cert he wasn’t automatically a legal guardian so technically legally the twins were in no man’s land with no legal guardian as such 🤷🏻‍♀️ We had to go before a judge for him to be granted as their legal guardian. I was shocked i just presumed both parents once listed on a birth cert are automatically legal guardians 🤷🏻‍♀️

Did this one come down in the last shower or what? Is this all not common knowledge? Or is she just thick 🤔

• Sad
  • Wow

Beddy

Chatty Member
At least she’s being somewhat honest, the others like Karen from FightingTheInnerDemon and Sinead O’Brien can’t bare admitting it’s hard, they have to be the perfect mams with the perfect babies
100% and breastfeeding in the first few weeks and especially on your first child is very very hard and draining, physically and mentally. Your nips are on fire and there are days you’re stuck to the couch and can’t even get up for a shower. After around 6 weeks then it’s a breeze. But no one finds it easy at first, and they should be spreading that message as there’s new mothers watching them, already second guessing everything she does that will feel even worse when she thinks no one besides her is struggling.

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
Not getting dressed for the day and having a McDonald's? Doesn't seem like her life has changed all that much 😂

• Haha

Minnie_Driver

Poor ol Robbie sounds a bit hapless. Couldn’t be dealing with a grown man who can’t get his shit together to drive especially when his partner is about to have a baby.

Gizmos and Gadgets

Chatty Member
Those pictures are dire, whatever about wanting loads of private pictures but this is supposedly a professional photographer, I wouldn’t leave her photograph my dog 😅😅

• Haha

BrieBrie

TBH she doesn't in anyway look the weight the scales say. On her legs arm or face. Alot I'm guessing in pregnancy related. I had lost 14kg a week after birth.

People saying her weight hasn't been brought up here previously have very selective memories. It's made me uncomfortable at times because I just think it's says alot about someone to comment on others weight or weight gain especially when pregnant. Their personalities, their actions .. tattle away but a pregnant woman's weight. No thanks

Tinybops

VIP Member
Eeeekkk the photo shoot😬😬 those shots give me the ick.....preggo people holding there belly like that I just can't. And iv been preggo myself like so nothing against pregnancy
I think they’re very cringe. Like honestly nobody cares about your pregnancy once your pregnant. 🫣

gurlharbour

Chatty Member
A baby totally changes your body, I've had two. But eating the way she did the entire pregnancy was always going to leave her with a lot of weight to shift afterwards. I'm not surprised at all that's how she feels now

Minnie_Driver

Once the baby is feed doesn’t matter if it’s from breast or bottle. There’s so much research gone into formula and making sure it has everything your baby needs Id happily give my baby formula when I’m lucky enough to have one!

Lollipops23

VIP Member
Can’t say I’d be off to a brown appt the day after being in hospital and being told to “take it easy”

I just don't understand why the midwife recommended to keep collecting colostrum since that was what gave her the pains in the first place 🤦‍♀️

kittybitty

Being following this one awhile and all I’m thinking she’s going to get some land when the baby is here all she does is moan and complain

francydoll

Sorry now it’s all vey cute she has given birth but she is going to drag the arse out of this - teasing if we want to see the baby. It’s obviously for her engagement numbers 🙄🙄. Let’s face it - one kid is the same as the next 🙄

• Haha

francydoll

1,000% not judging but I just saw on her Instagram stories that she stopped breast feeding 2 weeks ago but was afraid to tell her followers. This is so wrong on so many fronts. As a new Mum she shouldn’t be under that pressure. Her baby and his needs are her priority. The devil in me says she’s created this pressure herself. At 2 weeks post partum she set herself up as a BF guru. This could have made other new mums jealous, nervous or feeling incompetent. No judgement whatsoever on Kim - BF was her decision . I just can’t help thinking- things are tough enough when you have a baby without exposing yourself, your baby and family to the scrutiny of Instagram.?

Thumper

Her supply.probably.dropped because of the night(s) of going the 6 hours without feeding/ pumping where Robbie was topping up with the hakkaa letdown milk so now the baby is cluster feeding to reestablish it. Of course there's nothing wrong with formula but if her ultimate goal is to be breastfeeding exclusively she just needs to push through the exhausting but very natural behavior. The first 6-8 weeks with breastfeeding is tough going and then for the majority of people it becomes much easier as supply settles.