Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
They're just a bunch of sad acts. She doesn't seem to give two fucks about her other kids. That daughter only gets a mention because she'll just drink with her slaggy old mam.

Embarrassing

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Robbie09

VIP Member
She’s flashing off what looks like an engagement ring on the wrong hand and has said she’s going to buy it when she qualifies for a discount. I wonder if she’s hinting to her gross little fella.
He wouldn’t know which catfish self of her to ask if he did, feel sorry for him waking up next to her looking nothing like the filtered pics she posts lol

• Haha

Ohheyyyyy

VIP Member
She's really fucking annoying me lately with all the filtered different face pics 🤣🤣🤣 so smug with it too. She's feeling herself because she's got a bloke finally, but if she was a protein shit she'd eat herself! I swear she's had a lot of botox done too, but it's hard to tell through her editing
What's her account? Forgot all about this cat fish 🤣

Robbie09

VIP Member
She's also about 2 stone heavier in more candid pics

She looks like ming the merciless 😳

Thank god she's toned down the ghetto princess chat it was ultra embarrassing for a white nan in her 40s 🤣🤣🤣
Ming the merciless has just made my day 🤣

She's such a cat fish... they don't look like the same woman and the 'I love my bf' sounds so juvenile 🤣🤣
Also how does she manage to not filter the fella? 🤷‍♀️
She looks quite butch on the picture next to ‘I love my bf’

She shared a picture on her stories a few weeks back a friend took and she looked nothing like she does in these. Biggest Catfish on Insta 😂
I've seen tagged pics of her and thought wow they're a bit different 🤣🤣🥴
Yeah she clearly heavily edits them

"Slimming World is the worst company ever! The treated me like rubbish!"

Also Redlips: Here I am enjoying the Slimming World Ball, laughing and posing with the founder and other insta bellends
Screenshot_20201122-143316_kindlephoto-34001316.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Her bloke is weird and cringe. It sounds so fake when he comments "this beautiful girl" who the hell is he talking about? 😂

Surely he can't mean nanna filter, who's always orange and dressed like a bloke in drag 🤔

Do they live together yet?
I wonder this when he comments on the filtered to fuck pics saying 'beautiful' surely she doesn't look anything like that in the morning with no make-up?! I know for sure I look shocking first thing lol !

Yeah think he does live with her now... she does meal prep for 3... her, him and her daughter - you know the only one she ever seems to see/mention !

Reactions: 1

YR80

Chatty Member
I wonder what the story is with her other kids. Her eldest has a baby but she never mentions him or has him on Facebook. Same with her youngest.

• Wow

Rita.

VIP Member
I wish she would take a functional skills class in English. Her punctuation is shocking.