Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That’s the one. Something’s gone off.

The daughter she goes drinking with is one of the middle ones. I can’t remember whether the preferred one or the other lad is oldest (the one who made her a Glamma 🤢). The youngest one is rarely mentioned.
I always thought the daughter that lives with her was the youngest . And she's only in her early 20s. Yeah that is weird! It's like when she posts the odd "happy birthday" to one of them, she does it begrudgingly she's such a cold bitch. You don't have to be gushing but as you say, something is deffo off. The other kids probably won't put up with her bullshit of how much she loves herself. She got so big headed when she lost weight and got a few followers, it was cringey

Stillsneezy

In a similar vein, does anyone follow Keiron Gough? He left SW at a similar time and is setting up his own life coaching & weight loss company

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’d be cringing as knowing my other half sees me at my worst at times lol
Exactly, she makes herself look so much worse using all these stupid filters. The make over they did on her for the slimming world feature got me 🤣🤣😄 I'm not sure what was worse!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Yes she put on her FB that she did a life coaching qualification a year ago. I’m not friends with her on there but have quite a few mutual friends.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She used to go on and on about her older son, the one who was a footballer or something?? Now she never mentions him, it's always the daughter and the granddaughter