Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Noonoosanne

VIP Member
anybody seen her 'OOTD'? she looks a right mess and honestly don't don't whether to laugh or be shocked that she thinks she can actually get away with wearing that?!

I'm not sure how old she is (probably half her age), but even Fopperholics dressed it appropriately and always looks put together (I'll give her that). Redlips just looks sloppy desperate and ridiculous

View attachment 319771View attachment 319774

That’s seriously photoshopped lol

Reactions: 1

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
And this is what fucks me off about her 😡
Yeah she’s bashing it but it helped her lose major weight loss. Each to their own on it as I’m not a fan but that’s becuase i can’t stick to it 🤣
I guess it’s like any diet comes with good and bad but I guess it’s more the nutrition that’s the bad further down the line with macros etc
but again that’s just my opinion I’m not bashing it as it does work for people.

I never really knew what exactly it was she hated it for after so long 🤔

Reactions: 1

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It's her son that's got the baby isn't it?
Tbh I haven't followed her since she had to change her account, just can't be dealing with the catfish every day. I just go and have a nose every so often
She got another one who looks completely different to the one who's just had a baby. He was quite good looking from what I can remember. I'm sure she said he was going to Spain to be a footballer but I can't remember her mentioning him since. It's always her young daughter and the little one

Stillsneezy

In a similar vein, does anyone follow Keiron Gough? He left SW at a similar time and is setting up his own life coaching & weight loss company

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’d be cringing as knowing my other half sees me at my worst at times lol
Exactly, she makes herself look so much worse using all these stupid filters. The make over they did on her for the slimming world feature got me 🤣🤣😄 I'm not sure what was worse!