Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Looks nothing like her. She filters pics of her young daughter too
That latest pic she’s just posted on her stories still recovering from Friday is OTT edited, she must be very insecure in her looks, this makes her look worse, the teeth are enhanced ha!

Reactions: 1

Anon247

Honestly love when someone else takes a pic of her or it’s from a distance and she can’t photo shop it 😂 but also no idea how she has the balls to post them followed up by a pic she’s done that looks nothing like the others

Robbie09

VIP Member
was just going to comment on that...... dunno why she thinks all those filtered pics don't make her look ridiculous..... those today are much more realistic... she has some square jaw on her mind !
God knows what he and her kids think lol

• Haha

Boredlurker

It's her son that's got the baby isn't it?
Tbh I haven't followed her since she had to change her account, just can't be dealing with the catfish every day. I just go and have a nose every so often

PinkFigs

VIP Member
From what I remember from when I used to post on a forum she was on, she has two sons and two daughters. One son was born when she was about 15, so is 28/29 now. I think he’s the one with the baby. Then the next son is probably 25 ish. Her daughters are, I think, around 17 and 19.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Cat fish admitting on her stories she’s gained weight but doing HIIT hasn’t helped?
Thought weight gain was through too many calories

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Sorry for the delay. There was a post in her original account unless it was a story it was some time ago. Maybe she was hinting or aiming at Other people Who filter their images but pot kettle as she does hers and was too scared to call out and tag them. Clearly. The receipts literally in this thread. You can tell even her bare min filtered pics are filtered through Snapchat.

I hate filters anyway. But I think it’s really harsh when people throw around how ridiculous and embarassing etc Others are for filtering their pictures when they literally do it all the time. I’ve moaned on about filters in other threads so I’ll try not twist too much here 😆
I'll have to go back through and have a read again. So much goes down on the ole gram I forget half of it 😂 aww she's such a knob!! One thing that I'm pleased about is that she's not got anywhere near the following she gained while she was a slimming world luvvie 🤣🤣 just goes to show! She's not as wonderful as she thinks she is, and it WAS fat club that made her, for her weightloss and her profile!