Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonflower

Chatty Member
So she's saying she's nearly 12 stone (11 stone 10!) But insists that she's a size 10/12🤔 I am also 5"2 and when I was 11 stone 4 I was a solid size 14/16. I didn't have a flabby figure, I was fit and toned and I'd say I had bigger tits and looked slimmer than her... I've always said she looks broad AF in her unfiltered pics, which she seems to be showing a lot more lately! No doubt thanks to Tattle 😉👍
She's all muscle though, don't forget 🙄😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Latest post seems unfiltered and nothing how she usually looks, must be tipsy from day drinking lol
was just going to comment on that...... dunno why she thinks all those filtered pics don't make her look ridiculous..... those today are much more realistic... she has some square jaw on her mind !

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Fucking hell she’s been cat fishing us for at least 5 years as per her recent uploaded story lol
She looks bugger all like either of them !! Honestly makes me cringe the level of filter on the most recent ones..... she looks absolutely nothing like those pics !

Robbie09

VIP Member
Fucking hell she’s been cat fishing us for at least 5 years as per her recent uploaded story lol

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's in the mend.... 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Who is she 🤣🤣🤣

I'd love to be a fly on the wall at her gym, I bet they bitch about her, about how much up her own hole she is and how pathetic and attention seeking her Instagram is. What is the point of filtering yourself so you resemble a bunch of pixels?? Bizarre behaviour from a nana. My son would cringe to fuck and tell me straight 🤣🙈

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I think she tried to go for the brutal, tough love type advice that some of the top top PTs use, but the thing is she used no humour alongside it, so she just came across as a grumpy, know it all bitch who seemed to enjoy telling people they were wrong.
Does anyone know what her actual work is? I know she says she works in a gym, but I'm guessing it's on reception or something?
I dont *think* she's done any PT qualification, so probably receptionist or cleaner.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
So she's saying she's nearly 12 stone (11 stone 10!) But insists that she's a size 10/12🤔 I am also 5"2 and when I was 11 stone 4 I was a solid size 14/16. I didn't have a flabby figure, I was fit and toned and I'd say I had bigger tits and looked slimmer than her... I've always said she looks broad AF in her unfiltered pics, which she seems to be showing a lot more lately! No doubt thanks to Tattle 😉👍
I’m 5”4 and at her weight I’m a 14, sometimes a 16. I know we all carry weight differently but I was only a 10 when I was 9 stone something, and I was really toned then. She’s maybe a 10-12 in mega stretchy gym leggings!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Show me two people who only have chemistry for the ‘gram without showing me two people who only have chemistry for the ‘gram.

I’ve not added any filters though. I do apologise.
That is soooooo cringe ! She's a mid-40's grandmother..... !!
---
Show me two people who only have chemistry for the ‘gram without showing me two people who only have chemistry for the ‘gram.

I’ve not added any filters though. I do apologise.
That is soooooo cringe ! She's a mid-40's grandmother..... !!

Robbie09

VIP Member
In her stories today, saying she needs to get back to being me lol.
Is she real with all her filters? She probably doesn’t even recognise herself now lol

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Cat fishing again.
ha ha .... she put #selfiequeen.... more like #catfishqueen

She must be so deluded to think people think that's her ! If she ever went missing and they did a poster campaign you'd never recognise her in real life !!

• Haha