Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YR80

Chatty Member
Ming the merciless has just made my day 🤣

She looks quite butch on the picture next to ‘I love my bf’
She’s got quite a masculine face. I noticed with her recent posts about losing, weight she didn’t mention SW once. She makes out like she’s lost it all through diet and exercise when she hasn’t.

She's also about 2 stone heavier in more candid pics

She looks like ming the merciless 😳

Thank god she's toned down the ghetto princess chat it was ultra embarrassing for a white nan in her 40s 🤣🤣🤣
I remember her pics of lockdown workouts in her garden.

Absolutely no way she’s the size she says she is. I mean, I’m an absolutely fat unit but I’ll admit that. I’m not poncing about on Instagram pretending I’m a size 10.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I saw her last week in person. Pretty unrecognisable from her insta pics so don’t think she’s had Botox. All filters.
Holy shit the filters work harder in the gym than she does 😄 has she packed on the weight too? She looks a lot bigger than before

What's her account? Forgot all about this cat fish 🤣
Csp_nutrition77

she's private now though I believe

Last edited:

Boredlurker

I think she tried to go for the brutal, tough love type advice that some of the top top PTs use, but the thing is she used no humour alongside it, so she just came across as a grumpy, know it all bitch who seemed to enjoy telling people they were wrong.
Does anyone know what her actual work is? I know she says she works in a gym, but I'm guessing it's on reception or something?

Robbie09

VIP Member
That red dress or her face isn’t as flattering as her first pic in her stories. She looks like an egg with pictures she’s uploaded onto her page lol

• Haha

Pinkcupcakes44

Literally looks nothing like this - I find it so bizarre. Does she think she does ?! The uneven eyebrows would drive me mad !

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You make me howl 🤣🤣

She's at the love sick teenager stage now 🤮🤮
He's not quite the Jason or Tom Hardy she thought she could pull is he? 🤣🤣

She makes me curl up and die with so much second hand embarrassment 😳 she has daughters in their 20s and I bet they don't post the cringe things that she does

It's when she says "bish" too omg 😲 🤣🤣🤣🤣

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She gained her weight with macros and CC. Quite a few SW accounts that switched to CC are going back to SW!
Very valid point she has put on a fair bit since she quit SW, so she's not quite the expert she likes to think she is 😜 maybe someone should point this out in the group 😄 I'm sure it will go down well haha!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Her bloke is weird and cringe. It sounds so fake when he comments "this beautiful girl" who the hell is he talking about? 😂

Surely he can't mean nanna filter, who's always orange and dressed like a bloke in drag 🤔

Do they live together yet?

• Haha

Pinkcupcakes44

I would say they were both filtered.
whys is her dress so short for wedding ? When is she going make her eyebrows start in the right place? So many questions.

I don't understand why these people find it so hard to grasp, especially someone who was a consultant. SlImming world (like most diet plans ) is a way of eating for life. The minute you go back to how you were eating previously or tweak the plan the plan to suit you is when you start seeing problems. SlImming World like most diet plans is calorie restricted.

That's why they recommend at EVERY meal you fill half your plate with vegetables; they're low in calories, but nutrient-dense and the fill you up.
Screenshot_20201126-083531.png

• Wow