Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
Latest post seems unfiltered and nothing how she usually looks, must be tipsy from day drinking lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’m 5”4 and at her weight I’m a 14, sometimes a 16. I know we all carry weight differently but I was only a 10 when I was 9 stone something, and I was really toned then. She’s maybe a 10-12 in mega stretchy gym leggings!
Same here I am a 12 when I'm around 10.7 max. Any bigger and I'm into a 14. She's got really big legs and thighs I doubt she'd get into a rigid pair of jeans in a size 10. Catfish in every way.

Robbie09

VIP Member
She looks like she's piled on the weight to me. Her bloke looks like a creep
Definitely not hiding that belly well in latest post.
I wouldn’t normally say anything (not that I can talk) but coming from such a cat fish it’s hard not to comment

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Embarrassing and also a little sad / tragic
🐱 🐠
---
like an actual different person. I just don’t get why you’d post a pic of “you” that looks nothing like you. I can’t get my head round it (my head that is not someone else’s )
It's absolutely fucking ridiculous she uses filters like that.... see she has a new job at s jewellery shop now

There's no denying her incredible weightloss...just can't stand her attitude, her ridiculous clothing choices and that annoying/arrogant #strongnotskinny hashtag she uses. Sorry hun, but not everybody wants legs like a bull on steroids k tnx.

Screenshot_20210218-160337_Instagram.jpg

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
In her stories today, saying she needs to get back to being me lol.
Is she real with all her filters? She probably doesn’t even recognise herself now lol
Aww put your hoops in bish you'll be fine 😘

"Find herself" yeah that's code for she wants to lose weight because she's stacked it on

• Haha

Rita.

VIP Member
I haven't followed any fitness or nutrition pages for ages as I tend to only do it when I'm depressed (lol). Was just having a clear out of groups on Facebook and I noticed her Nutricrew is DEAD. Zero interaction - as if she was thinking of charging for this!

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
I just don't understand her logic of such heavily filtered pics, when people will see her out and about anyway. She's a mother of daughters and has a granddaughter. She should be sending the message that you don't need to be fake and lie about what you truly look like. Most people use a filter or two but she takes the piss it looks nothing like her 🤣
It's every single day..

YR80

Chatty Member
She’s flashing off what looks like an engagement ring on the wrong hand and has said she’s going to buy it when she qualifies for a discount. I wonder if she’s hinting to her gross little fella.

• Haha