Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
why does she post things that a teenager would post. Like get a grip and move on with.your life. I'm sure he's still hung up on you (trust me he's not)

Screenshot_20201208-170310_kindlephoto-61315873.png

Reactions: 2

Anon247

Honestly love when someone else takes a pic of her or it’s from a distance and she can’t photo shop it 😂 but also no idea how she has the balls to post them followed up by a pic she’s done that looks nothing like the others

Snooper82

I wonder if the “hacking” was an excuse to start again and abolish SW from her posts completely. Bet she wasn’t expecting a much smaller following. Looking at that rear photo she’s need at least a 14 to cover that roll of back fat/loose skin she’s got. In most photos she looks like she’s forgotten to put her trousers on and they’re so heavily filtered, she hasn’t got a nose. She’s full of herself in more ways than one but no filter in the world will hide her ugly personality. The wonky eyed fuck pig 🤣

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
Apart from drinking with her one daughter, he never seems involved with her family does he? Considering he's dating a nan with multiple children. He's been with her a fair while now
She only ever seems to mention that one daughter who filters herself almost as much as she does. No mention of the footballer son or her youngest daughter. The other son appears every now and again. She used to post about her DIL quite a lot too but nothing. Even the mentions of her granddaughter have quietened down compared to what they were.