Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
She did what?!?!🤣😳 yeah exactly, we all can love a filter to a certain extent but she is literally like two different people when someone catches her in an off guard snap. When I first saw the difference it took me a while to recover! She feels the need to shout how sassy, confident and body positive she is🙄 but filters the shit out of herself. If she was truly confident and liked what she saw, she wouldn't change it so drastically. She also uses a filtered posed image as her weightloss transformation, which makes her look 4 sizes smaller again
Sorry for the delay. There was a post in her original account unless it was a story it was some time ago. Maybe she was hinting or aiming at Other people Who filter their images but pot kettle as she does hers and was too scared to call out and tag them. Clearly. The receipts literally in this thread. You can tell even her bare min filtered pics are filtered through Snapchat.

I hate filters anyway. But I think it’s really harsh when people throw around how ridiculous and embarassing etc Others are for filtering their pictures when they literally do it all the time. I’ve moaned on about filters in other threads so I’ll try not twist too much here 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 2

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Calorie counting keeps her at maintenance, I don’t think she’s lost weight through CC as she lost it all through SW. If anything she gained weight with CC. SW isn’t for me but at least she could be honest. Quite a few SW accounts have switched to CC in the last month. They still all have SW in their insta names.....
It’s so they can keep their numbers up whilst they jump on the new bandwagon. Emily was one - now back on SW I see this morning 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Surely someone somewhere has said why the hell do you post those edited pics that look absolutely nothing like you 🤣🤣🙄 she's such a dickhead

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder this when he comments on the filtered to fuck pics saying 'beautiful' surely she doesn't look anything like that in the morning with no make-up?! I know for sure I look shocking first thing lol !

Yeah think he does live with her now... she does meal prep for 3... her, him and her daughter - you know the only one she ever seems to see/mention !
I bet he's secretly shagging the daughter... she doesn't seem to have a boyfriend and she's always a third wheel with them!

It's all a bit 🤢 sunbathing in full on makeup, is she scared for him to see her without or something?

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
Her latest picture is more a truer representation of how she looks not her profile picture or Saturday nights selfie and people blow smoke up her cat fish arse lol

Robbie09

VIP Member
I used to post on the group every day, but then went off the rails last June so hide it from my feed… Just checked it and 0 posts today?! 40 in the past month?! There used to be so many every day. I must have missed all of the bitchy replies from her and I always wondered why the guy didn’t post more often, especially as she wanted to do a group on her own but then teamed up with him.
I use to post on the page but 0 interaction or inspiration so deleted it and just use my Instagram and follow like minded others

Is she the cleaner at the gym or a receptionist? I always thought she was admin staff?

The way she carries on I think someone needs to inform her she's not the CEO
I think she’s on reception, can’t be a cleaner judging by when she posts selfies from her mess of a bedroom

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder what the story is with her other kids. Her eldest has a baby but she never mentions him or has him on Facebook. Same with her youngest.
Is that the one who is a footballer? She used to post him to brag about it but that suddenly stopped. They do have a strange family dynamic. She strikes me as being a selfish kind of mum. She only seems to bother with the youngest so she can go drinking with her or drag her on holiday

YR80

Chatty Member
Is that the one who is a footballer? She used to post him to brag about it but that suddenly stopped. They do have a strange family dynamic. She strikes me as being a selfish kind of mum. She only seems to bother with the youngest so she can go drinking with her or drag her on holiday
That’s the one. Something’s gone off.

The daughter she goes drinking with is one of the middle ones. I can’t remember whether the preferred one or the other lad is oldest (the one who made her a Glamma 🤢). The youngest one is rarely mentioned.

I get the feeling from her that if someone calls her out on some nonsense (like filtering photos or living the highlife when she actually isn’t) she’d just cut them off.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Love to know what the new job is going to be..... sure we'll be given plenty of cat fish filtered pics of her on her way there in some age inappropriate outfit !!