Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She’s flashing off what looks like an engagement ring on the wrong hand and has said she’s going to buy it when she qualifies for a discount. I wonder if she’s hinting to her gross little fella.
I thought that too 🤔 tell me you're desperate to be proposed to without telling me !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3

YR80

Chatty Member
I always thought the daughter that lives with her was the youngest . And she's only in her early 20s. Yeah that is weird! It's like when she posts the odd "happy birthday" to one of them, she does it begrudgingly she's such a cold bitch. You don't have to be gushing but as you say, something is deffo off. The other kids probably won't put up with her bullshit of how much she loves herself. She got so big headed when she lost weight and got a few followers, it was cringey
She has one daughter younger than the one she always posting about and filtering to high heaven. The youngest is maybe 19.

I agree about the weight loss. Her downfall was losing the weight on slimming world but then denying it when she thought she had a following. Then suddenly, her account got “hacked” and she had to restart.

• Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Now that her desperate fanny is finally getting some dick off some desperado, has she stopped all the cringe sassy posts? The kind a teenager posts while sat in their box room?

• Haha

Dexterina12

What an absolute hypocrite she is slagging off the food on SW, when she used to argue on her page that the plan COULD and DOES fit her macros .... defended it to the hilt when it was making her money and building up a following 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️ she loved wanking over the other insta wankers at the SW ball too 🤦🏼‍♀️she's an absolute fraud with a short memory!
Exactly!!!

Robbie09

VIP Member
She’s gone to Manc for her 46th, complete with catfish filters.

If ever she goes missing, no one will have a clue who we’re looking for.
I dread to think how she behaves out with her daughter around attention

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The thing that annoys me most about her is she acts like this nutrition and weight loss expert yet she clearly is lying about the size she is.. no way is she a size 10!
Deffo not she's built like a brick shithouse...

She is ultra rude. I can't stand arseholes like her who dress it up as "sass" she wants bringing down a peg or two.

I don't know why anyone would ask her for advice, who the hell wants to look like a broad backed ****** with lumpy potato legs 🤢 she needs to clean that filthy mirror she's always posing in, it's clearly showing her something else

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Funny that. She didn't seem to mind Slimming World when she was a member for so many years losing wight and then taking peoples money as a consultant. LOL that group is dead, last post was in August

View attachment 755467
This is what annoys me more than her catfish photos! She was rimming the sw lot for years! Until she found someone else to bum. Then it was all doom and gloom. Loads of them do it it is so patronising!

Reactions: 2

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I find it a little creepy how much she goes out with her bf and daughter together
Imagine the bf and daughter were at it behind her back 🤣🤣 it does happen! It's like her other kids and family don't exist as we've said before. Even on a bday they get a brief mention. I bet she's a horrible, selfish mother and granny

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
Catfish at it again. In 1 pic she looks like 2 people. The green shirt is her real butch self lol

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She has one daughter younger than the one she always posting about and filtering to high heaven. The youngest is maybe 19.

I agree about the weight loss. Her downfall was losing the weight on slimming world but then denying it when she thought she had a following. Then suddenly, her account got “hacked” and she had to restart.
OMG I assumed that the girl she's always with who was I think 23 a couple weeks ago was the youngest..... she seems to be the only one constantly around.... she'll share pics of the grandbaby now and again but not her parents .... I vaguely remember her saying she had one of her kids very young - like 14/15 - or did I imagine that ? The others are probably sick of her shit always filtering her pics, wearing hideous polyester outfits and showing off her calves -'strong not skinny'... !! :sleep::sleep:

• Haha