Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Robbie09

VIP Member
I suspect she's a selfish narc mother. She used to go on and on about her oldest son when he was apparently going to be a footballer, and now it's like he doesn't exist. She's very me me me. Even her status as a granny is centralised on how "glam she is for a granny" *mutton cough cough*

Did she ever do child activities with her kids I wonder? We never see her post unless it's about her buying something or having yet another boring cocktail 🙄 she only seems interested in the daughter if she goes shopping or drinking with her

And I find those pics She puts up of her bum and legs bizarre. Why do we need to see it
Such an attention driven catfish, surely can’t be as confident as she makes out.

Reactions: 3

Snooper82

It's her "sass" *attitude* with it all that i cannot stand the most! She thinks she's a Victoria secret model the way she goes on 🥴

You read my mind that's exactly what I thought, I think she has done that because there is absolutely no mention of fat club that I can see on her new page, anyone who didn't know her would think she lost 10 stone calorie counting. Her weight and measurements deffo do not add up to a ten 🤦🏼‍♀️ like she tries to say she was a 6/8 before she put weight on. Not a chance 😄
No chance. I just don’t see the need to lie! We’ve all got eyes! (And noses as it happens). I’m 4 inches taller than her and a stone heavier and I’m in a 14. Maybe she’s going off American sizes 😉. Bet she carries a mean hod though 🤣🤣

• Haha

Pumpkinpie0991

VIP Member
Usually it’s that it gave them a bad relationship with food. As someone who was grossly overweight I’d argue that the bad relationship was already there, certainly was for me 😂 Not taking away from those who do but also know people who obsess over calories and macros, Points on WW, carbs when to Cambridge. It’s just going from one obsession to the next 🤨

You’re right, it’s different things for different people and ultimately it’s will power that’s needed. SW enabled me to sit and eat the food with my family, CC and Macro’s for me was stressful and often see me eating different food or panicking when eating out. Not for me thanks 🙂
Completely agree x

Robbie09

VIP Member
Catfish strikes again! That pose on latest video pic with her man, she’s well trying to hold her stomach in. Strike a pose Madonna song is in my head now lol

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The thing is everyone does this to a degree, which does annoy me in life since it causes such a complex but not dragging this thread down that road 🤣 BUT she made that whole ‘I never filter my photos’ post . Ummm what?!
She did what?!?!🤣😳 yeah exactly, we all can love a filter to a certain extent but she is literally like two different people when someone catches her in an off guard snap. When I first saw the difference it took me a while to recover! She feels the need to shout how sassy, confident and body positive she is🙄 but filters the shit out of herself. If she was truly confident and liked what she saw, she wouldn't change it so drastically. She also uses a filtered posed image as her weightloss transformation, which makes her look 4 sizes smaller again

Is it any wonder the men she attracts dressed like that have been trash. She looks cheap and trashy. It’s not cute. It’s just desperate when you’re in your 50s?

C7DDE604-F87C-41B9-AB49-5EEC5A06BA19.jpeg

Omg there's about 3 stone between those pics 🤣

I thought she was miss Queen of being built like a brick shithouse is strong and sexy and she will never be skinny again. If she was so confident in her own skin why she filtering herself to be half the size she that she actually is

• Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Definitely not hiding that belly well in latest post.
I wouldn’t normally say anything (not that I can talk) but coming from such a cat fish it’s hard not to comment
She looks like she's gained about two stone to me. She poses so carefully in the magic mirror, I'm quite surprised she shared it

Pinkcupcakes44

One is doing a runner ! They don’t match and one starts half way across her eye it’s so annoying 🥴
Also agree about filtered pics.. it’s a bit pointless posting pics that look nothing like you … literally pointless. Might aswell just post a pic of someone else

Rita.

VIP Member
Oh, couldn't happen to a nicer person! She was SO unnecessarily horrible to me I'm really glad to hear that. I really don't think she likes others posting their tips and successes, like she's the only one who is allowed to share her story.
There's nothing she talks about that isn't simple in concept but she has to talk at length because she thinks that is what makes her look like an expert. I noticed she is very snappy with people in the group. I fall off the wagon now and again, but I'm generally quite fit and healthy. Her approach must be so damaging to the long term overweight people who have probably spent ages plucking up the courage to ask for help.

megsmagoo

VIP Member
She is literally the biggest hypocrite in the world shitting all over slimming world, when that’s exactly how she lost her weight, and then made money off for the past god knows how many years, all in order to promote her shitty little calorie counting fb page. Don’t get me wrong, I know that SW has its issues but she was once that confused desperate person wanting to lose weight, who walked through them doors and lost 10st.
👏 I don’t like slimming world but credit where credits due it helped her

is there a photo on her grid that isn’t filtered to fuck

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
can you imagine a guy thinking he was going to meet the 4th picture and she turned up looking like the 1st one no filter. I can’t see the date lasting long lol
Then she's got the cheek to bad mouth these men and call them fuck boys and liars 🤔🤥🤭 wow. I hope she never goes missing!

• Haha

Ktb

VIP Member
Still trying to convince everyone you’re a size 10 hun 🙄🙄. I understand she may be eating healthier and having a healthier attitude to food since her lowest weight but don’t lie to us, or your entire “diet club” page 🙄🙄
WTH!
She must seriously edit her pics as that is nothing like her instagram ones