Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
Instas biggest catfish is back bitches! And still no mention of how she act lost the weight. Fucking fraudulent cow....oh, and she ain’t this slim now. Fraud.
54B6531F-5ACD-42E3-8BA2-AA07581488F2.jpeg

Reactions: 3

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
I like the SW meals, for the price and size it’s much better value than a takeaway (Partial to their Chinese Banquet) and they fill me up unlike the generic supermarket/WW ones.

On the subject of WW, their plan is very similar to SW and their merchandise and food offering is huge so why don’t they get the same flack?

Also, I’ve never witnessed followers of other plans slag off other plans like CC’s/“Nutritional” “Guru’s“ do. It’s so rude and condescending when they make out that the people who follow other plans are dumb and uneducated, especially when half them lost weight in the first place following a weighloss plan. Mate, my 65 year old Aunt doesn’t want to sit there and MFP every item of food she eats 🙄
I've found some of the sw meals very bland but to be honest they're a handy thing to have in the freezer and if adding a bit of salt or seasoning means I'm not dialling the pizza or chippie then they're worth it.

Yep, condescending cunts.

MamaD

VIP Member
Totally agree with you. I prefer SW and WW to cal counting.

I’m guessing SW get more stick as they use ‘syns’ and ‘synergy’ which is made up. I think if they updated these then they wouldn’t get half as much flack.

I do think WW is more inline with cal counting (counting points) but the WW purple plan is very similar.

The fact that every big calorie counting account started as a successful SW member and lost a lot of weight should say a lot about it’s plan. However because you have James Smith and crew shouting about cal counting and NEAT like they reinvented the wheel everyone jumps on the SW bandwagon.

Personally I think if you want to lose weight do whatever plan you can stick to. I’m a WW’er myself but with elements of SW. I like home cooked meals!

QUOTE="eSsExBiRd, post: 2327695, member: 14872"]
I like the SW meals, for the price and size it’s much better value than a takeaway (Partial to their Chinese Banquet) and they fill me up unlike the generic supermarket/WW ones.

On the subject of WW, their plan is very similar to SW and their merchandise and food offering is huge so why don’t they get the same flack?

Also, I’ve never witnessed followers of other plans slag off other plans like CC’s/“Nutritional” “Guru’s“ do. It’s so rude and condescending when they make out that the people who follow other plans are dumb and uneducated, especially when half them lost weight in the first place following a weighloss plan. Mate, my 65 year old Aunt doesn’t want to sit there and MFP every item of food she eats 🙄
[/QUOTE]

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wonder if the “hacking” was an excuse to start again and abolish SW from her posts completely. Bet she wasn’t expecting a much smaller following. Looking at that rear photo she’s need at least a 14 to cover that roll of back fat/loose skin she’s got. In most photos she looks like she’s forgotten to put her trousers on and they’re so heavily filtered, she hasn’t got a nose. She’s full of herself in more ways than one but no filter in the world will hide her ugly personality. The wonky eyed fuck pig 🤣
It's her "sass" *attitude* with it all that i cannot stand the most! She thinks she's a Victoria secret model the way she goes on 🥴

You read my mind that's exactly what I thought, I think she has done that because there is absolutely no mention of fat club that I can see on her new page, anyone who didn't know her would think she lost 10 stone calorie counting. Her weight and measurements deffo do not add up to a ten 🤦🏼‍♀️ like she tries to say she was a 6/8 before she put weight on. Not a chance 😄

• Heart

Moonflower

Chatty Member
Short arsed bricklayer, was it :ROFLMAO: amazing

I can't get over how different her mirror selfies look to her gym photos. It's like 2 different people.

• Haha

eSsExBiRd

VIP Member
The amount of processed crap they’re eating now 🤮 Ready Meals, Granada Bars, syrups, pots of protein cake “because they can” A good friend of mine is a PT and she wouldn’t dream of eating this shit

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Really? That's interesting. She hasn't been quite so "sassy" all her life as she would have us all believe then? Do you believe she lost it all on SW or has she had some kind of weightloss help? Her SW books states she lost every single week. That's rarely heard of on SW and when you have so much to lose. I liked her when I first saw her, before she got a little bit popular. I think it's all gone to her head 🙄 the relentless catfishing is so annoying and desperate 🤦🏼‍♀️
She was a lot less ‘sassy’ and full of herself when she was bigger. She’s like a totally different person now, I guess the weight loss gave her a lot of confidence. As far as I know she lost the weight on SW.

YR80

Chatty Member
Such an attention driven catfish, surely can’t be as confident as she makes out.
With how much she filters her pictures, she can’t be that confident. Her Instagram pictures look nothing like her in real life.