Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I think she's that far up her own saggy flat arse she believes she looks like her filtered version 🤣🤣🤣 her hashtags make me die for her... she really does think she's some kind of cute sex kitten 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Robbie09

VIP Member
Catfish on her date day with bf and daughter and again grid pictures looking nothing like in the stories she posts ha

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
Hahahaha I knew it! I bet it is nothing to do with medication, she's been a hell of a lot bigger for a couple of years now! She's such a liar and a mega catfish. Funny how she's not saying how much. I reckon 2-3 stone she's full of shit.

She's been exercising all the while and showing all her meal preps, but clearly not showing all the other stuff she's rammed in her hole. I thought she was a nutritionist 🤔
Exactly this. She’s been posting meals and drinks out for god know however long now.
It’s like she’s permanently out, yet shows meal prep on a Sunday?
The pictures she posted from the gym yesterday reflect her more than her filtered pictures.
Now she’s got everyone up her arse over her post lol

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The sodding filter on her latest pic. Does she not realise how ridiculous she looks?

I’ve known about her since even before her SW days. She does NOT look like this irl.
She's also about 2 stone heavier in more candid pics

She looks like ming the merciless 😳

Thank god she's toned down the ghetto princess chat it was ultra embarrassing for a white nan in her 40s 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Moonflower

Chatty Member
I haven't followed any fitness or nutrition pages for ages as I tend to only do it when I'm depressed (lol). Was just having a clear out of groups on Facebook and I noticed her Nutricrew is DEAD. Zero interaction - as if she was thinking of charging for this!
Oh, couldn't happen to a nicer person! She was SO unnecessarily horrible to me I'm really glad to hear that. I really don't think she likes others posting their tips and successes, like she's the only one who is allowed to share her story.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She doesn't even look like the same person... I actually think she looks fine in the 'normal' pics it's the filtered stretched ones she looks ridiculous as she's nothing like them .. 🙈🙈
She looks like a bloke in drag in those vile outfits

She is ridiculous, pretending she's about 3 stone slimmer and the missing Kardashian with all those filters 🤣

• Haha

YR80

Chatty Member
I thought that too 🤔 tell me you're desperate to be proposed to without telling me !!
I can’t see it now. Has she deleted it?

My husband was in a relationship with someone about 20 years ago who went wedding dress and engagement ring shopping on her own then sent him pictures, in the hope that he’d be swayed and propose. Unfortunately for her, it went the opposite way with an “I’m so sorry but we’re not on the same page”

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
This one is the ultimate catfish.... she looks nothing like her filtered pics 🙈🙈
She's really fucking annoying me lately with all the filtered different face pics 🤣🤣🤣 so smug with it too. She's feeling herself because she's got a bloke finally, but if she was a protein shit she'd eat herself! I swear she's had a lot of botox done too, but it's hard to tell through her editing

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I’ve known her for over 15 years through various old forums. In those days she was massive. Her personality has changed big time since she lost all of her weight.
Really? That's interesting. She hasn't been quite so "sassy" all her life as she would have us all believe then? Do you believe she lost it all on SW or has she had some kind of weightloss help? Her SW books states she lost every single week. That's rarely heard of on SW and when you have so much to lose. I liked her when I first saw her, before she got a little bit popular. I think it's all gone to her head 🙄 the relentless catfishing is so annoying and desperate 🤦🏼‍♀️