red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is what really annoys me about her.... she misleads people about how she lost her weight. She joined Slimming World THEN joined a gym when she lost the majority of her weight 🙄
But it’s cool to slate SW now 😏 I mean, she is proof SW does work for some (like all diets) but she’ll never admit it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This one is the ultimate catfish.... she looks nothing like her filtered pics 🙈🙈
She's really bleeping annoying me lately with all the filtered different face pics 🤣🤣🤣 so smug with it too. She's feeling herself because she's got a bloke finally, but if she was a protein tit she'd eat herself! I swear she's had a lot of botox done too, but it's hard to tell through her editing

Reactions: 3
She's really bleeping annoying me lately with all the filtered different face pics 🤣🤣🤣 so smug with it too. She's feeling herself because she's got a bloke finally, but if she was a protein tit she'd eat herself! I swear she's had a lot of botox done too, but it's hard to tell through her editing
What's her account? Forgot all about this cat fish 🤣

Reactions: 2
I saw her last week in person. Pretty unrecognisable from her insta pics so don’t think she’s had Botox. All filters.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There you go ....
I just don't understand her logic of such heavily filtered pics, when people will see her out and about anyway. She's a mother of daughters and has a granddaughter. She should be sending the message that you don't need to be fake and lie about what you truly look like. Most people use a filter or two but she takes the piss it looks nothing like her 🤣

Reactions: 6
I just don't understand her logic of such heavily filtered pics, when people will see her out and about anyway. She's a mother of daughters and has a granddaughter. She should be sending the message that you don't need to be fake and lie about what you truly look like. Most people use a filter or two but she takes the piss it looks nothing like her 🤣
It's every single day..

One is doing a runner ! They don’t match and one starts half way across her eye it’s so annoying 🥴
Also agree about filtered pics.. it’s a bit pointless posting pics that look nothing like you … literally pointless. Might aswell just post a pic of someone else

Now that her desperate fanny is finally getting some dick off some desperado, has she stopped all the cringe sassy posts? The kind a teenager posts while sat in their box room?

• Haha
Now that her desperate fanny is finally getting some dick off some desperado, has she stopped all the cringe sassy posts? The kind a teenager posts while sat in their box room?
You make me howl 🤣🤣

She's at the love sick teenager stage now 🤮🤮

• Haha
You make me howl 🤣🤣

She's at the love sick teenager stage now 🤮🤮
He's not quite the Jason or Tom Hardy she thought she could pull is he? 🤣🤣

She makes me curl up and die with so much second hand embarrassment 😳 she has daughters in their 20s and I bet they don't post the cringe things that she does

It's when she says "bish" too omg 😲 🤣🤣🤣🤣