red_lips77

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean....her mirror is a bit different isn't it 😳🥴
Obviously she's heavily filtered and her style is super old fashioned (which is just a matter of taste) but that pic in the leopard print dress! She just looks so.... rough.

Reactions: 4
Obviously she's heavily filtered and her style is super old fashioned (which is just a matter of taste) but that pic in the leopard print dress! She just looks so.... rough.
At least she saw sense and ditched the undercut 🥴🥴🥴🥴 she does look like a proper rough bird. That was her all dolled up for the slimming world ball...Maybe they hired her as the bouncer?

Reactions: 4
When she posts stuff like this at her age, it makes me cringe to duck 🤦🏼‍♀️ If I was a man I would have to ask, what exactly does she bring to the table? She's got more baggage than Heathrow, she's a 5'2 built like a brick tit house nan, with terrible fashion sense and crap teeth. Hardly some leggy, young, beautiful goddess 🤣 the way she goes on mind 😳 has she ever heard the phrase, If you don't like what you're catching - change the bait?! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she posts stuff like this at her age, it makes me cringe to duck 🤦🏼‍♀️ If I was a man I would have to ask, what exactly does she bring to the table? She's got more baggage than Heathrow, she's a 5'2 built like a brick tit house nan, with terrible fashion sense and crap teeth. Hardly some leggy, young, beautiful goddess 🤣 the way she goes on mind 😳 has she ever heard the phrase, If you don't like what you're catching - change the bait?! 🙄
That really annoys me. Why’s she so obsessed with dick size? Did she ever stop to think maybe she has a baggy vagina? Lor d knows we’ve all see her saggy tits on display. Went out with a guy once who had what would be considered below average, but still some of the wildest/hottest sex ever which I still think about to this day. Just because she’s a lousy lay 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
That really annoys me. Why’s she so obsessed with dick size? Did she ever stop to think maybe she has a baggy vagina? Lor d knows we’ve all see her saggy tits on display. Went out with a guy once who had what would be considered below average, but still some of the wildest/hottest sex ever which I still think about to this day. Just because she’s a lousy lay 😂 😂
She drives me mad she goes on about the audacity all the time... what about when she rocks up to the date and the poor bloke doesn't even recognise her because she's a catfish and then some 🤣 talking like she's a ghetto princess when she's a bleeping cleaner in a gym by day and in boohoo finest plastic heels at night 🤦🏼‍♀️ she needs to get some class

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She drives me mad she goes on about the audacity all the time... what about when she rocks up to the date and the poor bloke doesn't even recognise her because she's a catfish and then some 🤣 talking like she's a ghetto princess when she's a bleeping cleaner in a gym by day and in boohoo finest plastic heels at night 🤦🏼‍♀️ she needs to get some class
ghetto princess! Nailed again @ChubClubThug

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Have you seen her latest wardrobe that’s shes been inspired by fopperholic 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3