Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Wonder if all is well in paradise? She mentioned she’s not well the other day but no gushing posts about her bf looking after her etc
wait for the sassy posts about 'get ya hoops in bitches' then we'll know she's on the hunt for dick again

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Making out her barbie day out is a date but I spy her daughter amongst the pictures lol
She needs someone to take those vomit inducing we are so loved up pics... 🤣🤣🤣

You'd think she only has one kid she never mentions the others and grandbaby only gets occasional mention too 🤔🤔

Reactions: 3

Robbie09

VIP Member
The vanity in this one is off the scale. She full on thinks she's some kind of stunner.

Has anyone else noticed the quotes she's shared and the sly digs she's had at other girls in the gym lately? She said something the other day about girls spending more time tucking the back of their t-shirt in than lifting weights....

But it's ok for this BISH with her filters and ming the merciless eyebrows to take selfies in the mirror, showing off her brick layers horrible arse and broad back?

She's such a fake bitch I bet she's a horrible person.
Ming the merciless, I’ll have to dig out Flash Gordon for a rewatch lol

• Haha
This morning’s post - left out how she actually lost the weight 😂

Fraud
FraudLips haha. Have you noticed how she's trying to always imply being size 8 is unhealthy, but now she's a healthy size 10. No hun, just because you had an unhealthy relationship with food doesn't mean every size 8 woman does.

'My boobs were trying to make an escape all night'

Yeah. That happens when you're nearly 50 and your boobs are heading south towards your waist. You ain't in your 30s no more

Screenshot_20201205-104823_kindlephoto-16169078.png

• Haha

Robbie09

VIP Member
Literally looks nothing like this - I find it so bizarre. Does she think she does ?! The uneven eyebrows would drive me mad !
It’s bizarre as she’s not far off 50 but acts like she’s a teenager with all the filters. Thought she was meant to be some independent woman but she must be so insecure in how she really sees herself

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She never did gain the followers back after she lost her account did she. She slates sw but that's all she was good for

Moonflower

Chatty Member
She drives me mad she goes on about the audacity all the time... what about when she rocks up to the date and the poor bloke doesn't even recognise her because she's a catfish and then some 🤣 talking like she's a ghetto princess when she's a fucking cleaner in a gym by day and in boohoo finest plastic heels at night 🤦🏼‍♀️ she needs to get some class
ghetto princess! Nailed again @ChubClubThug

• Haha
I am the person who will happily have a giant coffee with all the extra bits as a meal. Its practically sweet caffienated soup. I probably won't disclose that though.

I've so far lost almost 6.5 stone from my heaviest. 2 stone of that was with SW. Then I regained that 2 stone, then lost it again in lockdown. In lockdown I went back to CC as it really does fit in more with life and I don't have to do strange maths when I eat out or god forbid I want cereal and a sandwich or even toast twice in one day. I'm 4 weeks clean from a group and the jitters are just setting in
Well done you! That’s amazing! 👍🏻😊