Recovering addict couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They always put ranting videos up of someone who I'm guessing used to be a mod or a friend but no idea who?

Reactions: 1
They were ranting about a mod yesterday; the poor girl isn’t well and has a tube up her nose etc and they accused her of faking it and said she’s not actually sick.

said she was copying their video ideas as they did a b&m haul and then she did one a few days later.
Like don’t they realise everyone does videos like that? 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 2
They were ranting about a mod yesterday; the poor girl isn’t well and has a tube up her nose etc and they accused her of faking it and said she’s not actually sick.

said she was copying their video ideas as they did a b&m haul and then she did one a few days later.
Wow isn’t that the same girl who showed up at their house with McDonald’s breakfast to cheer them up by surprising them? They’re so paranoid and full of themselves. Their mods made made sure they’re surrounded in echo chamber of praise and nothing but compliments and arse licking. The mods delete EVERY SINGLE comment that isn’t to their liking so that’s why these two freak out every time a comments they don’t like slips through. It’s unhealthy

• Haha
If 11 mods have gone, surely the rest of them must realise that its these two with the issue? Saying the views are going up, yeh cos ur always shouting at someone!

I don't know if we can say names but is it the mod that begins with K? She turned up for Gemma birthday and was sticking up for them on their live.

I don't know if we can say names but is it the mod that begins with K? She turned up for Gemma birthday and was sticking up for them on their live.
Yeah it is. The one who seemed to be their best friend at the time.

As for the teeth, the filter always comes off and her teeth are orange/brown. It’s so grim 🤢

Kianna (spelling?) has relapsed by the sounds of it?

Edit: maybe not, the comments are a bit conflicting on live and as always they’re being cryptic as duck.

She looked high as kite on live last night. Could be the weed they always smoke but she looked high

it was literally only yesterday or maybe the day before that Kiana one was being really transphobic about one of their old mods ( I think) basically saying they’re not going to call them a girl because they’re a man and they don’t deserve to be called a girl etc

Last edited:
  • Sad
Pair of con artists as someone who knows - they lie out of their *brown* teeth.
Talking about the bullying they’re receiving which is nothing by the way. The few odd trolls on Tik tok. That every creator gets 🤣
They had friends, VERY good ones actually, but they did nothing but use and abuse them.
Landlord wants them out for breach of tenancy so many complaints eg smoking weed, screaming as in violent screaming / shouting. God knows what’s happening.
Has no one noticed there’s loads of people that’s dropped from their live? All these mods and friends they had where are they? Surely they all can’t be bullies and wrong.
They LOVE being victim it makes me sick this thread needs to be spread further so we can have more people to talk tit about the low lives.
---
She looked high as kite on live last night. Could be the weed they always smoke but she looked high

it was literally only yesterday or maybe the day before that Kiana one was being really transphobic about one of their old mods ( I think) basically saying they’re not going to call them a girl because they’re a man and they don’t deserve to be called a girl etc
Yep she’s transphobic as duck it’s disgusting. Someone who she used to call “friend” she turned on them quicker she could blink and was suddenly saying awful stuff about this person

• Wow
They keep saying about the views going up in their lives, yes because you scream and shout about the trolls! Its entertaining, not your crappy content, which is awful

At this point I swear to god she's gearing up to use the 'trolls' as an excuse to relapse; NOTHING should be more important than your sobriety in the first 365 days. She might be clean, but she's the equivalent of a 'dry drunk'.
If the hate is getting to them that much they need to get offline. Being stubborn isn't worth your sobriety, and 'sticking it to the trolls' isn't possible if you're not sober.

Kiana was hinting the other day for bamboo to put on their garden fence because their neighbour has put cameras up pointing into their garden. She was saying oh I can’t wait to get some money so I can buy bamboo to put up and of course their viewers were saying to put it on their Amazon wish list. She’s becoming really good at obtaining things that they want other people to pay for

Kiana is manipulating people to feel sorry for her. She causes drama and arguments with people outside of Tik tok !
She’s blaming her “ex friends” for these nasty comments and trolls
As an ex friend I was blocking the trolls for her when they came in the live! She’s nasty, bitchy, has to be in control of absolutely everything. Screams red flags and is an overall joke

Kiana is manipulating people to feel sorry for her. She causes drama and arguments with people outside of Tik tok !
She’s blaming her “ex friends” for these nasty comments and trolls
As an ex friend I was blocking the trolls for her when they came in the live! She’s nasty, bitchy, has to be in control of absolutely everything. Screams red flags and is an overall joke
Do you have any inside info? Did she relapse?

No side info unfortunately! My side I treated her as a friend - she didn’t. I wouldn’t know if she relapsed or not, I was lied to and manipulated just like the people still falling for her.
Can confirm she smokes w33d all day everyday :)
---
Do you have any inside info? Did she relapse?
I would be the first to tattle if she did and I knew 😂

No side info unfortunately! My side I treated her as a friend - she didn’t. I wouldn’t know if she relapsed or not, I was lied to and manipulated just like the people still falling for her.
Can confirm she smokes w33d all day everyday :)
---

I would be the first to tattle if she did and I knew 😂
Do you know her personally or just online?

It’s so obvious she smokes, they don’t even try to hide it. I’m not sure “clean” is the right word to use for her recovery because I think that implies she’s not on any drugs. But that might just be me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Do you know her personally or just online?

It’s so obvious she smokes, they don’t even try to hide it. I’m not sure “clean” is the right word to use for her recovery because I think that implies she’s not on any drugs. But that might just be me 🤷🏼‍♀️
To be honest I don’t think anyone knows Kiana personally except for Kiana,
But yeah i know her don’t want to go too deep! She’s a mental case

To be honest I don’t think anyone knows Kiana personally except for Kiana,
But yeah i know her don’t want to go too deep! She’s a mental case
Are they really married?
Does that Gemma have kids?
what do you think to them trying for a baby? Ps sorry for all the questions 🙈

Are they really married?
Does that Gemma have kids?
what do you think to them trying for a baby? Ps sorry for all the questions 🙈
Of course they aren’t married 🤣 the money they get doesn’t last 5 minutes, gemma legally changed her name to kiana’s.
I wish I knew the answer to gemma having kids she told me no - I don’t personally believe this.
The baby thing don’t even get me started 😂 100% against

Reactions: 3