Recovering addict couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few months ago they were crying about not being able to work and they sent a go fund me up 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Aren't they both in 'recovery' either way finding a job would help recovery keep you busy thing is they're lazy and Gemma enables it all. She could even work from home. Sitting on a live crying about money worries is just another way of them begging. They have a good ish following but they're boring as duck. And the whole office tit Christ. Wonder if they're telling the job center about their gift money
To my knowledge gemma is in “recovery” from alcohol. Kiana is in recovery but shes what 173ish days now. If they can sit on live all day with zero issues there’s absolutely nothing stopping them from getting a job, even if its part time for the time being. The trouble is they’re too lazy and dont want to work hence all the excuses of why they “cant”. They set up their page initially to raise awareness etc, now its about money, rising stars, weeklys, gifts, subscriptions and their wish list. Very money oriented entitled people nowdays.
---
A few months ago they were crying about not being able to work and they sent a go fund me up 😂
The only thing stopping them working is themselves because they dont want too. Absolute insult for them to be cheeky enough to set up a go fund me when theres no real reason to start one.

Crying again on live 2 night for not having any money and the cleaning products are getting low 🤣🤣🤣🤣 someone even wrote “not Kiana crying whilst putting up the gift goal”

Dirty trampy begs the pair of them. Hope they've declared their earnings to UC or they will have something real to cry about 😏

New video up Kiana shouting about people again how everyone is so so nasty to her
Someone needs to humble this crackhead it genuinely thinks the whole entire world revolves around her….. lmfao wake up KIANA SENTER OF KINGS LYNN the world doesn’t care it NEVER WILL

So one or them has an “abcess” has spent all day on live moaning alongside her addict couple making it about her playing god handling pain as she’s addicted. Doesn’t have a dentist and the 200+ people plus in the comments telling her to ring 999 as she could have SEPTERSEEMIA is killing me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
So one or them has an “abcess” has spent all day on live moaning alongside her addict couple making it about her playing god handling pain as she’s addicted. Doesn’t have a dentist and the 200+ people plus in the comments telling her to ring 999 as she could have SEPTERSEEMIA is killing me 😂😂😂😂
Which one is taking pain killers what are they taking? How do they even still have access to them!

She's gone to A&E with tooth ache. She could have gone hours ago instead of being on live screaming like an absolute brat