Recovering addict couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know her personally or just online?

It’s so obvious she smokes, they don’t even try to hide it. I’m not sure “clean” is the right word to use for her recovery because I think that implies she’s not on any drugs. But that might just be me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah they have said before they are completely drug free/don’t take any drugs. I know people can say “oh weeds natural not a drug” but it IS a drug by definition lol (whether you are for or against it). They’re crappy for not being honest about it when they make sobriety such a big thing for them.

Reactions: 3
Yeah they have said before they are completely drug free/don’t take any drugs. I know people can say “oh weeds natural not a drug” but it IS a drug by definition lol (whether you are for or against it). They’re crappy for not being honest about it when they make sobriety such a big thing for them.
Yes it is a drug, so why not admit that you are using it? People are sending gifts and spending money on these people, who are lying to them.

why not go on insta- its not as trolly, but no money there is there?

Reactions: 2
Yes it is a drug, so why not admit that you are using it? People are sending gifts and spending money on these people, who are lying to them.

why not go on insta- its not as trolly, but no money there is there?
They could even just call themselves Cali-sober. There's no need to lie: many people within the recovery community have used/do use cannabis as part of their recovery.

They could even just call themselves Cali-sober. There's no need to lie: many people within the recovery community have used/do use cannabis as part of their recovery.
They can’t, they would need to admit to lying about being clean.

also, if they were promoting my brand I would be taking that back after todays bullying/troll rant - supposed to be selling stuff

They can’t, they would need to admit to lying about being clean.

also, if they were promoting my brand I would be taking that back after todays bullying/troll rant - supposed to be selling stuff
You're absolutely right; I think they've been lying so long they've forgotten how to tell the truth.

Has anyone paid enough attention to them showing K's 'clean' drug tests if they test for THC/pregabalin?

I work within the recovery community, and I really hope for their sakes they are actually being honest as it's an essential part of recovery (and why 12 step programmes – that I don't advocate for – often work). Accountability is key in early sobriety: a spouse you used with is not a good accountability partner.

The relationship between them is so unhealthy why lie about being married they are so depending on each other and the age gap etc Gemma mothers her and comes across quite controlling

The relationship between them is so unhealthy why lie about being married they are so depending on each other and the age gap etc Gemma mothers her and comes across quite controlling
Gemma is rude, ungrateful and selfish yes but she’s not controlling that’s Kiana !! She needs to be validated every single second. They complain about the trolls but honestly I think it’s Kiana to make gemma give her attention 🤮
Gemma has left her life family and job to look after this addict who acts like a baby.
Just watched recent vid day 133 or 132 they don’t even know how to count.
Apparently the pills have been right in front of her in her hands to take but she’s “not taken them”
Absolute BS I don’t buy that crap for 1 minute
She’s def relapsed

Reactions: 1
Gemma is rude, ungrateful and selfish yes but she’s not controlling that’s Kiana !! She needs to be validated every single second. They complain about the trolls but honestly I think it’s Kiana to make gemma give her attention 🤮
Gemma has left her life family and job to look after this addict who acts like a baby.
Just watched recent vid day 133 or 132 they don’t even know how to count.
Apparently the pills have been right in front of her in her hands to take but she’s “not taken them”
Absolute BS I don’t buy that crap for 1 minute
She’s def relapsed
They did a video about Kiana giving her wife thr drugs, so why does she have access to drugs!
Come off tik tok, your choice to be on there.

Reactions: 3
Watching the 132 clean video and kiana acts like a baby literally. It's all very strange 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
They did a video yeah but they had a script they could have collected also kiana’s just as mental mum takes them daily this is where her addiction started looks like they are there today too - bets on relapse anyone!?

They're an absolute pair of begs. One looks miserable as duck 24/7 and one is just off her head. Apparently doing the risings doesn't make them begs 🤣🤣 if they think they get hate now doing weekly and risings will pull in the trolls

• Haha
Reactions: 4
so glad u found this therad. I used to watch them and enjoy them, then they changed and its all moaning, shouting, gifts, wish list gifts and now rising stars. I unfollowed them. Ive seen their true colours and they’re vile money and gift oriented people. They don’t deserve the platform they have.
---
They’re trying to do weeklys now

Last edited:
They're so boring, they don't do anything, just sit reading comments from another phone 📱 hi girl yes girl. duck off girl

I hate them both putting up body positivity posts about gem gem putting weight, yet they’re first to call people fat c*nts and take the piss out of peoples bodies. They both spit lies out constantly and make me sick to my stomach with how they’ve used and abused everyone that would’ve helped them.
Kiana the scrubber thinks she’s invincible
When in fact she’s still alone still an addict and still begging on Tik tok

They’ve been live all night crying anout no money and the job centre not caring that they can’t work hahah

They’ve been live all night crying anout no money and the job centre not caring that they can’t work hahah
The job centre dont care because they can work! If someone genuinely can’t work job centre are usually really good with you and make sure you’re getting everything you’re entitled too. If they can sit on tiktok live, they can easily get an office job of some sort or do checkouts in a supermarket

The job centre dont care because they can work! If someone genuinely can’t work job centre are usually really good with you and make sure you’re getting everything you’re entitled too. If they can sit on tiktok live, they can easily get an office job of some sort or do checkouts in a supermarket
funny you should say that I asked this question before nd they come back with they can’t find a job that lets them work as a pair lmfao
Then it’s well Kiana can’t be left alone Incase she relapses I used to feel for gemma but now she enables her allowing her to behave like a baby
Put ur dummy back in key key and shut up ur boring whingy voice

Aren't they both in 'recovery' either way finding a job would help recovery keep you busy thing is they're lazy and Gemma enables it all. She could even work from home. Sitting on a live crying about money worries is just another way of them begging. They have a good ish following but they're boring as duck. And the whole office tit Christ. Wonder if they're telling the job center about their gift money