Recovering addict couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they knew? They mentioned on a live a few days after this thread had been started about not letting a page get to them

I saw on a live some one telling them they had a thread they did their usual we r better then them blah blah. Kiana pretended she didn’t know what tattle was but I was on their live a few days before where she mentioned tattle herself

• Haha
Reactions: 1
"Better than them" 🤣🤣🤣 yeah because I really do aspire to be a jobless begging addict desperate for a baby that will be born rattling and removed from my care. Life goals 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"Better than them" 🤣🤣🤣 yeah because I really do aspire to be a jobless begging addict desperate for a baby that will be born rattling and removed from my care. Life goals 🤡
They love saying we r on top n anyone goes against is at the bottom 😂 can’t stand them act like they some big creator when they barley get 100 views these days 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They always claim they have a stalker. Last month it was the next door neighbour. Now it’s a guy who works in their pharmacy. They need to get a grip.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
They always claim they have a stalker. Last month it was the next door neighbour. Now it’s a guy who works in their pharmacy. They need to get a grip.
I just saw that 😂 more like the pharmacist is trying to protect his other customers. Just went off a someone who barely said anything wrong. They are so defensive and bite at anything 😂

• Haha
Bloody hell they are on one today. Shouting, screaming, going off at people, crying.

• Haha
They are being cyber stalked now 😂
They’ll be onto the police again 🤣
---
Just heard something about them so sharing is caring. Last night the RA girls and their followers were all bullying a poor girl that has learning disabilities. All ganging up on her live. You could tell she was clearly very anxious, she was crying her eyes out and they were being nothing but nasty too her. So much for “being kind and stop the hate”. Two very angry and aggressive souls.

Last edited:
They’ve said they have exciting news to announce today.
Looking at their live the only reason they have so many supporters is because they’re all addicts too

On live now claiming they’re being hanged up on by both next door neighbours and their landlord 🙄

lol they’ve rang 101 to report the neighbour having a camera and the police have said it’s not against the law and they keep saying it is as people are commenting it

Last edited:
11 mods down in the space of a month, they rinse everyone for every single penny they can get. Will suck you dry. Smoking weed, DV relationship 100%
Ooooo and I hear the one on meth is making threats to kill people that don’t agree with them. Oh tattlers are we just getting started

• Wow
Reactions: 4