Recovering addict couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stumbled across their live, denied them having kids, and trolls can do one. I don’t think they know about this thread.

They keep insisting that it’s fine for her to take methadone and be pregnant. No it is not. Babies can still be born and go through withdrawal when their mothers have been taking methadone.

Why would you want to put an innocent little baby through one of the worst things imaginable?

Just because one of your followers has commented saying they were on methadone and had a baby doesn’t mean your baby will be fine.

bleeping ignorant twats.

Didn’t they have a go fund me up last month cause they couldn’t afford rent now they want a baby? Ha.
Exactly ! I’m all for recovery and methadone serves it’s purpose and saves lives HOWEVER if they genuinely want a baby for the right reasons then they should do the right thing and wait till they are free of substances. Put the needs of your desired child first ! Just because it’s possible to get pregnant on methadone doesn’t mean it’s right, if they truly cared they would wait. What’s horrifying is the one on methadone (don’t know their names lol) has been through the torture of withdrawals yet will happily inflict that on her own child 😡

Reactions: 4
Spill the tea! What do you know?
She always was and always has been a bully. Stole from her family members to feed her addiction. I’ve not seen her for years but know her and her family. They were both on the front of our local newspaper last week begging for the hate to stop and apparently their address had been leaked and they were being stalked. The same article was published online and an ex of hers commented on the Facebook post to say how ironic it was because apparently she was abusive.

Am I right in thinking they own that house together? I wonder how on earth they afforded it when none of them work and they’re asking their followers for money. If you can afford a house you can afford £150 for a jar of spunk

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t think they do own it. When they had all the trouble with the neighbour the other week I’m sure they said they rent

Am I right in thinking they own that house together? I wonder how on earth they afforded it when none of them work and they’re asking their followers for money. If you can afford a house you can afford £150 for a jar of spunk
“Jar of spunk” got me 😂 I don’t know if they own it or rent it tbh

Reactions: 1
Are they making sure the doner spunk is free of any infectious diseases ?? I’m not sure how it all works 🤷🏼‍♀️. I read a story once about a man that sold his jizz and he’d actually had a vasectomy 😳
Who knows! My friend and I said the same.
They’ve said he just drops it off at the door and they do the insemination but last time it was at 4am so I wonder if it had been kept in a sterile environment too?!

Jeez they are snappy fuckers ! Currently on live and someone asked why they were doing their makeup in the kitchen and they went right off on one saying it’s their house they will do what they like ffs it was only a question. Must have a birthday coming up as going on about baking and people in comments are asking if they can send them some money for the cake ! Apparently they do a lot of content on a Tuesday as that’s when the one who’s on methadone collects her medication for the week ? Weird

Forgive me if this sounds stupid but I don’t understand why they let her partner collect it and administer it to her if she’s also an addict?

The level of begs they are is sick. Since I’ve come across them the things they have sat and said if we had this had that it would help my recovery it’s so wrong. Now one of their birthdays is coming up and she was sat saying I’ll find you a way to get you a cake.. what that really means I’ll look sad and get money n gifts sent to me to get you one! How people actually fall for this kind of behaviour is beyond.. it’s all about the gifts and rinsing their followers for everything they can get. It’s not a recovery account it’s an account off let’s see how much stuff we can get off people! The list is endless on what they hint they want!

Reactions: 3
Forgive me if this sounds stupid but I don’t understand why they let her partner collect it and administer it to her if she’s also an addict?
duck knows with these two ? Tbh if she doesn’t feel she can administer the methadone herself she shouldn’t be on weekly collections. Yes I had support during my early recovery but ultimately the main part of recovering is taking back control and being able to resist temptation (which I know is extremely hard). The one who administers it probably likes the control she has over her ! The pair of them are massive 🚩 in my opinion

Omg did any1 see the live when they got a tattoo gun out and all got matching tatts with the same needle??????????

• Wow
Reactions: 3