Recovering addict couple

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't stand these two scrawny rats they are always off their faces. With greed comes temptation, waiting for the relapse 🙄

The other one was on gabapentin and pregablin and she was trying to wean off it but now she’s saying she’s spoke to her doctor who said she needs to stay on the gabapentin. She says she has nerve damage. This will be why she looks spaced out sometimes on night time lives. Not sure what Kiana is on at night times but often her eyes are rolling into the back of her head and she used the excuse that she had a lazy eye

Reactions: 1
They 100% smoke a tit load of weed too. Does anyone remember a few weeks ago the one on meth cutting herself? I think she relapsed and was trying to punish herself. She was very withdrawn on the video and I think her partner was trying to support her and help her carry on. Sorry I’ve been trying to word that as sensitively as I could so hope you can understand what I’m saying

Reactions: 3
They 100% smoke a tit load of weed too. Does anyone remember a few weeks ago the one on meth cutting herself? I think she relapsed and was trying to punish herself. She was very withdrawn on the video and I think her partner was trying to support her and help her carry on. Sorry I’ve been trying to word that as sensitively as I could so hope you can understand what I’m saying
Got weed scales on there wish list

Attachments

They are on live getting so aggy. What’s their names as I keep having to refer to them as the one on/not on methadone 🤦🏼‍♀️ lol. It’s not even 10am and they can’t even talk properly. They definitely protest too much !! Do they know they have a tattle thread ?

They are on live getting so aggy. What’s their names as I keep having to refer to them as the one on/not on methadone 🤦🏼‍♀️ lol. It’s not even 10am and they can’t even talk properly. They definitely protest too much !! Do they know they have a tattle thread ?
No if they did we wld be jealous haters n trolls for speaking about them
---
The one on methadone is Kiana and the other one is Gemma. But they both also go by ‘my wife’ 🤣
Take a shot evrytime they say wife?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
How bleeping selfish of them wanting to bring a baby into the life they are currently leading? Ive had addicts in my family so deffo not bashing that. However when you have a baby you want more for them than you ever wanted for yourself? That’s to grow up in a stable, loving, environment. Money isn't everything but you need some to bring a baby into the world and surely with all the begging they are doing they dont have any? Why would you want to bring a precious life into the world knowing physically and mentally your not in the best place? Baffled!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
How bleeping selfish of them wanting to bring a baby into the life they are currently leading? Ive had addicts in my family so deffo not bashing that. However when you have a baby you want more for them than you ever wanted for yourself? That’s to grow up in a stable, loving, environment. Money isn't everything but you need some to bring a baby into the world and surely with all the begging they are doing they dont have any? Why would you want to bring a precious life into the world knowing physically and mentally your not in the best place? Baffled!
I literally had a phone call from my GP's pharmacist to talk to me about contraceptive choices, as one of the medications I'm on is known to cause foetal abnormalities. The medication? Pregabalin. Something their eyes tell me (someone who works with those with substance use disorder) they're both still using – if not abusing – that medication. That's not to mention the effects of methadone on a newborn baby; something necessary to keep mum and baby alive where a mum with SUD, or in recovery, falls pregnant. But choosing to get pregnant while on methadone is beyond selfish; they'll have social services involved from the get-go. I wonder if they know that?
It's all so sad to watch as I don't believe either of them are truly dedicated to recovery: I don't think they are good role models within the recovery community; nor do I believe they would be honest with their audience if they relapse.

I wouldnt trust them to peg my washing out let alone raise a child 😬 Even if they weren't addicts there is something sinister about them!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is it correct one already has kids? and dosent have them? so she dosent think this one will be taken away too 😂