Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OA1

Chatty Member
More shitty brown.... how original Rebecca😴 not a new idea in her dense fat head
All the brown is actually horrific, disgusting! Imaging looking at brown all day every day. I hope shes not expecting the child to sleep in the room while dozy Rebecca paints one section at a time and will take a week to get it actually done. It'll be time to do a reel on cleaning her counter tops any min now! To cover the deep blue it'll definitely take 2-3 coats of paint. She needs to get Barry out of the gaming shed to get him painting too now she has started πŸ–Œ
Like what child would want a brown room!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Cpeople

VIP Member
Like, why does she think anyone gives one shite what time she lets her child get up to have a party? If she was waaaay stricter with him, he wouldnt be waking.....
They all have to be as high as kite's in that household with the amount of sprays she uses. Some how I get the whif of piss because the young lad must piss on them in the bed every night.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Was going to say at least it gives him a break from the tablet...but see the tablet in his hand aswel 🀦
The last day he had his ear defenders on because she said the washing machine going. To be fair I was at my parents house the last day and the washing machine in their kitchen and on and I found it very annoying myself, used of my house can close utility door. But dopey Barry obviously has electricity in his gaming shed so they could hook up the washing machine and dryer in there instead. What she's spending on "decorating" could easily pay someone to hook up water for it. What is she painting now...the banisters? How can they stand the smell of all the paints
Her washing machine sounds like it's going to take flight any day now!!
But sure that's the joys of spending money on shite rather than fix that it.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Yes her young lad is, she never shuts up about it to the point she actually goes OTT about how he is sooooo,soooo,soooo, bad.
She comes on I'll tell ya,s one thing lads I'm going to go mad and by God I'll ring them up in the HSE, tomorroaaa morning because nooooboby will put my child needs a side.
I'm fit to be killed, Barry knoooowwws when I'm upset about my boys.
But Barry is in the gym, and coming home and eating nothing but shite, she's buys absolute rubbish, food wise, house wise.
What I don't get is if Cian doesn't sleep why can't they take it in turns to get up with him. Because the bould Barry doesn't work either.
Wait, what? Does Barry not work? Ive been following for over a year, and did not know that!!!!!! How do they have any income? All welfare?

OMG!!

Supporting Barry after all his losses but doesn't go to the wake or funerals πŸ€”

Wexy123

VIP Member
Nope she's never mentioned Agri head on her stories, she put up screen shots of our comments mine included so agri face was up for people to see but obviously klarissa made Rebecca remove it. That's the pal she is to Becca she bullies her too. And as someone said Agri still follows Rebecca but she did the same with Hannah until she was blocked because that's the type of intimidating bitch klarissa is.
Has Rebecca unfollowed Klarissa??

OA1

Chatty Member
No he dosnt, shur they are draining the social welfare for every cent, not worth while for the scroungers to work, the only work they do is "working the system" πŸ™„
I wonder how did they afford/affording the house thou? It must be theres with all the beige and browns 'decorating' she does

OA1

Chatty Member
Only glanced at her page now and, but looking at her stories this week. He's awake 3 hours, Does she ever take Cian outdoors for walks, playground etc? Or is he just at home on the tablet all day while she's cleaning ??

Cpeople

VIP Member
This is the same one who said her husband was lucky to be alive after a car accident then shows photo of the car. It was far from bad. Wrote off yes because airbags went off. I hope she never experiences a family member badly injured or killed in an accident. The drama all the time
Will we ever get over such shite about him and the car.
We're thankful to be here , we're so lucky things could have been different for us .
And then says they weren't even in the car.
The biggest drama queen on Instagram.
---
Yes I'm that sad I screenshot her fridge.
Will someone please tell me why she freezes pudding.
And I counted at least 4 bags of frozen chips, not a veg in sight and here what's the story with all the orange squash. They hardly polish of a two ltr bottle a day.

Attachments