Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
No but I saw her receipts from the bottles she brought back, over €20 worth of bottles πŸ˜‚ I wouldn't have a fivers worth in a week 😳
Thought the same they must all be addicted to fizzy drinks and big Silver back bazz gets the tins of Hino into him when he's out avoiding her n the kids in his games shed. Because that's his hobby πŸ˜‚ according to Beck's every man is entitled to a gaming hobby .

Reactions: 1

Cpeople

VIP Member
Jesus this one would make you sick talking about how she "hounded" a special school for a place for her son, and bawling down the phone then cos he got a place. Over 50 applied and only 14 got places and she's one of the lucky ones and she comes on bawling down the phone about how much she hounded the school. Think about the parents who didn't get a place for their kids you ungrateful yoke 😑 Hounding a special needs school, it's hardly their fault if they are underfunded and only have a certain amount of places. She gives me the biggest rage. Poor child stuck to his iPad day and night and she rearing him on shit food and drinks
Absolutely rotts my shit this one.
Stop with that crying shite we fought, I said this, I'd burst this one, I'm about to flip.
She comes on laughing that ciano is so so strong he brusted the doctor, he'd burst big sliver back lazy system sucker bad ass Barry. And she laughs at that.
She only love that she's got something to fake cry about. @Wexy123 why do we do this to our selves watch these morons who set the rage on πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯. I think we've the same personality me n you a low,low tolerance to 🀑🀑🀑🀑🀑

OA1

Chatty Member
Oh FUCK OFF Rebecca!!!!! Not one person gives a shit..... take the tablet off him, and go to sleep you MELT🫠
Followed by the lucozade post.....she really is a dose!!!
I don't really get the point of her page. Reels of her cleaning her worktops and bathroom sink. Painting her entire contents of her boring house brown or beige and having the most depressing drolist voice if she does come on talking without anything interesting to say

Cpeople

VIP Member
There's some families out there who can "earn" enough on benefits thats why they dont work, these must be the same! that if he were to get a job If he isn't qualified in something high earning, then they might loose some of the current benefits they have and think they'd be better off to stay as they are. They are thinking long term, like when the older kids reach college age they'd be "entitled" to full educational funding as the parents aren't working. In my view, Money from benefits isn't the same as money you earn and shouldn't be used for buying crap of Amazon with.
All these ones showing the various weekly money saving boxes and pouches.....are they asking to be robbed next Nov/dec 🀦
If they were out slogging for their money she wouldn't be sitting up with red bull and Lucozade for her breakfast. The guts of a tenner Every day!! And yes I thought that too about showing off her stashing the cash, use your bank account or revlout. Part of that is showing off to. I wish she'd throw out them depressing check curtains on that patio door.

Memaw

Chatty Member
I missed her connection with Klarissa can someone fill me in please. I know all about klarissa but missed what her connection here is

OA1

Chatty Member
Is Rebecca still after us or has she forgotten it all??
I don't see her page when I search, I know she went private alright

Cpeople

VIP Member
What an attention seeking FREAK!!!!! Your grandad aint gonna see the paper Rebecca, "you even made the paper grandad" this one is a pure simpletonπŸ™„
She's carrying on like she's the only grand child the man had. I'm sure he was proud of the donkey and sliver back bleeding the social welfare dry.

OA1

Chatty Member
Honest to god painting the chaps room and making a bolliox out of it. Get a grip paint it like it's a little boys room, but Cian a bed of his own instead of being squashed to death and witnessing them two big sliver backs going at it every night.
Silverbacks πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’πŸ‘

OA1

Chatty Member
So Barry's big fundraiser is just doing what the average everyday person does every day getting 10,000 steps in!! That's the best thing the 2 of them could think of. Maybe if he were to do an actual proper challenge people might donate towards it

Cpeople

VIP Member
This just literally came up on my feed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Stop that.
If Mrs Hinch or Stacey Solomon do it so will Becca because she's in the same league as them ya know people who say anything on here or around the town that's Becca's definition of hate. But Rebecca herself pulls the back of the people who work for the HSE, OR the people CDNT you name it she rips them apart because they don't put her request top of the list.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Honest to god painting the chaps room and making a bolliox out of it. Get a grip paint it like it's a little boys room, but Cian a bed of his own instead of being squashed to death and witnessing them two big sliver backs going at it every night.

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
So Rebecca how about you grow a pair of balls and stand up the your friend klarissa who's face you showed on your page when you were posting screenshots of us tattlers. But you've since removed them because klarissa told you too. Practice what you preach about standing up for yourself. But you're well able to show Sarah Burkes face. And secondly we're entitled to our opinion your the one posting big Barry every day on the school run, your the one who bought him wax melts for his games shed now you tell uz he's working what jobs that, he's free all day Playing grand theft Auto at night. Any jobs going where he works

Cpeople

VIP Member
If you Google barry the surname and eniscorthy, one of the first things to come up is a court case too! Not anything along the lines of kealy but enough for the guards to bring him to court.
I'm guess it's the same barry cos as a young man then, he didn't have a job either
Yes did just that and yes that hat pretty much fits him. Don't think working is his favourite thing to do, seems to not lift a finger around that house either, they've a very odd relationship they never ever go out, don't go to wedding's together no where other than the school run to which he love his big bald skull sitting up trying to be funny and failing miserably.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Remedial Rebecca lets the child go asleep at 5.45pm, will be awake by 12am, moan all day about being exhausted, and drink a barrel of red bull..... and repeat!!!! What a thick f#ck