Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder has she started reading here?๐Ÿคญ
She's probably just busy painting her entire house brown and beige, how they can stand the smell of fumes from the all paints this time of year is beyond me, so they must be huddled into barrys gaming shed

Reactions: 1
Sure there's The answer to her migraines, fumes, sprays,and air freshener, but white plaster on the nut pending soon

More crappy brown.... how original Rebecca๐Ÿ˜ด not a new idea in her dense fat head
All the brown is actually horrific, disgusting! Imaging looking at brown all day every day. I hope shes not expecting the child to sleep in the room while dozy Rebecca paints one section at a time and will take a week to get it actually done. It'll be time to do a reel on cleaning her counter tops any min now! To cover the deep blue it'll definitely take 2-3 coats of paint. She needs to get Barry out of the gaming shed to get him painting too now she has started ๐Ÿ–Œ
Like what child would want a brown room!

Last edited:
Honest to god painting the chaps room and making a bolliox out of it. Get a grip paint it like it's a little boys room, but Cian a bed of his own instead of being squashed to death and witnessing them two big sliver backs going at it every night.

• Haha
Honest to god painting the chaps room and making a bolliox out of it. Get a grip paint it like it's a little boys room, but Cian a bed of his own instead of being squashed to death and witnessing them two big sliver backs going at it every night.
Silverbacks ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘

Hey Dopey Rebecca, a blind man could see that coming!!!! Allowing that spoiled little brat bring that toy up to the bedroom, how did you expect this to go? I hope he dosnt sleep for one minute, you deserve it for being so damn thick!!!!!!
Hello my name is Rebecca and I'm an fizzy addict.๐Ÿ™‹

Let's start with the Glass's, Wtf if she touched them once it was a zillion times no they don't make you look intelligent.๐Ÿคก

Her weight is 95% Lucozade I kid you not. Because she doesn't eat chocolate but gets a huge hot chocolate with the works cream, chocolate, marshmallows.
She's going cold turkey from her addiction.๐Ÿฆƒ

She's looking for skincare recommendations but nothing expensive because she's not into washing her face!๐Ÿคข
Her breakouts have nothing to do with nothing washing your face or the shite you eat, the 56 sticks of white pudding and the 49 packs of crisps.

She hasn't the money to buy skincare but is admitting she's drinking 5/6 bottles of Lucozade a day never mind the Red Bull.

She's obsessed with cleaning but that table behind Cian is full up of shite.

Get a grip of yourself and if you and big Silver back Barry weren't screwing the systems and working and paying a mortgage you certainly won't be addicted to Lucozade and forking out the guts of a tenner a day on fizzy drinks.

Reactions: 2
Hey Dopey Rebecca, a blind man could see that coming!!!! Allowing that spoiled little brat bring that toy up to the bedroom, how did you expect this to go? I hope he dosnt sleep for one minute, you deserve it for being so damn thick!!!!!!
Was going to say at least it gives him a break from the tablet...but see the tablet in his hand aswel ๐Ÿคฆ
The last day he had his ear defenders on because she said the washing machine going. To be fair I was at my parents house the last day and the washing machine in their kitchen and on and I found it very annoying myself, used of my house can close utility door. But dopey Barry obviously has electricity in his gaming shed so they could hook up the washing machine and dryer in there instead. What she's spending on "decorating" could easily pay someone to hook up water for it. What is she painting now...the banisters? How can they stand the smell of all the paints

Was going to say at least it gives him a break from the tablet...but see the tablet in his hand aswel ๐Ÿคฆ
The last day he had his ear defenders on because she said the washing machine going. To be fair I was at my parents house the last day and the washing machine in their kitchen and on and I found it very annoying myself, used of my house can close utility door. But dopey Barry obviously has electricity in his gaming shed so they could hook up the washing machine and dryer in there instead. What she's spending on "decorating" could easily pay someone to hook up water for it. What is she painting now...the banisters? How can they stand the smell of all the paints
Her washing machine sounds like it's going to take flight any day now!!
But sure that's the joys of spending money on shite rather than fix that it.

OMG.... ITS ALOT WORSE THAN I THOUGHT!!!!!! Bet she will paint the banister the same colour too๐Ÿคญ ITS DISGUSTING Rebecca, your taste is pure tit๐Ÿ˜‚ just noticed the pathetic looking off centre light shade๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
What would you say is her favourite colour, 64 million dollar question ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Do you need to phone a friend ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ answers in by 12pm?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus this one would make you sick talking about how she "hounded" a special school for a place for her son, and bawling down the phone then cos he got a place. Over 50 applied and only 14 got places and she's one of the lucky ones and she comes on bawling down the phone about how much she hounded the school. Think about the parents who didn't get a place for their kids you ungrateful yoke ๐Ÿ˜ก Hounding a special needs school, it's hardly their fault if they are underfunded and only have a certain amount of places. She gives me the biggest rage. Poor child stuck to his iPad day and night and she rearing him on tit food and drinks

Reactions: 3
Jesus this one would make you sick talking about how she "hounded" a special school for a place for her son, and bawling down the phone then cos he got a place. Over 50 applied and only 14 got places and she's one of the lucky ones and she comes on bawling down the phone about how much she hounded the school. Think about the parents who didn't get a place for their kids you ungrateful yoke ๐Ÿ˜ก Hounding a special needs school, it's hardly their fault if they are underfunded and only have a certain amount of places. She gives me the biggest rage. Poor child stuck to his iPad day and night and she rearing him on tit food and drinks
Absolutely rotts my tit this one.
Stop with that crying shite we fought, I said this, I'd burst this one, I'm about to flip.
She comes on laughing that ciano is so so strong he brusted the doctor, he'd burst big sliver back lazy system sucker bad ass Barry. And she laughs at that.
She only love that she's got something to fake cry about. @Wexy123 why do we do this to our selves watch these morons who set the rage on ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. I think we've the same personality me n you a low,low tolerance to ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก