Rebecca's_homeandlife

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only glanced at her page now and, but looking at her stories this week. He's awake 3 hours, Does she ever take Cian outdoors for walks, playground etc? Or is he just at home on the tablet all day while she's cleaning ??
Never seen her bring him outside, she went to the park one time came on and said Barry nearly had to hold me back from people looking at Cian, judging him bla,bla,. She signed up last year for to raise money for autism awareness walking challenge that lasted 5 walks.
Basically that child has no bed time routine, he's in the bedroom with them so how would he sleep in a bed with two adults.
Let's get real here sleep catches up with us all but she maintains he's never slept a night. Really now I don't buy that shite it's all for attention, and as for the Lucozade helping her stay awake yeah right

Reactions: 1
I only clicked on his thread as I heard she's one of the nutcases that still follows Klarissa, even after being informed of her grooming nature and her convicted guilty pweirdo partner, who tried to lure a 16 year old girl. She stuck by him and had 4 more kids with him... and despite being told about her Rebecca still follows.

Then I seen the comments and something clicked, i remember following this one years ago. The laziest, entitled, poor me character.. she used her sons diagnosis for content. She does nothing to help him, she's happy using his autism as excuses for her not having to do things. Surely she's on the spectrum too no? Her obsessive cleaning and impulse buying useless crap. If she was up off her hole, out making an honest weeks wages, she would think more of her money than spending it on the tit she spends the handout government money on.

Reactions: 2
I only clicked on his thread as I heard she's one of the nutcases that still follows Klarissa, even after being informed of her grooming nature and her convicted guilty pweirdo partner, who tried to lure a 16 year old girl. She stuck by him and had 4 more kids with him... and despite being told about her Rebecca still follows.

Then I seen the comments and something clicked, i remember following this one years ago. The laziest, entitled, poor me character.. she used her sons diagnosis for content. She does nothing to help him, she's happy using his autism as excuses for her not having to do things. Surely she's on the spectrum too no? Her obsessive cleaning and impulse buying useless crap. If she was up off her hole, out making an honest weeks wages, she would think more of her money than spending it on the tit she spends the handout government money on.
You have described her to a tee! She dosnt seem to be making many freebies from her page, she uses it to rant, show the shite she buys, and endless cleaning😴 Would you bother showing the world you are a self entitled scrounger, herself and her waster husband WONT work, and stay home ranting about what her sons are ENTITLED to😀 GET OFF YOUR HOLES AND WORK FOR YOUR SONS NEEDS!!!!!

You have described her to a tee! She dosnt seem to be making many freebies from her page, she uses it to rant, show the shite she buys, and endless cleaning😴 Would you bother showing the world you are a self entitled scrounger, herself and her waster husband WONT work, and stay home ranting about what her sons are ENTITLED to😀 GET OFF YOUR HOLES AND WORK FOR YOUR SONS NEEDS!!!!!
Exactly!
Your entitled to nothing in this life unless you work for it. Sure, you can get help and supports but no one should assume someone else will take over and do everything for you.
She's not getting anything from her page because she's not offering anything.

Reported her for the Fleetwood Ad

Reactions: 3
Never seen her bring him outside, she went to the park one time came on and said Barry nearly had to hold me back from people looking at Cian, judging him bla,bla,. She signed up last year for to raise money for autism awareness walking challenge that lasted 5 walks.
Basically that child has no bed time routine, he's in the bedroom with them so how would he sleep in a bed with two adults.
Let's get real here sleep catches up with us all but she maintains he's never slept a night. Really now I don't buy that shite it's all for attention, and as for the Lucozade helping her stay awake yeah right
She has her smart ⌚ now for tracking steps....maybe she'll take him outside to get steps in
She's only heading for type 2 diabetes with all the lucozade and red bull she's downing

She has her smart ⌚ now for tracking steps....maybe she'll take him outside to get steps in
She's only heading for type 2 diabetes with all the lucozade and red bull she's downing
Absolutely did U ever see the amount of rubbish,trash in her shopping, and for the bottles of orange squash at least 5 a week surely no family are drinking that amount. And one can of milk.

Exactly!
Your entitled to nothing in this life unless you work for it. Sure, you can get help and supports but no one should assume someone else will take over and do everything for you.
She's not getting anything from her page because she's not offering anything.

Reported her for the Fleetwood Ad
Look i get the the boys have needs, ABSOLUTELY...... BUT, shes at home all day anyway, why cant Barry get a job? 2 jobs? Save up for Cians needs that they are waiting for.... NO, sit and wait to be handed stuff for free, with no effort, thats not ok, and shes making a pure show of herself with her rantsπŸ™„

Reactions: 3
So she recommends a watch because it's €14 or because she's wore it 10mins.
It's not going to hurt her wrist like a Fitbit because 10mins in and she knows.
I'm wanting to loose weight well give up the red bull .
Ah Jesus handyman Barry is there to set up the watch at 12 in the day.
Maybe get that big lump up to mind Cian during the night and you won't need red bull.
I honestly don't think that young does be awake that amount of hours because he'd be like a bag of cats.
And she certainly wouldn't have a quite house to yap into her phone.

Remedial Rebecca lets the child go asleep at 5.45pm, will be awake by 12am, moan all day about being exhausted, and drink a barrel of red bull..... and repeat!!!! What a thick f#ck

Remedial Rebecca lets the child go asleep at 5.45pm, will be awake by 12am, moan all day about being exhausted, and drink a barrel of red bull..... and repeat!!!! What a thick f#ck
That's the thing wait and see she'll be up whinging again later on.
Maybe if she put him in his own room, and laid of the rubbish.

Look i get the the boys have needs, ABSOLUTELY...... BUT, shes at home all day anyway, why cant Barry get a job? 2 jobs? Save up for Cians needs that they are waiting for.... NO, sit and wait to be handed stuff for free, with no effort, thats not ok, and shes making a pure show of herself with her rantsπŸ™„
There's some families out there who can "earn" enough on benefits thats why they dont work, these must be the same! that if he were to get a job If he isn't qualified in something high earning, then they might loose some of the current benefits they have and think they'd be better off to stay as they are. They are thinking long term, like when the older kids reach college age they'd be "entitled" to full educational funding as the parents aren't working. In my view, Money from benefits isn't the same as money you earn and shouldn't be used for buying crap of Amazon with.
All these ones showing the various weekly money saving boxes and pouches.....are they asking to be robbed next Nov/dec 🀦

Oh there definitely is people like that, they 'earn' too much on benefits that it doesn't pay them to work! But that's not good for your mental health nor a good life lesson for the kids. That will just pass onto them to do the same, see it time and time again locally.

There's some families out there who can "earn" enough on benefits thats why they dont work, these must be the same! that if he were to get a job If he isn't qualified in something high earning, then they might loose some of the current benefits they have and think they'd be better off to stay as they are. They are thinking long term, like when the older kids reach college age they'd be "entitled" to full educational funding as the parents aren't working. In my view, Money from benefits isn't the same as money you earn and shouldn't be used for buying crap of Amazon with.
All these ones showing the various weekly money saving boxes and pouches.....are they asking to be robbed next Nov/dec 🀦
If they were out slogging for their money she wouldn't be sitting up with red bull and Lucozade for her breakfast. The guts of a tenner Every day!! And yes I thought that too about showing off her stashing the cash, use your bank account or revlout. Part of that is showing off to. I wish she'd throw out them depressing check curtains on that patio door.

If they were out slogging for their money she wouldn't be sitting up with red bull and Lucozade for her breakfast. The guts of a tenner Every day!! And yes I thought that too about showing off her stashing the cash, use your bank account or revlout. Part of that is showing off to. I wish she'd throw out them depressing check curtains on that patio door.
Her taste in decor is shocking 🀒 every part she knows look like they should be the "before" pictures of a house makeover
I live in the countryside and the inside of very little houses look like hers

Her taste in decor is shocking 🀒 every part she knows look like they should be the "before" pictures of a house makeover
I live in the countryside and the inside of very little houses look like hers
πŸ’― Absolutely I don't know anyone living in a housing estate with farmhouse Style/ cream, Brown's, she's by no means get any style going on theres rugs that she has that were out in the 80s.
No sign of her today she's either still in bed or klarissa has told her she's famous on tattle.

πŸ’― Absolutely I don't know anyone living in a housing estate with farmhouse Style/ cream, Brown's, she's by no means get any style going on theres rugs that she has that were out in the 80s.
No sign of her today she's either still in bed or klarissa has told her she's famous on tattle.
Thanks be to god there was no update on how Cian slept last night, its BEYOND BORING😴

For Tattle benefit I would say !!!!
At least the child got some fresh air after she read on here
Now if she could stop being so obsessed showing her ugly 70's brown & beige interiors...it would be great πŸ˜‚

• Haha
More beige πŸ™ˆπŸ€’πŸ€¦
And was she saying yesterday it was the toy box she was going to paint. If that's what she's painting there....she's ruining it.
Children like colour

Attachments

More beige πŸ™ˆπŸ€’πŸ€¦
And was she saying yesterday it was the toy box she was going to paint. If that's what she's painting there....she's ruining it.
Children like colour
Ah no not again with that colour please my eyes can't take much more

• Haha