Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
This one is some self entitled, lazy, CUNT!!!!!!!! She thinks the HSE should be "outsourcing" therapists, pay them good money to get Ciano seen.... YET, the first week of June she will get โ‚ฌ1,850 probably times 2, for Tadgh too, and she "outsources" NOTHING!!!!! Ciano needs a communication device thats โ‚ฌ1,500, if he needs it that badly Rebecca, GO FUCKING BUY HIM ONE OUT OF THE FREE โ‚ฌ1,850 YOU WILL GET!!!!!! NO, its easier to sit on your fat hole, guzzling lucozade, and moan about all the things you want handed to you๐Ÿ™„
She will do like she did last year, go buy a heap of uttter shite from Amazon and Ikea from that money, for her shitty brown house, and spend the rest year moaning about what her brats need๐Ÿ™„ GET A FUCKING JOB, BUY WHAT THEY NEED YOURSELF, AND GET YOUR LAYABOUT DOZY HUSBAND A JOB TOO!!!! STOP FUCKING SCROUNGING๐Ÿ˜ค
Honestly people like her boil my blood. The whole point of the DCA payment is to help with the cost for children who have addional needs to be met. My sister gets it for my nephew and she uses it on private speech therapy. And than you have moany hole here who's getting God knows how many payments for the kids and probably disability for her ape of a fella aswell and they wouldn't put the money towards the technology the child needs ๐Ÿคฌ Now don't get me wrong, parents of kids with special needs deserve all the help that they get and more. But the help is there for the kids, not to spend their payments on decorating your house, or a games shed for your overgrown man child, or a life supply of lucozade ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 4

butterflybilly

VIP Member
I unfollowed this clown because she boiled my blood with her scrounger attitude. Expect to be handed everything, ranting about no therapies or equipment for the autistic children (and yes, this country has a long way to come with supports for ND children) but she downright refuses to put her hand in her own pocket to help them. I'm sorry now, but would you not be trying to get them some private help if it was at all possible? No, Rebecca won't. She couldn't possibly reduce her red bull and miwadi intake.

There should be a way to report these scroungers.
The funny thing is, even if she puts "her hand in her pocket" and pays for the things Cian needs, its still funded by the state!!!! THEY DONT WORK, THEY EARN NOTHING, THEY ARE LIFE LONG SCROUNGERS!!!!!

Cpeople

VIP Member
Bought herself a new top๐Ÿ˜‚

let me guess another โ‚ฌ5 Dunneโ€™s gym top to add to the collection of the 100 other ones she never takes off โ€ฆ

wonder did she get a nice new hairband to match ๐Ÿ™„
See the Autism payment is being spent well, tattoos, Amazon, cheap shite for the chaps. Easy come easy go what!!!!!?
#LETTHEM๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha

gossmomma

Iโ€™m doubled over with absolute embarrassment for her โ€ฆ she got a tattoo ON HER HAND for that meaning ??? Please get a life becks ๐Ÿซ 

• Haha

butterflybilly

VIP Member
This one is some self entitled, lazy, CUNT!!!!!!!! She thinks the HSE should be "outsourcing" therapists, pay them good money to get Ciano seen.... YET, the first week of June she will get โ‚ฌ1,850 probably times 2, for Tadgh too, and she "outsources" NOTHING!!!!! Ciano needs a communication device thats โ‚ฌ1,500, if he needs it that badly Rebecca, GO FUCKING BUY HIM ONE OUT OF THE FREE โ‚ฌ1,850 YOU WILL GET!!!!!! NO, its easier to sit on your fat hole, guzzling lucozade, and moan about all the things you want handed to you๐Ÿ™„
She will do like she did last year, go buy a heap of uttter shite from Amazon and Ikea from that money, for her shitty brown house, and spend the rest year moaning about what her brats need๐Ÿ™„ GET A FUCKING JOB, BUY WHAT THEY NEED YOURSELF, AND GET YOUR LAYABOUT DOZY HUSBAND A JOB TOO!!!! STOP FUCKING SCROUNGING๐Ÿ˜ค

Cpeople

VIP Member
To infinity and beyond killed me off ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Stop it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
#LETTHEM is Tattle Life's new tattoo.
She gets a tattoo because people talk about her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.
10k followers and a few page's on Tattle Life and she's getting it tattooed on herself Christ on a bike ๐Ÿšฒ let's hope she doesn't get more followers and become a house hold name on Instagram because I can see her poor forehead getting stamped #leTtHeM

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Cpeople

VIP Member
New walking Pad, new tattoo's and still waiting on the HSE to fund cians device yep I can see silver backed Baz getting a job real soon alright.

• Haha

Leasha

I unfollowed this clown because she boiled my blood with her scrounger attitude. Expect to be handed everything, ranting about no therapies or equipment for the autistic children (and yes, this country has a long way to come with supports for ND children) but she downright refuses to put her hand in her own pocket to help them. I'm sorry now, but would you not be trying to get them some private help if it was at all possible? No, Rebecca won't. She couldn't possibly reduce her red bull and miwadi intake.

There should be a way to report these scroungers.

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Exactly!
Your entitled to nothing in this life unless you work for it. Sure, you can get help and supports but no one should assume someone else will take over and do everything for you.
She's not getting anything from her page because she's not offering anything.

Reported her for the Fleetwood Ad
Look i get the the boys have needs, ABSOLUTELY...... BUT, shes at home all day anyway, why cant Barry get a job? 2 jobs? Save up for Cians needs that they are waiting for.... NO, sit and wait to be handed stuff for free, with no effort, thats not ok, and shes making a pure show of herself with her rants๐Ÿ™„

OMG!!

This is the same one who said her husband was lucky to be alive after a car accident then shows photo of the car. It was far from bad. Wrote off yes because airbags went off. I hope she never experiences a family member badly injured or killed in an accident. The drama all the time

• Wow

OA1

Chatty Member
Id say shes claiming for one of the boys, and big Barry for the other.... so all benefits are times 2 then, would that be the case? So come June 1st, theres โ‚ฌ1,850, twice, being claimed and squandered๐Ÿ™„
No fear they'll use it for any therapies for Cian! Thats for sure , all on themselves ๐Ÿ’ฐ

Wexy123

VIP Member
Id say bully klarissa got stroppy with Rebecca showing her puss on her account. Klarissa doesn't like to be shown up or corrected by the truth.
And hopefully Rebecca read through Klarissas thread here and saw all the proof about the groomer she shares a bed with. I honestly don't know how any mother could keep following her once they realise that it's true that she's shacked up with a pervert

Wexy123

VIP Member
I missed her connection with Klarissa can someone fill me in please. I know all about klarissa but missed what her connection here is
I only came accross this one because she was mentioned on Klarissas page. She was told about Klarissa and her creep of a fella and apparently didn't care and still follows her and shares her content. I don't follow this one so don't know a whole lot about her to be honest but anyone who turns a blind eye to the likes of Klarissa and the groomer she lives with, well it says a lot about them. What happened last night, I missed it all ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow

Cpeople

VIP Member
So Barry's big fundraiser is just doing what the average everyday person does every day getting 10,000 steps in!! That's the best thing the 2 of them could think of. Maybe if he were to do an actual proper challenge people might donate towards it
Stop Rebecca signed up for my canine companion walking challenge put up the link looking for sponsorship/donations done two walks and not another word about it. Answer that silver back Barry to get down the dole hall and look for a job,

• Wow

OA1

Chatty Member
What a depressing childs room 'makeover' ๐Ÿคฎ even the duvet cover ๐Ÿคฆ
Even the state she left where the walls meets the ceiling, she has paint all over the place
How many more rooms has she left to turn fully brown/beige?

Attachments

butterflybilly

VIP Member
Absolutely rotts my shit this one.
Stop with that crying shite we fought, I said this, I'd burst this one, I'm about to flip.
She comes on laughing that ciano is so so strong he brusted the doctor, he'd burst big sliver back lazy system sucker bad ass Barry. And she laughs at that.
She only love that she's got something to fake cry about. @Wexy123 why do we do this to our selves watch these morons who set the rage on ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ. I think we've the same personality me n you a low,low tolerance to ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก
The sense of entitlement is another level!!!! Like her child is the only one with needs.... Its well for her being able to "hound" the school for a place, if she had a job she wouldnt have time for that shit.... herself and Big Bad Barry, are lifes takers, will NEVER WORK, and scrounge off the state for life, SCUMBAGS

Leasha

You have described her to a tee! She dosnt seem to be making many freebies from her page, she uses it to rant, show the shite she buys, and endless cleaning๐Ÿ˜ด Would you bother showing the world you are a self entitled scrounger, herself and her waster husband WONT work, and stay home ranting about what her sons are ENTITLED to๐Ÿ˜ค GET OFF YOUR HOLES AND WORK FOR YOUR SONS NEEDS!!!!!
Exactly!
Your entitled to nothing in this life unless you work for it. Sure, you can get help and supports but no one should assume someone else will take over and do everything for you.
She's not getting anything from her page because she's not offering anything.

Reported her for the Fleetwood Ad

Wexy123

VIP Member
Yes I agree and I hope so too but more so that she see's through that nasty self-centred klarissa. Rebecca has been around a lot longer than that septic klarissa and in fairness to Rebecca she's not a nasty person her own worse enemy.
If she's read her own thread on here she should go and read Klarissas next and see all the proof on there about the court case, the guilty plea, the statement from the teenager etc. And maybe then she will realise that whatever cock and bull story Klarissa told her is a pack of lies.